• EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms 0/0/1/0/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 2340
  • 3v3: 2426
  • RBG: 1721
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 21 March 2015 - 04:09 PM

To be honest though if warriors dont do a fuck ton of damage when they're on their target then what are they really offering in a 3s comp? their utility isn't the best and heroic throw definetly won't fill a dps role. Then Rets will just be chosen over warriors everytime because they offer way more when warrior damage isn't relevant, which we saw in the first weeks of WoD...

Yea his damage is crazy in that clip but that's with every modifier possible up, Wasn't it the same in Season 6, Season 8, Season 9, Season 12, Season 14? It's like a 10% chance to get a sudden death proc or something (i forgot) and Rngesus was on his side and he got like 2-3 procs in a row. But there's nothing wrong with countering a warrior's 2-3 minute cooldown with Blind or Pain Supression or anything else your comp has to offer.

Edited by Noxnoxnox, 21 March 2015 - 04:17 PM.

#42 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2274

Posted 21 March 2015 - 04:17 PM

To be honest though if warriors dont do a fuck ton of damage when they're on their target then what are they really offering in a 3s comp? their utility isn't the best and heroic throw definetly won't fill a dps role. Then Rets will just be chosen over warriors everytime because they offer way more when warrior damage isn't relevant, which we saw in the first weeks of WoD...

bring the player not the class game design shining brightly ;)

No because the difference is when I play a comp i play it close to skill cap

if anyone needs to be banned, it's you. You do nothing but sit on AJ being a passive aggressive idiot that nobody likes, sorry you stink of washing up liquid.

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

#43 Veluarex

Veluarex
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Protection 0/1/2/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 1705
  • 3v3: 2236
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 21 March 2015 - 04:18 PM

Yea his damage is crazy in that clip but that's with every modifier possible up, Wasn't it the same in Season 8 Season 6 Season 9 Season 12 Season 14? It's like a 10% to get a sudden death proc or something (i forgot) and Rngesus was on his side and he got like 2-3 procs in a row. But there's nothing wrong with countering a warrior's 2-3 minute cooldown with Blind or Pain Supression or anything else your comp has to offer.

u dont understand,its okay if other classes do it,you shouldnt die to warriors while u sit there and dont peel!!1
like,rogues and mages are so much harder and their burst takes so much setting up so its alright !!1!1one

Kappa

#44 Noxnoxnox

Noxnoxnox
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 21 March 2015 - 04:24 PM

bring the player not the class game design shining brightly ;)

Dont get me wrong basing warrior damage off a 10% proc which does 80k noncrits is fucking retarded. And I don't get why blizzard can't simply balance execute to make it do more damage than it did in season 15 but not hit people for 80k noncrits, but I don't get blizzard alot of the time, I guess it's just me :l

Edited by Noxnoxnox, 21 March 2015 - 04:27 PM.

#45 Forumz

Forumz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Argent Dawn
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Shadow 2/1/1/1/./.
  • 2v2: 2728
  • 3v3: 2279
  • 5v5: 96
  • RBG: 768

Posted 21 March 2015 - 04:30 PM

''He has all cds up so that makes it ok to take 50% of your hp per global.''

I've read this so many times before and it really is one of the most retarded arguments to ever exist.

Edited by Forumz, 21 March 2015 - 04:31 PM.

Posted Image

#46 Noxnoxnox

Noxnoxnox
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 21 March 2015 - 04:34 PM

''He has all cds up so that makes it ok to take 50% of your hp per global.''

I've read this so many times before and it really is one of the most retarded arguments to ever exist.

yea nerf every class that has burst damage so we can spam ResidentSleeper in twitch chat and so we can bring up the ''the game is too slow paced'' argument again on AJ 10/10

Edited by Noxnoxnox, 21 March 2015 - 04:36 PM.

#47 Elorxo

Elorxo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Discipline 1/0/1/2/1/0/1
  • 3v3: 2695
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 21 March 2015 - 04:37 PM

Yea his damage is crazy in that clip but that's with every modifier possible up, Wasn't it the same in Season 6, Season 8, Season 9, Season 12, Season 14? It's like a 10% chance to get a sudden death proc or something (i forgot) and Rngesus was on his side and he got like 2-3 procs in a row. But there's nothing wrong with countering a warrior's 2-3 minute cooldown with Blind or Pain Supression or anything else your comp has to offer.

they used PS, trinket, block, snap

only thing not used was rogue peels but still

#48 Zzx

Zzx
  • Junkies

Posted 21 March 2015 - 04:39 PM

not in game 1

and in game 2 they where used before the warrior popped his cds (block/snap)

Edited by Zzx, 21 March 2015 - 04:39 PM.

#49 Noxnoxnox

Noxnoxnox
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 21 March 2015 - 04:39 PM

I don't think a 3v3 game where your rogue doesn't peel the warrior's major cooldowns can be used as a relevant example of how bad this expansion is. That's my opinion.

#50 Elorxo

Elorxo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Discipline 1/0/1/2/1/0/1
  • 3v3: 2695
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 21 March 2015 - 04:58 PM

not in game 1

and in game 2 they where used before the warrior popped his cds (block/snap)

game 1 was just a surprise b/c he spammed 80k every global into mage on his own and i was spam healing then he used a global and got hit for 150k+execute at same time so died w/o block

game 2 warrior didnt connect half the time cos mage got gripped across the map, soon as warrior connected ps+spam heals and he dies through it. don't think hunter was even doing much dmg to him

#51 ROKMODE

ROKMODE
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Shattered Hand
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Balance

Posted 21 March 2015 - 07:47 PM

Posted Image

and i played there myself didnt look different 2years ago or 3, s8 ele is a joke doenst mater if rng or notz

how can u use that ladder as evidence of anything
u can't possibly be that stupid

there are 0 queues most of the day
I wasn't saying ele wasn't good. I was saying that the random solo kills didn't work vs good players.

