• Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Unholy 1/2/2/1/1/1/0
  • 3v3: 1547
  • RBG: 576

Posted 24 March 2015 - 10:16 AM

Hi, i am currently playing 2s as a BM hunter with a disc priest around 1.9k MMR. We seem to be having a difficulty with some comps and also our general strategy. Aside from the standard trap, fear, pop CDs how should we be playing as this comp? should my priest be playing offensively or defensively and are there situations where he might need to take certain talents against certain comps?

Our biggest issue seems to be against warrior-healer teams. The warrior just sits on me and after my MC, disengage and explosive trap i still cant seem to get him off me which means i find it difficult to CC their healer and ultimately they can put alot more pressure on us. Is there a general tactic to dealing with them as a BM?

Similar situation is with combat rogues where they just sit on the priest.

Any help against these comps as well as some general advice for this team would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

#2 Jokerplex

Jokerplex
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Survival 1/2/0/1/1/1/1
  • 2v2: 1623

Posted 24 March 2015 - 11:54 AM

http://www.twitch.tv/dice156/v/3906952

Go to around 35:08 Theres where games satrts vs warr/healers and its probs ur easiest matchup to be fair.

I play surv but cc chain is the same i ghuess.

#3 elitistwow

elitistwow

Posted 08 April 2015 - 06:06 PM

I play disc at 2.1k cr well bruh I would say this comp works best when the priest has you topped with shields and dispelling hots make sure your priest is always using a smite or holy fire when youre topped and for warrior comps they should almost always go your priest binding shot is good peels and helps your priest get fears dont be afraid to sit in his bubble when hes cc'ed and my personal prefrence is run roots to peel for my team against wars as they insta beserk rage fears but yeah it seems mainly a skill thing and not a class thing

#4 Sryimadeufap

Sryimadeufap
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Demonology 0/2/0/0/0/1/.

Posted 08 April 2015 - 06:59 PM

As I play disc and bm hunter running this comp. I say as priest I usually always have my hunter run binding/narrow escape for peels. As hunter don't be afraid to freezing trap war or rogue to keep priest alive. War/healer is a lot easier to me then rogue/x.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: hunter, arena, priest, bm, disc

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<