• EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Windwalker 1/2/2/2/0/2/1
  • 2v2: 576
  • 3v3: 2631
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationAntarctica

Posted 28 May 2015 - 08:08 AM

Hi friends i've been playing my mage for about a week of real 3s as boomkin/arcane/hpala

we pretty easily climbed out of the pleb leagues and are chilling at like 2350-2.4mmr right now while we get our shit together. Pretty much any team/comp has been beatable so far with the one exception of turbocleave.

This disgusting cancerous comp has been giving me so much aids. When i go for my pom sheep on the hpala and HOJ warrior, he just trinkets and leaps behind the pillar and they proceed to run around in circles until our CDs are over. Then they poke out and hit whatever is in range until the next time something drops below 80% at which point the faggots will run back to their pillar like little bitches. They just repeat this endless cycle of bullshit and we aren't able to make any long CC chains because of the retarded amount of stops they have. Eventually dampening is too high and we just flop

the only chance we had was incarnation/crystal/shock glyph and oneshotting something in 2 seconds. But I don't see this as a permanent fix and am seeking other options to deal with this comp. I literally don't know what to do it feels so hopeless against this

PS. no i will not play frost

Edited by Lightningx, 28 May 2015 - 08:09 AM.

#2 Slamspamx

Slamspamx

Posted 30 May 2015 - 10:58 PM

Since you're probably not gonna die until dampening no matter what, you could just Snap on CD for more PoM Sheeps? No matter what happens, you win either way by spending less of your life getting cancer from turbo.

jTCZfmX.jpg

Kyvq2yP.png                                                                         

#3 Bianx

Bianx
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Twilight's Hammer
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Mistweaver 2/0/2/2/0/1/1
  • 2v2: 1707
  • 3v3: 2403
  • RBG: 1753

Posted 30 May 2015 - 11:53 PM

Hi friends i've been playing my mage for about a week of real 3s as boomkin/arcane/hpala

we pretty easily climbed out of the pleb leagues and are chilling at like 2350-2.4mmr right now while we get our shit together. Pretty much any team/comp has been beatable so far with the one exception of turbocleave.

This disgusting cancerous comp has been giving me so much aids. When i go for my pom sheep on the hpala and HOJ warrior, he just trinkets and leaps behind the pillar and they proceed to run around in circles until our CDs are over. Then they poke out and hit whatever is in range until the next time something drops below 80% at which point the faggots will run back to their pillar like little bitches. They just repeat this endless cycle of bullshit and we aren't able to make any long CC chains because of the retarded amount of stops they have. Eventually dampening is too high and we just flop

the only chance we had was incarnation/crystal/shock glyph and oneshotting something in 2 seconds. But I don't see this as a permanent fix and am seeking other options to deal with this comp. I literally don't know what to do it feels so hopeless against this

PS. no i will not play frost

Play frost.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<