Photo

@Lolflay 2015, meet yourself from the past

Life

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 DrinKing123

DrinKing123

Posted 20 May 2015 - 01:48 PM

I can't reply to the post cause Im to shit to be a junkie but I thought Id post anyway, do you think you would have all the same values you did in the past as you do now?

I understand being bitter about a game you have invested thousands and thousand of hours into. But the game turning shit might be the nudge you and all the people complain continuously about it need to grow up like Blizz has.

Yeh it sucks its not what it was, but so is life the same sense, had a blast growing up doing pointless shit and one day you woke up and decided you wanted something different.

Id give anything to be a kid again but it has passed, just like the evolution of a kid to an adult life things you once enjoyed got stale, find something new to pass the time if you hate it, you will thank yourself for not forcing yourself to endure something you claim to hate.

Like a real junkie, you will die chasing the first rush or live happily accepting its not possible.

#2 Noxnoxnox

Noxnoxnox
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms 0/0/1/0/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 2340
  • 3v3: 2426
  • RBG: 1721
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 20 May 2015 - 06:57 PM

nice meme

#3 ysnakewoo

ysnakewoo
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Hellfire
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Frost
  • LocationBosnia and Herzegovina

Posted 23 May 2015 - 05:28 PM

Everyone in the Junkie section bought a boost from me. So, in reality, no one is above 2.2k rating besides me.
¯\_(⌣̯̀⌣́)_/¯

#4 urnamed

urnamed
  • Members

Posted 26 May 2015 - 12:28 PM

I was expecting parking lot fites :(

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Life

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<