• EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Combat 1/2/2/1/1/1/1
  • 2v2: 2220
  • 3v3: 2862
  • RBG: 2164
  • LocationUK

Posted 21 March 2015 - 02:08 PM

I think it's more stupid that a fury warrior is capable of doing that than me sitting their doing nothing how come arms SD procs hit 15k and fury SD procs hit for 150k why are they stronger than arms 20% execute? something is surely wrong here there has to be some sort of bug at work. If WoW was a good game that warrior set of cds would of been a wasted set of cds popping them through priest trinket proc spam shields/heals but no apparently it just means you can win the game on your own.

88c809889bca995b4fb7f643cda2eb4f.png

#22 Lolflay

Lolflay
  • Premium Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 21 March 2015 - 02:13 PM

I've posted maybe 2 weeks ago that Fury execute has to be bugged, to which our resident warrior Flavours replied that it's not.

So either it's intended that they're hitting me for 100k+ whenever RNG decides it's time to, or it's bugged as fuck. And to the rest of your claiming "peel", just fuck off and stop being biased basement dwelling cunts.

You all claim Mages are aids as fuck to play against, guess what - their damage and control is at least scripted as fuck, you know WHEN EXACTLY the cooldown on their damage is up and can plan according to it, RNG damage ( f.ex. Ele Shaman s8/s15 ) that randomly ends games is not fine at all.

[13:49:14] Creed: u have 20min to find a healer, going for a jog
[13:49:53] Creed: nothing like running through the bush being chased by wild animals to get a proper workout
[13:50:01] Creed: you europeans and ur silly gyms

#23 Tsx

Tsx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Tirion
  • Vengeance / Rache
  • Talents: Arcane 1/0/2/2/0/2/2
  • 3v3: 2284
  • RBG: 192

Posted 21 March 2015 - 02:26 PM

ye you should peeled that warrior, shiv him next time!

Edited by Tsx, 21 March 2015 - 05:20 PM.

#24 Veluarex

Veluarex
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Protection 0/1/2/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 1705
  • 3v3: 2236
  • LocationBulgaria

Posted 21 March 2015 - 02:33 PM

dying in opener,seems like an l2p issue

#25 ROKMODE

ROKMODE
  • Junkies
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Shattered Hand
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Balance

Posted 21 March 2015 - 02:40 PM

I've posted maybe 2 weeks ago that Fury execute has to be bugged, to which our resident warrior Flavours replied that it's not.

So either it's intended that they're hitting me for 100k+ whenever RNG decides it's time to, or it's bugged as fuck. And to the rest of your claiming "peel", just fuck off and stop being biased basement dwelling cunts.

You all claim Mages are aids as fuck to play against, guess what - their damage and control is at least scripted as fuck, you know WHEN EXACTLY the cooldown on their damage is up and can plan according to it, RNG damage ( f.ex. Ele Shaman s8/s15 ) that randomly ends games is not fine at all.

those random s8 killings as ele only worked vs bad players who got caught in the middle with little awareness
I mean I remember getting a lot of them as an ele shaman, but vs the great players, it basically never happened. Considering all s8 ele shaman damage was casted and I mean ALL (literally casted more than basically any caster), I would say it was fairly telegraphed with all randomness being attributed to lightning overload, which couldn't even proc lava burst in wrath. Wasn't that post cata ele bs where eles run around spamming instant lava bursts and win the lottery.

Edited by ROKMODE, 21 March 2015 - 02:42 PM.

Expect bias in posts because
Wotlk is the best thing since sliced bread

#26 Knaittiz

Knaittiz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Affliction
  • 2v2: 574
  • 3v3: 3067
  • RBG: 1744
  • LocationFinland

Posted 21 March 2015 - 02:44 PM

those random s8 killings as ele only worked vs bad players who got caught in the middle with little awareness
I mean I remember getting a lot of them as an ele shaman, but vs the great players, it basically never happened. Considering all s8 ele shaman damage was casted and I mean ALL (literally casted more than basically any caster), I would say it was fairly telegraphed with all randomness being attributed to lightning overload, which couldn't even proc lava burst in wrath. Wasn't that post cata ele bs where eles run around spamming instant lava bursts and win the lottery.

do u get an e-mail or something whenever s8 gets mentioned on aj :confused:
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

BUY MY MIXTAPE

#27 Slappajack

Slappajack
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Elemental 0/1/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1643
  • 3v3: 2508
  • 5v5: 2104
  • RBG: 2476

Posted 21 March 2015 - 02:56 PM

I mean ALL (literally casted more than basically any caster)

Yeah but your 4 main damage abilities are on different schools. Considering haste was the go to stat for every caster as well you cannot possible try to convince people that playing an elemental shaman in s8 took any kind of skill. 0.56s Lava bursts.

