• US-Stormreaver
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/1/0/0/2
  • 2v2: 1667
  • 3v3: 1481
  • 5v5: 767
  • RBG: 1640

Posted 23 March 2015 - 11:38 AM

Very self explanatory post, just wondering which of my team i should either suggest switching specs or have reroll to help the node defending side of things or to be more optimal in general. Is there a set ranking for best node defenders per battleground?

The dps comp i run with my team is
Arms Warrior, Frost/Unholy DK, Rogue, Hunter, Fire/Frost Mage, Boomkin, Aff Lock
with a healer comp of Holy Paladin, Resto Druid, Disc.

#2 WotLKHero

WotLKHero
  • Members
  • LocationGermany

Posted 23 March 2015 - 12:20 PM

Can't really give you a ranking per bg, but in general, most common Node Defenders are Pet classes (pet can stop caps even when player is CCed), rogues (can CC most people long enough for backup to arrive), or Tanks (most durable when being inced)

#3 Besabaftw

Besabaftw
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Outlaw 0/1/0/1/2/2/1
  • 2v2: 1499
  • 3v3: 1474
  • RBG: 1669

Posted 22 January 2016 - 01:47 AM

Very self explanatory post, just wondering which of my team i should either suggest switching specs or have reroll to help the node defending side of things or to be more optimal in general. Is there a set ranking for best node defenders per battleground?

The dps comp i run with my team is
Arms Warrior, Frost/Unholy DK, Rogue, Hunter, Fire/Frost Mage, Boomkin, Aff Lock
with a healer comp of Holy Paladin, Resto Druid, Disc.

In my experience as the guy trying to ninja stuff, the hardest thing to cap on is a frost mage. Easiest is any class that can't get out of sap without trinket and has no pet. If they trinket sap, blinded gg. If they don't trinket sap, I ninja, but they have trinket for the fight I'm going to give them to keep the cap.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: RBGs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<