• Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost 1/1/0/2/2/2/2
  • 2v2: 1415
  • 3v3: 1702
  • RBG: 1681

Posted 16 April 2015 - 12:23 PM

A m8 of mine told me last night he wanted to push glad, he only plays resto sham, I can play mage or WW and I want to run WW/Lock/Sham with him because when I play punch its a lot more faceroll than how much attention god/rmd requires.

From this post im hoping to get ideas on what to watch for from lock and shaman in this comp, and what they should be expecting from me. As punch ive played it just dk and I pick a dps that needs to be peeled more, one sits them then the other sits healer with my image keeping me on both. With the lock being a caster I cant see this working so well because he just isnt melee.
sometimes i sit up & wonder what could have happened if i never got a job or life, but instead dedicated all my days to my 8/10 normal brf guild http://puu.sh/hd87p.jpg

#2 Fedx

Fedx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Windwalker 2/1/0/2/0/1/2
  • 3v3: 2489
  • 5v5: 96
  • RBG: 192
  • LocationSvearike

Posted 16 April 2015 - 02:00 PM

when I play punch its a lot more faceroll than how much attention god/rmd requires.
Posted Image

#3 Keelinm1

Keelinm1
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 17 April 2015 - 02:21 AM

im still looking for parterners that dont trinket the first CC, the healers i que against cant handle the constant pressure of punch as well as they can just defensive anything from a god comp with no bash/clone/genesis... starting from the bottom homie
sometimes i sit up & wonder what could have happened if i never got a job or life, but instead dedicated all my days to my 8/10 normal brf guild http://puu.sh/hd87p.jpg

#4 Lightningx

Lightningx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Windwalker 1/2/2/2/0/2/1
  • 2v2: 576
  • 3v3: 2631
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationAntarctica

Posted 17 April 2015 - 04:18 AM

when I play punch its a lot more faceroll than how much attention god/rmd requires.

pls don't even...

as for your question... if you want to push glad with a sham you are pretty much restricted to playing with a lock, even though it is a much inferior comp to ww/dk. You will often queue into comps/teams that you simply CANNOT beat because they outcomp you. You theoretically CAN get glad with WWLS but your team needs a skill level 200ish rating higher than the teams you face. As the monk you cannot carry the comp you MUST have an extremely good warlock and shaman that can do damage and survive, since as monk your peeling/utility is shit and your damage isn't going to solo anything like in MOP. I have not had much sucess with WWLS this season (and good riddance, i HATE playing lock/shaman/x) but you generally want to be tunneling healer and having your lock aids everything down. You can use clones if you want but you need to be really good at managing them for it to be worth.

Or you could just play with a DK and make life easy for yourself because then all you have to do is run at healers

#5 Keelinm1

Keelinm1
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 17 April 2015 - 11:45 PM

You can use clones if you want but you need to be really good at managing them for it to be worth.

Or you could just play with a DK and make life easy for yourself because then all you have to do is run at healers

thanks for a reply champ, i feel like i have good managment of my SEF, i eat ALOT of traps by sending them towards someone on the opposite side of it, then taking it back as soon as it hits the trap. (i get alot of practice with hunters missing those at my rating tho.) whenever i notice my SEF is CC'd in any way ill take it back and reaply it, breaks the CC instantly and probably pisses off the other team.

as for DK/WW/Sham i didnt know this would be decent, thought the sham would need more peels than we can offer. my sham definaly does

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: girls, life, cocaine, job, WW is not a struggle

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<