Arena Junkies was shut down on July 1st, 2018. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2018-06-25 at 17:16. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Photo

Survivability, Trinket choice and Talent

shaman survivability trinket talent

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Pika

Pika
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Frostmane
  • Misery
  • Talents: Elemental 0/2/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 2231
  • 3v3: 2422
  • 5v5: 2073
  • RBG: 1953

Posted 25 March 2015 - 08:43 PM

Hello,

Just wondering how resto shams are coping with the ridiculous amounts of melee cleaves this season. When I'm queuing (mainly thug and KFC) we barely come across any rsham teams and when we do its basically free win as they insta die.

What comps have you found to be the best in terms of peels and helping when we are being trained. RMP/RMD I dont find too bad but rogue/dk and TSG is so painful, often I have to link straight out of the first asphyx, second gets my trinket and third is normally death. My team mates try and peel but in the end its fairly useless. Are other people finding this or not?

Another question is trinkets I see most people using trinket(obv) and the the vers with int proc. Would the on use vers one perhaps be better as its on demand damage reduction as well as healing throughput, even is it is only10%.

Thirdly double link or NS. I see lots of people running with echo but I really fail to see how in most situations it helps. Sure if you're fighting ret/hunt then using more links provides more insta survives for your partner but in game where you are trained sure NS is better as it provides actual healing. Ive been using NS against god comp and rot comps (wls) as the NS ascendance can still crit for quite a bit but when fighting TSG or turbo to people think that double link is better?

Thanks

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: shaman, survivability, trinket, talent

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users