Arena Junkies was shut down on July 1st, 2018. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2018-06-25 at 17:46. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Photo

Healing turbo?

Healing turbo mana problems mistweaver mana mistweaver

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Saftaft

Saftaft
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/1/2/2/0/1/2
  • 2v2: 2163
  • 3v3: 2327
  • RBG: 1323

Posted 11 April 2015 - 06:10 PM

I seem to be running oom really quick into the game, which obviusly is a problem when playing a comp like turbo. Any tips and tricks for conserving mana?

#2 Fedx

Fedx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Windwalker 2/1/0/2/0/1/2
  • 3v3: 2489
  • 5v5: 96
  • RBG: 192
  • LocationSvearike

Posted 11 April 2015 - 06:20 PM

No MW main but maybe u should get spirit enchant on ur wep? It might help.

#3 Saftaft

Saftaft
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/1/2/2/0/1/2
  • 2v2: 2163
  • 3v3: 2327
  • RBG: 1323

Posted 11 April 2015 - 06:55 PM

No MW main but maybe u should get spirit enchant on ur wep? It might help.

Just got it, but doesnt feel like its making a difference.
:(

#4 jumpypuppet

jumpypuppet

Posted 12 April 2015 - 08:26 PM

at the risk of sounding patronizing, which is not my intention, are you a) using expel harm+renewing mists on CD, and b ) healing as much as humanly possible via enveloping+soothing? the goal should be for a vast percentage of your healing to be free or nearly free. another good thing to do, especially vs. spread pressure, is to exploit the statue's ability to ignore LoS by letting your soothing channel ride -- whether on yourself or a teammate -- while you hide somewhere out of LoS. or even just in general, try to develop a sense for when it's safe to stand there and soothe, like when you have a positional advantage or the enemy's kicks are on cooldown. if you can regularly find windows to soothe for extended periods, you'll end up healing for a lot between you and the statue, while expending almost zero mana.

the spirit enchant isn't a huge deal, but it does help. make sure to find a window in which to drink tea, so you don't end up wasting stacks by sitting at 20. IMO, overall, surging mists is the real mana killer. if you can get away with using it extremely sparingly (which, admittedly, is not always possible), you should have little trouble with your mp, or at least much less. don't forget chi torpedo, which you can use for a decent burst of free healing whenever you're not being focused. and lastly i guess, every time you can contribute to CCing an enemy, you're relieving pressure on your teammates -- whether that means peeling with sweep to buy someone a few seconds, or sapping/kicking the healer to help seal a kill.

#5 Railander

Railander
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Azralon
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Destruction 1/2/0/1/0/0/0
  • RBG: 384

Posted 29 April 2015 - 11:28 PM

i feel like i only really have mana problems when healing against rot comps or comps with purges.
make sure you get spirit rings and neck. i personally also got spirit battlemaster trinket.

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Healing, turbo, mana problems, mistweaver mana, mistweaver

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users