Photo

Pls any help a noob rest shammy!!!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 zangetsu25

zangetsu25
  • Members

Posted 17 May 2015 - 02:22 PM

Hi, iam getting a lot of problems with my rest shammy when i am the target,,,, when melle cleave switch to kill me, i dont know how stay alive...... pls any help me... send tricks or videos ( i dont finded videos of rest shammy being the target of melle cleave) for help-me.
Ty all....
(Sorry my weak english)

#2 Sryimadeufap

Sryimadeufap
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Demonology 0/2/0/0/0/1/.

Posted 18 May 2015 - 01:48 AM

When I face melee cleaves I always go Cap totem glyph for the chance to actually land the stun. Depending on the comp I run earthgrab totem instead of windwalk totem to root them for stun. Use earth shield and while ghost wolf use unleash life to give a little sprint boost to help kite. Don't be afraid to use cooldowns/Spirit link. If they pop cooldown you can counter/trade one of your cooldowns. Just basic things to do. Of course a higher rated shaman could be more help but any help is better then none. Good luck and have fun m8.

#3 Xonika

Xonika
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1368
  • 3v3: 3096
  • 5v5: 288
  • RBG: 1795

Posted 18 May 2015 - 06:25 AM

When I face melee cleaves I always go Cap totem glyph for the chance to actually land the stun. Depending on the comp I run earthgrab totem instead of windwalk totem to root them for stun. Use earth shield and while ghost wolf use unleash life to give a little sprint boost to help kite. Don't be afraid to use cooldowns/Spirit link. If they pop cooldown you can counter/trade one of your cooldowns. Just basic things to do. Of course a higher rated shaman could be more help but any help is better then none. Good luck and have fun m8.

this wont reliably help you. just try to get away and get casts off, or try to cast when the enemies are in cc, alot of shamans trying to tank dmg while fakecasting - there is so much shit in the game now a good team shouldnt let u get a cast off while your gettin trained. dont overuse cds like - ascendance, auramastery, BM/HP stone and everything, maybe just considering using link(instead of using 10 smaller cds) if u can judge how much incoming dmg there will be. the biggest thing, your partners will help u out the most so if your running from them and kiting them it wont help u atall and your practically cc'ing your partners. although dont listen to me im just some shit boosted retard shaman who only snipes and is stuck at 2600 - according to the god who is dhorothy

#4 sarggiz

sarggiz
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormreaver
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Restoration 2/0/0/0/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 576
  • 3v3: 2820
  • 5v5: 2418
  • RBG: 1152

Posted 18 May 2015 - 03:00 PM

reroll hpala

#5 zangetsu25

zangetsu25
  • Members

Posted 18 May 2015 - 03:15 PM

Sorry man.... i dont want to reroll... i want to learn survive with my shammy !!!!
(Sorry weak english)

#6 Xonika

Xonika
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1368
  • 3v3: 3096
  • 5v5: 288
  • RBG: 1795