Arena Junkies was shut down on July 1st, 2018. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2018-06-25 at 17:48. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Photo

Thugcleave looking for advise versus Wizard cleaves!

rogue hunter paladin thucleave

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Bohwin

Bohwin
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Subtlety 0/2/2/2/0/1/0
  • 2v2: 2570
  • 3v3: 2605
  • RBG: 1867
  • LocationFinland

Posted 15 April 2015 - 03:28 PM

Heya!
Me & my mates have been playing Combat Rogue/BM Hunter Thugcleave for a good portion of this season.

Currently, we're playing at around 2.5 to 2.6k on EU and have ran into somewhat of a wall.

Therefore I thought it would be a good idea to ask for some tips & tricks some of you may have.
What we mostly struggle versus, is (as mentioned on the title) different wizard cleaves, I.E Demonology LSD, Godcomp (with both druid & pala) and occasionally MageBoomkin healer.
Currently we play with a holy paladin and just feel like after our opening pressure, we fall behind quite alot.

So for what Im looking for is; details on how to counter these comps, what targets are best suited for us to swap on and/ what things should we expect/force them to do in order for us to gain the advantage.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: rogue, hunter, paladin, thucleave

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users