• Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 0/0/2/1/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1931
  • 3v3: 1884

Posted 21 April 2015 - 08:16 AM

How can we as thug beat RMD or RMP? We tried going mage to reduce their pressure and cc, but with 2 blocks they always seem to have more overall pressure and can push for kill on either me or healer.. We're currently running a holy paladin as healer and feel like that's our best bet..

We tried going rogue lately and had have more success than going mage, any tips? Whenever we try to cleave druid rogue and mage just peels and then countercleave someone of us and we lose..

I feel like we could improve our CC rotation but it's just sooo hard against RMD and RMP, we have no other issues apart from 147k demon bolt running through deterrence ofc :P

Thanks in advance!

P.S. We're also struggling against ret + disco comps cause we lack dispels for BOP and priests are just so evasive with invis + feather.. Do I remove tranq glyph and pool focus of BOP's or do we just switch targets? Tranq is 50 focus now so it doesn't feel like it's worth it to pool focus for the dispel/it gets MUCH harder to foce BOP's if I can't use abilities...

#2 Refren

Refren
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Marksmanship 1/1/0/2/0/0/0
  • 3v3: 2599
  • RBG: 384

Posted 21 April 2015 - 10:12 AM

vs rmp you can kill all 3 depends on ur personal pref/team ur playing against..
vs rmd ur kill target should be rogue/rdruid (kidney on rogue followed by trap on druid and kick/wyvern on mage or other way around)

vs ret teams aka phs just tunnel ret all game it shouldnt be to hard. (you can swap on bops if you have damage left if not just peel back, you can also go for yolo 1/2 dispel on the bop if you think you can force more stuff).

Thats about it both of these matchups are kinda easy for thug you guys just need abit more practice gl and hf.e

edit : forgot to mention ur rogue should be playing shs almost all of the games for the swaps.

Edited by Backonja, 21 April 2015 - 10:34 AM.

#3 Exaltera

Exaltera
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 21 April 2015 - 11:15 AM

Thanks a lot! How do I kite ret's thoug? Just feels like a hard target to kite with HoF and dispels/speedups =/, I tend to run the third tier1 talent for more disengages but he's always on my ass :P and it's hard to CC healer cause he can dispel them too :<

#4 Refren

Refren
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Marksmanship 1/1/0/2/0/0/0
  • 3v3: 2599
  • RBG: 384

Posted 21 April 2015 - 11:26 AM

Thanks a lot! How do I kite ret's thoug? Just feels like a hard target to kite with HoF and dispels/speedups =/, I tend to run the third tier1 talent for more disengages but he's always on my ass :P and it's hard to CC healer cause he can dispel them too :<

i usually play posthaste vs 99.9% of the teams coz im to lazy to swap

#5 Exaltera

Exaltera
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery

Posted 21 April 2015 - 11:43 AM

Ok I'll try that, I never use it.. I tend to run net against warriors/rogue and run the third talent for almost any other comp.

Thanks for your input =)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: rmd, rmp, thug, counter, mage, hunter, rogue, paladin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<