• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Rekompense

Rekompense
  • LocationCST

Posted 25 March 2015 - 12:50 PM

Hello,

This is a UI related question but I'm looking for gladiator level input:

Are there any scripts or low-impact add-ons that will show enemy buffs on arena frames? Ideally, this would be only displaying stealable/purgeable buffs.

I'd really rather not get an intensive add-on - I currently only use SArena, so I don't have to run scripts every day, and OmniBar; I'd like to keep it minimal.

Thanks!

Rek

#2 jumpypuppet

jumpypuppet

Posted 26 March 2015 - 05:27 PM

i looked around for a really long time for this on my hunter. the best thing i could come up with isn't exactly what you are (or i was) looking for, but it's served me really well regardless. it's a fairly unpopular addon you can get via curse called "Steal, purge, & dispel." i'm personally really terrible at setting up addons so i was happy to see that it automatically displays only buffs that the class you're currently playing can purge. you adjust the scale/position of the window, and then (optionally) add a sound to play when your target gains a buff that can be purged.

of course you can also set it to ignore certain irrelevant buffs that you don't think are important, or prioritize others. for me, what it ends up looking like is i start the arena with a clear screen, then upon targeting someone with a purgeable buff, i hear a "ding" sound and the SP&D window pops up with a list and remaining duration.

*edit* sorry i didnt realize what subforum this was in. i am decidedly not a gladiator

#3 Rekompense

Rekompense
  • LocationCST

Posted 31 March 2015 - 02:34 PM

i looked around for a really long time for this on my hunter. the best thing i could come up with isn't exactly what you are (or i was) looking for, but it's served me really well regardless. it's a fairly unpopular addon you can get via curse called "Steal, purge, & dispel." i'm personally really terrible at setting up addons so i was happy to see that it automatically displays only buffs that the class you're currently playing can purge. you adjust the scale/position of the window, and then (optionally) add a sound to play when your target gains a buff that can be purged.

of course you can also set it to ignore certain irrelevant buffs that you don't think are important, or prioritize others. for me, what it ends up looking like is i start the arena with a clear screen, then upon targeting someone with a purgeable buff, i hear a "ding" sound and the SP&D window pops up with a list and remaining duration.

*edit* sorry i didnt realize what subforum this was in. i am decidedly not a gladiator

Your response was very helpful, no need to apologize. :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: UI, Dispel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users