• RBG: 768

Posted 19 May 2015 - 01:36 PM

Posted Image

Anyone else gonna be playing this? :)
Posted Image

#2 Leryske

Leryske

Posted 19 May 2015 - 01:56 PM

Yes, I will install it today after work ;-)

Posted Image

#3 Nicholaes92

Nicholaes92
  • Junkies

Posted 19 May 2015 - 02:19 PM

Friends keep talking about it although I have never Played one before. I'll check pirate bay
AJ's Wall of Tough Guys

i'm not your average aj user bro you're gonna have to up you game little boy.

Also tread lightly my friend, you dont know who you are talking to ;)

who the fuck do u think you are, random fucking nobody, u dont deserve any of my time/effort retard. "tell me that a blizzcon" srsly? great fucking insult m9. dont even talk to me

#4 Noxnoxnox

Noxnoxnox
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms 0/0/1/0/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 2340
  • 3v3: 2426
  • RBG: 1721
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 19 May 2015 - 03:14 PM

i heard u can have sex in this game

#5 Forumz

Forumz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Argent Dawn
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Shadow 2/1/1/1/./.
  • 2v2: 2728
  • 3v3: 2279
  • 5v5: 96

Posted 20 May 2015 - 08:04 PM

Friends keep talking about it although I have never Played one before. I'll check pirate bay

From what I've seen so far it's well worth the 50 dollars or w/e it is in the US
Posted Image

#6 Lloix

Lloix
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/2/1/0/1/0
  • 2v2: 2301
  • 3v3: 2106
  • RBG: 384
  • LocationDying at the bottom of a pit in the blazing sun

Posted 20 May 2015 - 08:11 PM

I've had a horrible taste in my mouth since the last time I dropped sixty bucks (or whatever it is) on a new AAA title to come out. The last wolfenstein fucking killed me. The game was 50% cutscenes and neutered the shit that made the old ones fun (fuck iron sights slowing the action down), and the whispers on this game make it seem like the same shit. I really can't stand how modern games have transitioned into having huge movie budgets where the devs' end goal is to make enough money to cover that rather than just make awesome games they're passionate about. I've never played any of the witcher games before this one either so I actually have no clue what I'm talking about when it comes to that.

I installed morrowind the other day and I've been having fun with that.

#7 Forumz

Forumz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Argent Dawn
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm

Posted 20 May 2015 - 08:19 PM

I've had a horrible taste in my mouth since the last time I dropped sixty bucks (or whatever it is) on a new AAA title to come out. The last wolfenstein fucking killed me. The game was 50% cutscenes and neutered the shit that made the old ones fun (fuck iron sights slowing the action down), and the whispers on this game make it seem like the same shit. I really can't stand how modern games have transitioned into having huge movie budgets where the devs' end goal is to make enough money to cover that rather than just make awesome games they're passionate about. I've never played any of the witcher games before this one either so I actually have no clue what I'm talking about when it comes to that.

I installed morrowind the other day and I've been having fun with that.

Well, if you buy the game from retail stores, you get this little card with the purchase:

Dear gamer,

First of all, we would like to thank you for your support. We really appreciate that you have decided to spend you hard-earned money on our game and hope that you will have a fun time playing it. Over 200 of us have spent the last three years working on The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and it is with great pleasure and humility that we present our game to you.

At CD Projekt Red, we believe that when you buy our games, you're entitled to continuous, free support - updates, patches, and bits of new and amazing content. We owe you that for believing in us and purchasing our game. To thank you, we have prepared something really special - 16 DLCs for you to download, totally free of charge, regardless of the platform or edition of the game you own.

We salute you for your support and wish you a fantastic next-generation of RPG gaming!

CD Projekt Red

I could make a photograph of the card if people are interested.

Edited by Forumz, 20 May 2015 - 08:21 PM.

Posted Image

#8 Lloix

Lloix
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/2/1/0/1/0
  • 2v2: 2301
  • 3v3: 2106
  • RBG: 384
  • LocationDying at the bottom of a pit in the blazing sun

Posted 22 May 2015 - 12:50 PM

I mean I wasn't trying to bash the game or anything at all. Polacks are based as fuck so I'd be in favor of them regardless, but it is sort of sad that companies now need to humble brag about the fact that they don't hit you with 20 paid dlc's for every game they put out.