Wasn't that post cata ele bs where eles run around spamming instant lava bursts and win the lottery.

Lavaburst in wrath % hit far harder than mop lava bursts. Considering in S13 I pulled off some ridiculous shit with HC light of the cosmo's and DMF trinket + Engi and Tailoring + Orc. The highest I ever hit was 146k on a snow wizard. And that was absolutely everything BIS + Setup (Clear casting all buffs + Procs+ Unleash ect)

Basically Mop and wrath for elemental shamans were just as bad as each other. Neither should of existed and they still did so don't try to defend it.
:)

#28 Zzx

Zzx
  • Junkies

Posted 21 March 2015 - 02:59 PM

It's not bugged it just never got nerfed when arms SD got nerfed. They reverted it. Now the warrior has Erage, both trinket procs, avatar, recklessness. shaman extra mastery, AT power from hunter, double mastery proc and then subsequently hit the sudden death jackpot.

The mage doesn't block, and you're surprised that he's dead?

Do I have to post a video every time a combat rogue gets redbuff all cd's all procs and kills someone? Oh and can't be peeled?

maybe it's better if the rogue doesn't literally sit watching the game in stealth whilst the warrrior pops every single one of his cc's on the mage, just maybe, if you cheapshot him, he might, just maybe, not kill your mage

game 2: mage stands in open as a BM hunter and fury warrior get 10+ seconds of uptime, doesn't have bock, and is surprised when he dies to a warrior with every single cd up and a bm hunter

:c:c combat rogue mage not stronk enough! maybe oh i don't know, blinding the warrior before your mage dies might have been worth even though he has trinket, or i mean even just blinding the hunter

like how does a fury warrior get that much uptime, he isn't on stun dr why aren't you running over to kidney him on all his burst? instead you're doing dps to hunter, effective meaningful damage, could crippling poison him?? nope too busy getting that 8k single target dps on hunter

warrior is full bis fury gear: http://eu.battle.net...reanni/advanced

Edited by Zzx, 21 March 2015 - 03:12 PM.

#29 Infernion

Infernion
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Affliction 1/1/2/0/0/1/2
  • 2v2: 952
  • 3v3: 3118
  • RBG: 2035

Posted 21 March 2015 - 03:14 PM

:'( warrior popped reck before I popped redspree :'(

Edited by Infernion, 21 March 2015 - 03:17 PM.

#30 HeyimJack

HeyimJack
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • LocationUK

Posted 21 March 2015 - 03:29 PM

It's not bugged it just never got nerfed when arms SD got nerfed. They reverted it. Now the warrior has Erage, both trinket procs, avatar, recklessness. shaman extra mastery, AT power from hunter, double mastery proc and then subsequently hit the sudden death jackpot.

The mage doesn't block, and you're surprised that he's dead?

Do I have to post a video every time a combat rogue gets redbuff all cd's all procs and kills someone? Oh and can't be peeled?

maybe it's better if the rogue doesn't literally sit watching the game in stealth whilst the warrrior pops every single one of his cc's on the mage, just maybe, if you cheapshot him, he might, just maybe, not kill your mage

game 2: mage stands in open as a BM hunter and fury warrior get 10+ seconds of uptime, doesn't have bock, and is surprised when he dies to a warrior with every single cd up and a bm hunter

:c:c combat rogue mage not stronk enough! maybe oh i don't know, blinding the warrior before your mage dies might have been worth even though he has trinket, or i mean even just blinding the hunter

like how does a fury warrior get that much uptime, he isn't on stun dr why aren't you running over to kidney him on all his burst? instead you're doing dps to hunter, effective meaningful damage, could crippling poison him?? nope too busy getting that 8k single target dps on hunter

warrior is full bis fury gear: http://eu.battle.net...reanni/advanced

The fact that you're even trying to defend that damage is absurd at least I can admit to combat rogue being stupidly broken as fuck

#31 civelli

civelli
  • LocationSwitzerland

Posted 21 March 2015 - 03:35 PM

Posted Image

and i played there myself didnt look different 2years ago or 3, s8 ele is a joke doenst mater if rng or notz

Edited by civelli, 21 March 2015 - 03:48 PM.

