Photo

stuck at 2k please help

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 HarryDoterz

HarryDoterz
  • Members

Posted 31 May 2015 - 02:29 AM

Hey what's up guys I'm looking for some advice for me 3s. We running me as mage(frost) feral pally . We can beat most teams but the turbos and the shamn with hunter is pooping in oour mouths. Also the s preist +dk is really hurting us .
Vs the turbos and hunter shamn I'm poly every time I can they usually with a drood so it makes it a bit ruff with deep. Juking shear counter shot then ground as much as possible . But it seems like even when we chain their heals it's hard as hell to finsh the hunter .
Vs the unholy shadow we try to go on shadow as the dk trains me into the dirt with freedom+ 1 of his 50 trinks. I'm wondering are dk targets after aims ?
Any advice is much appreciated and thank u in advance

#2 Mawky

Mawky
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Mal'Ganis
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Frost 1/1/0/2/2/2/2
  • 2v2: 2145
  • 3v3: 2529
  • RBG: 1675

Posted 31 May 2015 - 02:59 AM

if they have a shadow, to go on the shadow is fine (most of the time) If you survive the burst of the dk and live long enough through his 10trinkets hes very vulnerable to cc, even roots can fuck up a dk more like most classes.

Also try to cover your cc. A random deep sheep or so is nice, but not the "normal way" to set up your cc.
Always try to trippel cc with Hoj, Feral stun and deep to get a clean cc chain started, (if hoj isnt up just sheep 1 dd-> deep the healer in the moment your sheep lands into stun on the target from your feral all on the same second. After that you can sheep the heal without the dd stopping it.)
If you got your tripple cc started, its much easier to follow up with clones :)

Btw: vs druids you play with rof, vs pally and co you often can take fj.

#3 HarryDoterz

HarryDoterz
  • Members

Posted 31 May 2015 - 03:25 AM

Thanks a ton .. i been taking rof 100% of time just because I can deep start rof to pull the kick and poly . But Ur right I need to take fj. Any advice for the shamn /x/ drood? Feels like the shamn is just a tank and refuses to die even with Inc kitty double nova orb .

#4 Mawky

Mawky
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Mal'Ganis
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Frost 1/1/0/2/2/2/2
  • 2v2: 2145
  • 3v3: 2529
  • RBG: 1675

Posted 31 May 2015 - 10:48 AM

If they play rdruid turbo you could try to kill the druid. When you try to kill not the shaman the cross cc on the shaman is the most important thing. Enh heal a ton and have awesome support, but not when they are in a sheep. Same as in the trippel cc the cc on the shaman has to land in the same moment as the stun on the druid (outside bearform and w/o prehots if possible. If the druid sits bear 24/7 try to spellsteal his hots, he has to leave bear at some point)

And the thing with rof: you dont need to eat the kick on sheep when you cross cc all at the same time ;) it doesnt work for all combos tho, warlocks for example can kick even when they are in cc. (Try to figure it out on your own vs which combs fj works for you, but its a very powerfull spell)

it will take some time untill you and your mates have enough synergy to execute this well, so dont get frustrated. Just play over and over again until you manage it properly (like a short delay on the stun on the healer from your feral may gets your deep dispelled and then its over with the cross cc :D) you have to communicate a lot and tell each other what you wanna do and be sure everybody is rdy ;)

edit: if you have the cross cc, your healer even should have time to to burst with you. hpally can really hurt (but thats not the main source of dmg, it can be a nice topping tho :) )

Edited by Mawky, 31 May 2015 - 01:44 PM.

#5 HarryDoterz

HarryDoterz
  • Members

Posted 03 June 2015 - 09:39 PM

Hey man what's with been hitting some last few nights attempting the advice (thanks for it agian) you use the word frustrated, I believe what you meant was don't take Ur keyboard through your computer screen multiple times :D. Anyways that aside, I came with a few more questions , my damage seems last almost every game , I out damage the few mages we do face but they got a feral in their ass , so not saying much . Should my damage be toward top most of time and I am doing something way wrong ? I try to cast frost bolt as much as possible (i.e arcane gets kicked Instantly cast from frost, and if I get re kicked I instantly cast ffb). I do sit for double nova a lot thought , and I try to wait till my feral has his 30 sec burst at least b4 I Brun them.
My next question is I'm sitting on pet nova to get 1st critical on my nova . I rarley use this defensive , I know there is no cut snd and dry anser to it , but should I be trying to lead the melee off to pole and make them sit behind( or any way defensive).

thanks agian in advance

#6 kannetixx

kannetixx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Fire
  • RBG: 768
  • LocationFlorida yee

Posted 08 June 2015 - 08:30 AM

if they have a shadow, to go on the shadow is fine (most of the time) If you survive the burst of the dk and live long enough through his 10trinkets hes very vulnerable to cc, even roots can fuck up a dk more like most classes.

Also try to cover your cc. A random deep sheep or so is nice, but not the "normal way" to set up your cc.
Always try to trippel cc with Hoj, Feral stun and deep to get a clean cc chain started, (if hoj isnt up just sheep 1 dd-> deep the healer in the moment your sheep lands into stun on the target from your feral all on the same second. After that you can sheep the heal without the dd stopping it.)

i think you're getting trolled.
US-Kel'Thuzad - Kannetix

http://www.anook.com/kannetix

www.twitch.tv/kannetix - Gladiator Mage Stream follow me and see when i go live!

