Photo

Macro to auto touch of death when people below 10%?

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Vezi

Vezi
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Dun Modr
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/2/2/1/2/2
  • 2v2: 575
  • LocationSpain

Posted 04 April 2015 - 01:32 PM

hi friends, i see on streams monks making insta touch of death when is able to do, i dont know if its a macro added to a jab or something or wath, but i lose a lot of time waiting people goes 10% or minus to press touch, if someone knows a macro or how to do more easy and fast i appreciate a lot, thanks all!.

#2 Fedx

Fedx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Windwalker 2/1/0/2/0/1/2
  • 3v3: 2489
  • 5v5: 96
  • RBG: 192
  • LocationSvearike

Posted 04 April 2015 - 01:43 PM

This is the most retarded thing i've ever read. You just spam touch if you expect the target to go below 10% while you're fisting or whatever

Edit: If there's a macro that auto touches someone at 10% it's def not legit

Edited by Fedx, 04 April 2015 - 01:44 PM.

#3 Knaittiz

Knaittiz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Affliction
  • 2v2: 574
  • 3v3: 3067
  • RBG: 1744
  • LocationFinland

Posted 04 April 2015 - 01:44 PM

/cast touch of death
/cast jab

like this?

Edited by Knaittiz, 04 April 2015 - 01:53 PM.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

BUY MY MIXTAPE

#4 Vezi

Vezi
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Dun Modr
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/2/2/1/2/2
  • 2v2: 575
  • LocationSpain

Posted 04 April 2015 - 01:51 PM

This is the most retarded thing i've ever read. You just spam touch if you expect the target to go below 10% while you're fisting or whatever

Edit: If there's a macro that auto touches someone at 10% it's def not legit

thanks, you helpme a lot, very arrogant i dont know if the question its retarded or the retarded are you omg.

i only ask if its posible to do a macro in other skill or something to make auto touch when something its on 10% i think its not a so retarded question, thanks again master.

#5 Revolol

Revolol
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Stormrage
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Arms 1/0/2/2/1/0/1
  • 2v2: 1722
  • 3v3: 2974
  • 5v5: 1518
  • RBG: 1863

Posted 04 April 2015 - 02:25 PM

thanks, you helpme a lot, very arrogant i dont know if the question its retarded or the retarded are you omg.

i only ask if its posible to do a macro in other skill or something to make auto touch when something its on 10% i think its not a so retarded question, thanks again master.

Roasted.
twitch.tv/revocutie

#6 Infernion

Infernion
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Affliction 1/1/2/0/0/1/2
  • 2v2: 952
  • 3v3: 3118
  • RBG: 2035

Posted 04 April 2015 - 02:29 PM

Why do people want bots or scripts to do shit automatically for them.. It's so retarded how common it has become to use any sort of bot in this game, complete joke lmao

I'm not saying you want to use bots OP, but by wanting something that "instant touch of death when 10%", it kinda does sound like it..

Edited by Infernion, 04 April 2015 - 02:30 PM.

#7 Evilcow

Evilcow
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Arms 0/1/2/1/1/2
  • 2v2: 1837
  • 3v3: 1845

Posted 04 April 2015 - 04:09 PM

Why do people want bots or scripts to do shit automatically for them.. It's so retarded how common it has become to use any sort of bot in this game, complete joke lmao

I'm not saying you want to use bots OP, but by wanting something that "instant touch of death when 10%", it kinda does sound like it..

Pretty sure all he wants is a way to macro it, so he can touch of death while pressing other abilities.

#8 Infernion

Infernion
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Affliction 1/1/2/0/0/1/2
  • 2v2: 952
  • 3v3: 3118
  • RBG: 2035

Posted 04 April 2015 - 05:03 PM

Pretty sure all he wants is a way to macro it, so he can touch of death while pressing other abilities.

Yeah I know, it was more of a general outburst towards all botters haha, soooo many people uses them now..

#9 Korzul

Korzul
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Doomhammer
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Restoration 2/2/0/2/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1533
  • 3v3: 2505
  • RBG: 1327

Posted 04 April 2015 - 05:26 PM

Tellmewhen or weakauras2 can be set up to show graphics/icons/sounds when targets hit <10% health. It's probably your best option if you're missing the ability lighting up.

#10 Violatrix

Violatrix
  • Premium Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Discipline 0/2/1/0/2/1
  • RBG: 1790
  • LocationLos Angeles, California, USA

Posted 04 April 2015 - 06:08 PM

Yeah I know, it was more of a general outburst towards all botters haha, soooo many people uses them now..