I'll probably get around to checking it out once I've run my course on morrowind (there's a ridiculous amount of shit to do in this game) but by that time I think the new PoE patch will come out. Then once I get bored of that run I'm HOPING that I'll get my Doom 4 beta but who knows they keep scrapping that game every six months.

I already know Doom 4 is going to be a let down just like wolfenstein was though, but in my defense I preordered it mostly to get the Doom beta pass.

#9 Twaenkz

Twaenkz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Unholy 1/0/2/0/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 2103
  • 3v3: 1860
  • RBG: 1465
  • LocationSweden

Posted 22 May 2015 - 01:57 PM

Best 50 euro ive spent on a ps4 game

#10 Forumz

Forumz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Argent Dawn
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm

Posted 26 May 2015 - 06:37 PM

Completed the storyline today. Don't worry, I'm not going to spoil anything here.

I thought it was an interesting storyline, although the game seemed to get a lot easier the more I progressed. Maybe that's because I got better at it but a lot of it seemed to simply be because of OP crafted gear. 20k health while final boss hits for 500 tops, while early on in the game you get hit three times and you're dead. Huge discrepancy.

After completing the story you can continue playing, though there's not really much to play for. I'm a completionist kind of guy however, so I'll probably keep going until I've done everything.

Completed with 5 days and a couple hours of real playtime according to the in-game tracker. That's probably counting afk-time in the menu, It's likely closer to 4 days playtime. It certainly has a lot of content, so if you like having a lot of stuff you can do, I'd recommend this game.

Edited by Forumz, 26 May 2015 - 06:46 PM.

Posted Image

#11 glonglon

glonglon
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 1905
  • 3v3: 1990

Posted 27 May 2015 - 02:47 AM

Anyone else gonna be playing this? :)

No, I wait for batman arkham knight in june :wub:

2928d50b7e413a8ddaf370ee54429eb5.png

#12 Intension

Intension
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Balance 1/0/0/0/1/2/0
  • 3v3: 2394
  • RBG: 1727

Posted 28 May 2015 - 12:00 PM

Yeah, I've been playing this game since May 19th. I'm also a huge fan of the franchise, having played the previous games multiple times (trying different choices and specs) over the years, and also having read 2 of the books so far (reading the 3rd one atm :)).

That said, I think the game is brilliant. I reached Skellige last night, I've been playing as much as I can, going for 100% completion. I've done all quests, explored everything and completed all optional objectives so far in the previous zones (including Gwent and fist fighting quests) while on Death March mode. I even defeated every NPC on Gwent, even those that aren't involved in any quests. The game also looks gorgeous, specially on Skellige, the vistas are just amazing.

Also I actually love playing Gwent, while I absolutely despise Magic and Hearthstone, it feels quite tactical, you can really apply the concept of losing a battle (round) and winning the war (the match), while it doesn't feel as RNG as any of the games I mentioned previously, I do hope they make a standalone version of Gwent :).

So yeah, I definitely recommend playing the game, it's quite good and I dare say it lived up to the hype and I'm really happy that CDPR reached mainstream, let's see where that takes them.

Edited by Intension, 28 May 2015 - 12:02 PM.

#13 Forumz

Forumz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Argent Dawn
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm

Posted 28 May 2015 - 01:11 PM

The game also looks gorgeous, specially on Skellige, the vistas are just amazing.

I thought the Skellige Isles was the best zone in the game in general. The sub-plots are great and even the more regular quests are interesting because the landscape is more prohibitive. And of course it looks amazing. I was especially impressed by how far you can see when standing on mountaintops.

Also I actually love playing Gwent

I like it as well. It's an interesting game and you have to think far ahead to win against the better AIs. I only dislike how powerful some cards are. Monster deck Vampire cards are just ridiculous. 1 move puts down 5 cards, it's silly.

Edited by Forumz, 28 May 2015 - 01:14 PM.

Posted Image

#14 marlin

marlin
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Frostmourne
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Combat 1/1/0/0/././.

Posted 29 November 2015 - 06:09 AM

Amazing game, 480 hours logged, 99% through main questline and just got level 32 to go do the expansion side of things, i'll come back and finish the main questline after I've done the expansion. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<