• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 WotLKHero

WotLKHero
  • Members
  • LocationGermany

Posted 24 March 2015 - 11:12 PM

Hey guys,

this question is mainly for Lolflay, cause a ) you've been one of the only other SPs except for me sticking to vers/mast through the season, b ) you raid as well and c ) you play both the classes that I have questions for:

1) Is it correct, that PvE gear with an ilvl>690 scales down to 680 now instead of 690, post-6.1?

2) If yes, does the stage 3 version of the legendary questline ring keep its proc when scaling down to 680? Or does the proc even work in PvP?

3) If it does NOT keep the proc, and/or the proc doesn't work in PvP, would that make the stage 3 and stage 2 versions equally good in a PvP environent?

4) Following the stat priority for:

4.1) SP: Int > Versa > Mastery > Haste > Crit > Multistrike, and

4.2) UALock: Int > Haste (only SLIGHTLY) > Mastery > Versatility > Multistrike > Crit

Would 680 pve gear with top stats be better than poorly itemized pvp gear even though you lose 10 ilvls worth of Int? I'm having an especially hard time deciding on it when it comes to pvp items that have 1 good and 1 bad secondary stat on them (for example: a pve item with vers/mastery vs a pvp items with haste/crit or mastery/crit on my SP)...

I hope my questions were clear to understand and that you (or anyone else for that matter) can help me with a qualified answer. Already thanks in advance.

#2 HeyimJack

HeyimJack
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Combat 1/2/2/1/1/1/1
  • 2v2: 2220
  • 3v3: 2862
  • RBG: 2164
  • LocationUK

Posted 24 March 2015 - 11:16 PM

Another question for Lolflay how do you keep the quality of your AJ posts so high is there a trick to it?

88c809889bca995b4fb7f643cda2eb4f.png

#3 Maumaux

Maumaux
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Assassination 1/1/1/2/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 1632
  • 3v3: 1850
  • 5v5: 1052
  • RBG: 1890
  • LocationSanta Barbara

Posted 24 March 2015 - 11:30 PM

Ring does not proc in pvp.

#4 WotLKHero

WotLKHero
  • Members
  • LocationGermany

Posted 24 March 2015 - 11:32 PM

Ring does not proc in pvp.

1 question cleared. Thanks a lot! :)

#5 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2274

Posted 24 March 2015 - 11:52 PM

1 - yes
2 - no
3 - yes
4/5 - depends on your statweights =)

Edited by Dizzeeyo, 24 March 2015 - 11:52 PM.

No because the difference is when I play a comp i play it close to skill cap

if anyone needs to be banned, it's you. You do nothing but sit on AJ being a passive aggressive idiot that nobody likes, sorry you stink of washing up liquid.

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

#6 WotLKHero

WotLKHero
  • Members
  • LocationGermany

Posted 25 March 2015 - 12:01 AM

1 - yes
2 - no
3 - yes
4/5 - depends on your statweights =)

Thanks a lot once more, and yeah, the statweights are the problem here... you can't really sim the stats for PvP due to CC/Uptime/holding back CDs to set up kills, etc., can you? Also Versa/crit/multi have different effects/values in pvp/pve...

Posted it in another topic too, isn't there a logical way to determine how much (for example) haste/mastery do I have to get on an item to make up for the loss of 10 ilvls worth of int?

#7 Sexyo

Sexyo
  • LocationLondon, United Kingdom

Posted 25 March 2015 - 09:41 PM

PM)

Sorry, your post must be at least 2 word(s) long.

#8 Lolflay

Lolflay
  • Premium Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 29 March 2015 - 02:06 AM

Another question for Lolflay how do you keep the quality of your AJ posts so high is there a trick to it?

I eat a lot of oatmeal to support this dying community =) =) =)

anyway, trolly topic title aside, just use the stage 2 ring until next season arrives. Vers/mastery on the 680 ring > 690 pvp ring of any kind.

[13:49:14] Creed: u have 20min to find a healer, going for a jog
[13:49:53] Creed: nothing like running through the bush being chased by wild animals to get a proper workout
[13:50:01] Creed: you europeans and ur silly gyms

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sp, shadow, priest, gear, arena, lolflay

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<