How is everyone doing today, I wanted to ask a few questions on Windwalkers. How are they looking on PTR atm?
1) Is our Damage there? with the nerfs coming out
- Blackout Kick now deals 5% less damage.
- Rising Sun Kick (Windwalker, Mistweaver) now deals 5% less damage.
- Tiger Palm now deals 5% less damage.
Tiger Strikes no longer triggers from multistrikes, but now provides a 40% increase to Multistrike chance while active
Fists of Fury now deals 5% less damage.
Hurricane Strike now deals 5% less damage.
Chi Explosion now deals 5% less damage for Windwalker Monks.
2) Survivability? Are we going to get 1shotted (Warrior Avatar/Reck/Seig) (Hunter Aim/Chim) to 35% ? I know Karma is 100% HP absorbed I believe, and we can run from everyone as much as possible.
3) Surging Mist - Does it actually heal?
I loved playing WW monk back in MoP, they were a fun class, a Rare Treat to see in the higher up brackets, now you only see them doing DK/WW/Hpal and maybe WW/Lock/Rsham(which is personally my favorite)
Tell me your story, damage, theory's on what you think WW's will be like in 6.2!
Thank you all!