• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Elena_Russia

Elena_Russia
  • Members
  • LocationArkhangelsk

Posted 04 May 2015 - 04:54 PM

Hey Guys,

Ive just started playing in TSG team (arms/fury warrior, FDK, heal). Please, give me advice how to play it, cause results are rather confusing - 50/50.

What strategy do u use? Most interesting is to know how to play TSG as warr and DK.

Really need yr tips. Thanks!

#2 Sryimadeufap

Sryimadeufap
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Demonology 0/2/0/0/0/1/.

Posted 04 May 2015 - 05:32 PM

At low rating train the healer. Especially a resto shaman. Higher rating you still train someone rather it be mage/rshaman/disc. You learn to cycle stuns/kick/any cc on healers/other dps. Line up your burst. Know when to go defensive. Watch for the major cd's and then switch to another. Just an example facing RMD mage blocks switch straight to resto druid. TSG really isn't a hard comp to play. Just about lining up burst, and not wasting the lack of cc. If dk is unholy you have a little more cc with pet stun/interupt. Unholy will also make swapping targets a lot easier with the spread damage.

#3 Sryimadeufap

Sryimadeufap
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 04 May 2015 - 05:36 PM

I myself haven't touched TSG much this season on dk. But that pretty much what we did. I only played it to 1900mmr. So maybe someone with more exp. can help you.

#4 Elena_Russia

Elena_Russia
  • Members
  • LocationArkhangelsk

Posted 04 May 2015 - 06:45 PM

I myself haven't touched TSG much this season on dk. But that pretty much what we did. I only played it to 1900mmr. So maybe someone with more exp. can help you.

tnx :duckers: Im gonna follow yr advice and come back to you if any questions appear. The highest mmr we had is 1800 :ph34r: :warrior:

#5 Sryimadeufap

Sryimadeufap
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 04 May 2015 - 09:44 PM

Also If you seem to be getting kited switch and hit whoever you can until you can get back to the main target.

#6 Faithyo

Faithyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/1/2/2/0/1/2
  • 2v2: 576
  • 3v3: 2193
  • RBG: 1999

Posted 04 May 2015 - 10:03 PM

"TSG really isn't a hard comp to play" is not right. Against the majority of mage + x teams it's really hard to kill anything.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<