My gut instinct was to react in the same way. It is important to note that although the OP did not ask how to use bots to cheat, as such, the essence of his question suggests that he is looking for a way to have software/scripts/macros "outplay" other people for him. In other words, he may not be looking to cheat, but he is looking to win more games without improving his gameplay; thus, although reacting harshly may not be polite or even especially productive, I also don't feel that such reactions are completely unwarranted.

After cooling off a few seconds, I suppose, however, the fact that the OP came here to ask counts for something. I, too, have had too many run-ins with "pro" players who reflect every hoj or clone, interrupt me at 99% of every cast when kick is up, insta grip my mass dispel, insta stun aura mastery (like .1 seconds after I hit it), etc.

@OP: Given the long CD, I would not suggest automating it or adding it to another ability. Wasting your big finishing move on a paladin bubble, ice block, dispersion, etc. will make you a sad panda. Also, if you have two enemies at 10% at the same time, you will want to choose which one you ToD.

All of that aside, having a hard time mashing your keybind for touch of death in time indicates a different issue. Here is a related personal anecdote that may prove helpful. If it is not helpful, then I apologize.

Back in TBC, my warrior was my guild's top dps as we progressed through SSC, TK, and BT. My DPS was solid, but we were struggling on some of the fights. I decided to look at myself and to see what I could do to be even better. One think I noticed was that I was reacting slowly (taking maybe as long as .4-.5 seconds) to my instant slam procs. The ability was lighting up, but as I was not staring at my bars, I was slow to notice. Simply adding a trigger to MSBT that played a loud noise AND spammed my scree with "SLAM NOW!" made a huge difference.

Another thing I saw was that I was a wee bit slow on hitting execute when bosses entered execute range. Now, I would have to be brain-dead not to see that the boss was in execute range, so that was not the problem. The problem was that my main abilities were bound to 1-5, and execute was on shift-5. I found that moving execute to "s" improved my reaction time ever so slightly.

tldr; Try using a trigger or other alert to let you know when an enemy is at 10% or less, and optimizing your ToD keybind might also help.

Edit: I am at work, so I took a long time churning out my reply. I see that Korzul beat me to the punch on the trigger/alert idea.

Edited by Violatrix, 04 April 2015 - 06:09 PM.

Lightweight Chastise CD tracker:  http://www.curse.com...ixchastisetimer

Feral tears  :wub:

#11 BalanceRexxar

BalanceRexxar
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Thorium Brotherhood
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/0/1/1/0/1/.
  • 2v2: 2735
  • 3v3: 3041
  • 5v5: 768
  • RBG: 768

Posted 04 April 2015 - 07:16 PM

you cant, if you try to

/tod
/jab

it will always try to touch of death and it wont work if they are above 10% and you will never jab.

there is no macro to instantly do it, a macro is something you press so if anyone ever touch of death's its because they pressed the button or they have something against ToS

to solve your problem I would recommend changing it to a bind that you are able to spam without impacting your dmg rotation.

I have all my damaging abilities on my naga so i use my thumb for that and if someone is close to touch of death range I spam "F" and if they get in that range my F spam will que the next ability which is touch of death if im on global, if im not on global it will touch of death them

hope that helps.

#12 Noxnoxnox

Noxnoxnox
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms 0/0/1/0/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 2340
  • 3v3: 2426
  • RBG: 1721
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 04 April 2015 - 07:34 PM

U can only do this by actually making a script that contains an if statement

its basically a little programming.

if(GetHealthPercentage<10%)
{
/cast touch of death on current target (written with spell ID)
}

so unless u want ur honorable buddy to do it for u its impossible to create a legitimate macro to do it.

#13 Railander

Railander
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Azralon
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Destruction 1/2/0/1/0/0/0
  • RBG: 384

Posted 29 April 2015 - 11:14 PM

U can only do this by actually making a script that contains an if statement

its basically a little programming.

if(GetHealthPercentage<10%)
{
/cast touch of death on current target (written with spell ID)
}

so unless u want ur honorable buddy to do it for u its impossible to create a legitimate macro to do it.

the wow engine doesn't let you use any conditional you want. there is no conditional that checks for HP %. the only conditionals available for targets that i know of are: exists, help (or noharm), harm, dead, nodead

http://wow.gamepedia...ditional_target

so to answer OP's question, no you cant add touch of death in a macro with other skills that you might want to use on the target above 10% hp.

Edited by Railander, 29 April 2015 - 11:15 PM.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<