• Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/2/2/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 2071
  • 3v3: 2300
  • RBG: 1707

Posted 23 March 2015 - 10:12 AM

I have three dwarf holy paladins, I've been looking for 2.2 to 2.4xp players. This is my second season and want to push as far as I possibly can. My goal this season is 2.6. I'm playing a new healer from last season. Last season I played mw this season it's the hpal. I love playing hpal. I can play just about any comp, I'm very aggressive as far as play style, damage wise I put out 800k dmg in a 3s match the other day . Love them big 30k hshocks and punishing healers with denounce out of cc chains. For melee cleaves I'm digging ww/dk. For hunter cleaves I like double pally cupid and jungle. Haven't tried beast and haven't found a good war or dk for kfc/phd. I enjoy comps that can finish a game pre dampening and can force cds ultra fast. I'm open to anything that works. I'm very chill, talkative, and give my 100% best when playing. I try to lead the team as far as positioning and defensive cool down use. I'm working on that all the time, it's hard when you go through partners all the time. I'd like to find a few people that multiples classes and wanna push. If your looking for a healer in the 1900 to 2.2 cr range then you should hit me up. My btag is playkey#1473. Or send me a message via aj. I que everyday from 4 central to 8 or 9 central. Weekend sessions are longer usually.

#2 Rethah

Rethah
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/2/2/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 2071
  • 3v3: 2300
  • RBG: 1707

Posted 09 April 2015 - 09:44 AM

Bump! Still lookin for a 2300 mage/ spriest!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<