#7 HarryDoterz

HarryDoterz
  • Members

Posted 08 June 2015 - 08:17 PM

I hope not ..lolz finding any recent information seems hard .. was glad to get any even if hr was trolololo (don't think he was)

#8 Jonatan

Jonatan
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 1/2/0/2/1/0/.
  • 2v2: 1794
  • 3v3: 2408
  • 5v5: 672
  • RBG: 1782
  • LocationSweden

Posted 08 June 2015 - 08:27 PM

This is a good way to start, remember if you're playing against hunter ret X and you're killing hunter and do this, i would say playing RoF would be a good thing, since you can deep sheep+hoj ring 2 targets and as said before, stun the kill target with feral, this will stop the ret from using sac to dispell the no dr cc you get, and with the right cooldowns you dont need more than 8 seconds to kill the hunter.

And if you are playing against ret but dont have a cc on him for one setup, remember to sheep over his sac when he dispells the 8 sec poly and you will at least have a 4 second one.

#9 Fizion

Fizion
  • Premium Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Affliction 0/0/0/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1814
  • 3v3: 2101
  • 5v5: 1777
  • LocationAshburn, VA

Posted 08 June 2015 - 08:48 PM

Replace feral with spriest or rogue and jump +300 rating pts. Bing bang blaow!

#10 Imahacker

Imahacker
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Medivh
  • Embuscade / Hinterhalt
  • Talents: Subtlety 0/0/2/2/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 96
  • LocationLiechtenstein

Posted 08 June 2015 - 09:08 PM

:(

Edited by Imahacker, 09 June 2015 - 12:01 AM.

#11 HarryDoterz

HarryDoterz
  • Members

Posted 08 June 2015 - 10:55 PM

Replace feral with spriest or rogue and jump +300 rating pts. Bing bang blaow!

we RL friends so no can do id rather be 1500 and play with them then 2.2 using that god forsaken random finder+ they both 2.2 players so I feel likes its just a l2p

Fakecast thx for the info we do have trouble with the ret hunter team cause we arnt covering all CC yet and ret just 100% stops kill with the sac . I feel like if hunter trinkets we can kill him in WAY less then 8 seconds with nova + inc kitty

#12 Garzial

Garzial
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Holy 2/1/2/2/1/2/2
  • 2v2: 96

Posted 24 December 2015 - 03:22 PM

The biggest difference I notice in medium rated players to high rated players is the amount of time off the GCD they spend in an arena.

There is always something any class can be doing while moving. Thus, knowing in advance what buttons you will be using the next time you have to move can save precious GCD time.

Example: as a paladin sacred shield, as a warlock life tap, etc.

Also, lots of players try to kite melee by running around pillars, this is not effective. While running around pillars may be effective against ranged targets, melee targets have slows and will just be doing damage to you while you line your healer.

And finally, knowing what the enemy will do before they do it.

"If you know your enemies and know yourself, you will not be imperiled in a hundred battles... if you do not know your enemies nor yourself, you will be imperiled in every single battle." - Sun Tzu, The Art of War

I would recommend skill-capped videos to help you learn about the comps without having to do a million arenas to find out. You will still need experience, but having a good idea of their plan from the start helps a lot.

#13 Maleficent

Maleficent
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Blackhand
  • Rampage
  • 2v2: 1464
  • 3v3: 2249

Posted 24 December 2015 - 05:26 PM

Nice necro?

#14 Fizion

Fizion
  • Premium Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • 2v2: 1814
  • 3v3: 2101
  • 5v5: 1777
  • LocationAshburn, VA

Posted 24 December 2015 - 10:02 PM

I hate necros but this will probably help a lot of members.

#15 ShyLove

ShyLove
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Balance 1/1/1/0/0/1/2
  • 2v2: 1622
  • 3v3: 2832
  • RBG: 1809

Posted 24 December 2015 - 10:20 PM

I played FMPala up to 2.9 mmr wod s2 and there are some basics you need to focus on in this comp. Many things were written in the posts above and the most important thing in thia comp is the cross cc. Never ever go for deep sheep without maim/bash on kill target and hoj on 2nd dps. So you should get your setup every 30 seconds. Another important thing is the spam cloning your feral has to do. Its not even necessary for the feral to fake cast as long as he eats the counters. Another important tip is that most of the time its better to get the low clone on kill target after your setup. (Example: low clone natures guardian or dispo/bops etc) if you habe the low clone your mage can trade his cc to 2nd dps and your feral can swap clone to healer. Basically you can win against any comp. Hardest counters are for sure druid turbo, lsd and PHP/S but also these comps are winnable. FMPala is not the easiest comp i ve ever played but i definitely fell in love with it, one of the most fun comps to play as feral. Hope i could help you! Keep it up and remember cross cc and communication is king! Cheers sry if my english is not the best! :-)

Edited by ShyLove, 24 December 2015 - 10:26 PM.

twitch.tv/shylove91 - Feral Druid Arena Stream

#16 Beariorn

Beariorn
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost 2/0/1/0/0/2/1
  • 2v2: 1139

Posted 03 January 2016 - 10:06 PM

Thanks a ton .. i been taking rof 100% of time just because I can deep start rof to pull the kick and poly . But Ur right I need to take fj. Any advice for the shamn /x/ drood? Feels like the shamn is just a tank and refuses to die even with Inc kitty double nova orb .

should bait the kick with poly so that when you get the rof you can still do damage as you're locked out of arcane not frost.
Twitch.tv/tckz -RatLeague Mage Play for Funz

"I take this srsly because wow is a srs game."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<