#32 Zzx

Zzx
  • Junkies

Posted 21 March 2015 - 03:36 PM

The fact that you're even trying to defend that damage is absurd at least I can admit to combat rogue being stupidly broken as fuck

??? dude if you took one look at his buff bars you would know what is going on

he has double weapon proc
he has reck up
he has avatar up
he has enrage proc
sudden death proc
his bloodthirst crit ontop of all this as eh charged when he opened
and you just sat in stealth and watched him kill your mage??

the next game he pops all his cd's (reck and avatar) when your mage is in hypo, and then you're all surprised he dies? like what

he literally in on full poly dr when he has reck, maybe your mage should be thinking before he polys random targets, or maybe you should be thinking before you spend your combat points, what was the point in doing damage to a hunter when your mage is in hypo and the warrior has reck up? you may aswell be afk hitting the hunter

your mage streamed yesterday and died in half the time that warrior killed him in to godcomp, but i guess that doesn't count because they're casters so it must have taken them mad skills

open your eyes dude, and the game will get alot easier, i mean when you where watching your mage die in stealth, what are you looking at? your mages health? it's clearly not the warriors buffs

oh and the difference between that and red spree, is that you can peel the warrior

Edited by Zzx, 21 March 2015 - 03:37 PM.

#33 HeyimJack

HeyimJack
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • LocationUK

Posted 21 March 2015 - 03:39 PM

Why is warrior even able to do that damage with all cds/procs up I don't see any other class doing that sort of damage maybe except bm hunters through heals/shields I still don't see why you're defending it all aboard the bias train

choochoo

#34 Zzx

Zzx
  • Junkies

Posted 21 March 2015 - 03:40 PM

Why is warrior even able to do that damage with all cds/procs up I don't see any other class doing that sort of damage maybe except bm hunters through heals/shields

>plays combat rogue
>doesn't see any other class doing that damage

#35 Elorxo

Elorxo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Discipline 1/0/1/2/1/0/1
  • 3v3: 2695
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 21 March 2015 - 03:42 PM

flavour stop please ur just so annoying

#36 Xonika

Xonika
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1368
  • 3v3: 3096
  • 5v5: 288
  • RBG: 1795

Posted 21 March 2015 - 03:43 PM

wtf is this... combat rogue playin rogue mage x complaining? are we playin the same game here?

#37 Zzx

Zzx
  • Junkies

Posted 21 March 2015 - 03:43 PM

flavour stop please ur just so annoying

stop posting the reason why my mage died!!! it's annoying me!!

#38 Elorxo

Elorxo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Discipline 1/0/1/2/1/0/1
  • 3v3: 2695
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 21 March 2015 - 03:46 PM

stop posting the reason why my mage died!!! it's annoying me!!

its just everything you do

sorry mate

#39 Pika

Pika
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Frostmane
  • Misery
  • Talents: Elemental 0/2/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 2231
  • 3v3: 2422
  • 5v5: 2073
  • RBG: 1953

Posted 21 March 2015 - 03:55 PM

Yo more importantly though, does that warrior have staffs t-moged for his weapons?! That looks sick.

I think Execute being random and proc'ing twice while you're in a stormbolt is slight retarded however so is a lot of other classes, what can you do?

#40 Pinka

Pinka
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Argent Dawn
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Arms 0/0/1/1/0/2/0
  • RBG: 2130

Posted 21 March 2015 - 04:03 PM

Rng just never does well. Especially when its a rng spec on top of a rng talent.
Eles can come out of nowhere. Moonkins can. Rets with the right talent.

Apart from that theres classes with somewhat high ammount of burst with a short cooldown. Warrior, Mage. rogue, bm hunts for example. Quite some classes if you may ask. It's not a class thing. Its a fundemental pvp problem.

Reducing crit damage and multistrike barely works as some resilience 2.0. Just as the 10% damage reduction it only nerfs the classes that rely a lot on those values. In order to balance pvp they have to individually check specs rather then nerfing across the board.

Edited by Pinka, 21 March 2015 - 05:09 PM.

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Justin Bieber, Broken Game, Ghostcrawlercumback, Twitch.tv/HeyimVerix

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<