Arena Junkies was shut down on July 1st, 2018. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2018-06-25 at 19:40. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Photo

Frost DK, Demo Lock, HPally

shadow cleave frost dk demo holy pally shadow cleave

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 baanos

baanos
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ysondre
  • Vengeance / Rache
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/0/2/0
  • 2v2: 1047

Posted 01 May 2015 - 03:00 PM

Hi everyone, I am coming back to the World of Warcraft and I am interested in doing arenas again.

I have to mention that I mostly play for fun now and I do not wish to compete anymore. But I do want to make the best of one comp in particular.

I have read a bit and it seems that Frost DK, Demo Lock, HPally is not a good comp.

That being said however, I wish to play it and I would like to know what it is we have to do to make it work as much as possible. I am not interested in being told that the comp does not work because I already know it may a bad comp, but I am instead interested in insights, key strategies that may get us the win if we are able to employ them correctly.

Thanks!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: shadow cleave, frost dk, demo, holy pally, shadow, cleave

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users