• US-Frostmourne
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arms 0/0/1/1/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 1722
  • 3v3: 1949
  • 5v5: 96
  • RBG: 1741

Posted 11 April 2015 - 10:04 AM

I was wondering if anyone else knows what I mean - in previous xpac's when I mained warrior, if I was allowed to sit on a healer he'd be in trouble. Same with my DK and rogue.

Now this xpac it seems rogues definitely fall into that category still (if they're good) but on my warrior if a healer is good it's not difficult to survive for aaaaaaaaaaaaaaages until dampening kicks in for a victory.

What ever happened to World of Me. Where I didn't need fucking teamwork to kill something, I could influence the outcome of the game alone. I think Blizz have forgotten that the most important person in the eyes of the player is themselves, not the other 2 bitches who happen to be untargetable in the arena with me. (j/k etc.)

Who wants my gold. 9 days left.

On the plus side I've started some new hobbies since quitting this life sucking game.

#2 Hynara

Hynara
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Lightbringer
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Assassination 1/2/2/1/0/1/2
  • 2v2: 1386
  • 3v3: 1648
  • RBG: 1581

Posted 12 April 2015 - 07:09 PM

It really depends what class you're playing. But as a whole, I'd say a good healer will almost definitely survive a 1v1 vs a damage dealer. The current state of WoW makes co-operation and teamwork more mandatory than before. The game devs have even stated a healer should not die vs a single damage dealer.

I tried to google around for the source on what I just said but I definitely remember reading a blue post about it a few months a go.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<