Edited by ROKMODE, 21 March 2015 - 07:48 PM.

Expect bias in posts because
Wotlk is the best thing since sliced bread

#52 Velcaa

Velcaa
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Discipline 2/2/1/2/2/0/1
  • 3v3: 1931

Posted 21 March 2015 - 08:35 PM

On a scale of 9 to 10 how much do you love to suck cock?

I'm just asking because you seem to be a huge faggot.

Posted Image

#53 Swack

Swack
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Arms 2/0/1/1/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 1437
  • RBG: 2611

Posted 21 March 2015 - 09:05 PM

It's not bugged it just never got nerfed when arms SD got nerfed. They reverted it. Now the warrior has Erage, both trinket procs, avatar, recklessness. shaman extra mastery, AT power from hunter, double mastery proc and then subsequently hit the sudden death jackpot.

The mage doesn't block, and you're surprised that he's dead?

Do I have to post a video every time a combat rogue gets redbuff all cd's all procs and kills someone? Oh and can't be peeled?

maybe it's better if the rogue doesn't literally sit watching the game in stealth whilst the warrrior pops every single one of his cc's on the mage, just maybe, if you cheapshot him, he might, just maybe, not kill your mage

game 2: mage stands in open as a BM hunter and fury warrior get 10+ seconds of uptime, doesn't have bock, and is surprised when he dies to a warrior with every single cd up and a bm hunter

:c:c combat rogue mage not stronk enough! maybe oh i don't know, blinding the warrior before your mage dies might have been worth even though he has trinket, or i mean even just blinding the hunter

like how does a fury warrior get that much uptime, he isn't on stun dr why aren't you running over to kidney him on all his burst? instead you're doing dps to hunter, effective meaningful damage, could crippling poison him?? nope too busy getting that 8k single target dps on hunter

warrior is full bis fury gear: http://eu.battle.net...reanni/advanced

this pretty much sums it all up, oh and if you lose to kfc as rmx you are doing something wrong.

#54 Berserkerx

Berserkerx
  • LocationGreece

Posted 21 March 2015 - 10:56 PM

The logic of a rogue complaining about warriors eating cloth targets while wielding two hands and HEAVY relying on procs to do so which don't come as often as one might think just disgusts me.

Warrior has not even 40% of the mobility you do

Warrior has 1 defensive REAL cool down while you got like 5-6? which LITERALLY save you from death

and lets not remind the amazing combat spec spree red buff 1 shoting ANYTHING regardless of plate or cloth

Please crawl back to a cave if you can't deal with warriors coming and QQing in AJ wont help you with it honestly Warrior is just fine i would BE IN SERIOUS doubt to say the same thing about Combat Rogues but wait that's just me

Edited by Berserkerx, 21 March 2015 - 10:57 PM.

#55 Glink

Glink
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kil'jaeden
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 2/2/0/2/1/0/1
  • 2v2: 1652
  • 3v3: 2968
  • RBG: 1573
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 22 March 2015 - 12:30 AM

How do you not play with health text or percentage? you disgust me.
Twitch.tv/Glinksz Rank 1 Hunter PvP
Posted Image

#56 HeyimJack

HeyimJack
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Combat 1/2/2/1/1/1/1
  • 2v2: 2220
  • 3v3: 2862
  • RBG: 2164
  • LocationUK

Posted 22 March 2015 - 12:42 AM

How do you not play with health text or percentage? you disgust me.

I have it o.O

88c809889bca995b4fb7f643cda2eb4f.png

#57 Glink

Glink
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kil'jaeden
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 2/2/0/2/1/0/1
  • 2v2: 1652
  • 3v3: 2968
  • RBG: 1573
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 22 March 2015 - 12:51 AM

I have it o.O

I meant on your character's health and energy frame as well as gladius (which was just completely blank other than HP bars).

Anyways, on-topic. Yeah, I actually feel like warriors are extremely under the radar most of the time. Everyone makes fun of hunters saying how simple they are, and maybe they are to an extent, but I honestly feel like warrior might be the most simple class, yet they pump out some of the most damage and pressure without needing too much set-up like a rogue might for example.
Twitch.tv/Glinksz Rank 1 Hunter PvP
Posted Image

#58 HeyimJack

HeyimJack
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Combat 1/2/2/1/1/1/1
  • 2v2: 2220
  • 3v3: 2862
  • RBG: 2164
  • LocationUK

Posted 22 March 2015 - 01:24 AM

I meant on your character's health and energy frame as well as gladius (which was just completely blank other than HP bars).

Anyways, on-topic. Yeah, I actually feel like warriors are extremely under the radar most of the time. Everyone makes fun of hunters saying how simple they are, and maybe they are to an extent, but I honestly feel like warrior might be the most simple class, yet they pump out some of the most damage and pressure without needing too much set-up like a rogue might for example.

I just don't like it on my frame or gladius just personal pref ye prob looks aids for most people tho I rage when I watch streams and they dont have names on their gladius just cuz I can't see who they're against xd

88c809889bca995b4fb7f643cda2eb4f.png

#59 Elictic

Elictic
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/0/1/0/./.

Posted 22 March 2015 - 01:24 AM

I would say they are about equal.

#60 Regent

Regent
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Mistweaver 0/0/2/2/0/2/.
  • 2v2: 2318
  • 3v3: 2622
  • 5v5: 2528

Posted 22 March 2015 - 02:25 AM

Just do what everyone else has done, Unsub.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Justin Bieber, Broken Game, Ghostcrawlercumback, Twitch.tv/HeyimVerix

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<