Hunter in general
Dead Zone: There isn't really any way to punish bad a hunter other than positioning or them wasting trinket (in both cases is usually their fault). I personally like a challenge and having a dead zone made the class more fun (aggravating at times as well of course).
- Bring Back Readiness: 5 Minute CD, Only reset Rapid Fire, Deterrence, Disengage, and maybe Master's Call? Punished bad hunters but, didn't really reward good hunters too much. So idk
- Scare Beast back: Punish unaware Ferals, bad Resto druids, and bad pet management.
- Concussive shot 10 second cooldown: Having a (basically) spammable ranged slow is pretty over powered (cough faerie swarm). I'd keep it at 6 seconds duration since we would still need it semi useful with a deadzone.
- Revamp Frozen Ammo Slows on every auto attack is retarded. Simple. Since Poison Ammo is a dot and Incendiary is more of an AoE, I would either make it a plain out damage increase to auto attacks or maybe a low % chance to proc a slow. Would prefer something more fun though.
- Snake trap back (not a glyph): I would either bring it back completely or survival only. If it was available to the other specs the entrapment is obviously survival only. Removing an ability and then making an ability available through glyphs is plain out retarded and/or lazy.
- Tranquilizing Shot 35 Focus: Removing someone else's buff's shouldn't be for free, it should either be something you can do every so often for important buffs (a cooldown) or it should cost you. The recent 50 focus change is almost as lazy as a flat out 10% damage reduction. GJ Blizz...
- Bring Back Fervor: Remove Steady focus and bring back Fervor. Everyone has their play styles. Fervor is a more bursty style while TotH is a more consistent/totem killing style.
- Remove Intimidation, Replace with Scatter Shot:Either 35 or 40 second cooldown for a 3 second disorient. Scatter wouldn't even be used to help with landing traps, it would be used more to start cross cc and/or peel. I want the cooldown slightly higher purely because having a instant short little interrupt is pretty aids for the game and would like it to be used for something important.
- Wyvern 2 second cast: A mobile poly needs some sort of flaw. Need time to either avoid it or stop it since we can't be kicked. Need some sort of way to punish sloppy play.
- Lone Wolf: Allow you to dismiss and call pets when you choose this ability. Would be interesting to be able to have some really strong burst in little windows. You could also easily punish sloppy hunter play, high risk for high reward. Dismiss pet is easy to watch for, predictable burst. Would have RoS share cd cross all pets (I think they already did that but yea).
- Arcane Shot: Aimed shot casts are so clunky and have hardly any reward for using them outside of rapid fire. Need more of an on demand focus dump (other than spam tranq).
- Aimed Shot and Instant Aimed Shot proc:I would increase the damage of Aimed shot and remove aimed shot move while casting (maybe put it back to a glyph). This would reward good positioning while allowing good teams to avoid damage. Also would make fox a more valuable ability for marks.
- Chimera Shot: Have chimera shot not break split and hit cced targets. Simple.
- Change Mastery: Personally I don't like the current mark's mastery. You don't get properly rewarded for maintaining the mastery buff. Maybe add a % based bleed off of Chimera and Aimed shot crits?
- Change Marks 4 Set: The 4 piece isn't exactly bad but, I'd like to see something more interesting. Especially after my changes you would obviously need a different 4 piece.
- Bring back Kill Shot: We aren't UA locks, we need some sort of finisher.
- Change 4 Set: The current 4 piece in my opinion is pretty weak. Not only does this only get rewarded by sloppy healer dispels but, waiting around for higher stacks might waste current lock and load procs. I'd rather change it to something like a multistrike increase once dispelled or something. (Nothing too crazy, we aren't UA locks) but it is quite costly to keep putting up Black arrow, completely tears up our focus.
Feel free to post what changes you like, what changes you don't like, or what changes you think should be added in. I'm sure there are plenty of other changes needed/wanted.
Edited by Quickur, 13 March 2015 - 01:17 PM.