Arena Junkies was shut down on July 1st, 2018. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2018-06-25 at 17:55. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Photo

LF SPriest for HPal Shatter

Shatterplay Shadow Priest

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Rowlsie

Rowlsie
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Frostmourne
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 0/0/2/1/0/2/2
  • 3v3: 1580
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 12 March 2015 - 11:23 AM

Hi

Me and the one, true based god Mitchboyswag are looking for a Shadow Priest who can consistently play in afternoons and weekends.
We have decent synergy and have been playing together for the majority of this season.
We are #TeamAustralia and would prefer if you were too in order to allow for easy queue sessions without the hassle of timezone restrictions
We would like to push for 2200+ this season and improve as we play to one day push that dank Glad.
Both of us have improved a lot since the end of s15 and believe we can push quite high ratings if we queue enough.

Been mostly playing for fun + good Shadow Priests are hard to come by.

I am 2200xp last season on multiple toons & 2k exp this season on RDru
Mitch is 1900xp last season on Mage and 1800 - 1900 xp on Mage and Warlock this season

Here is my Pally:
http://us.battle.net...chrity/advanced

And here is Mitch's Mage:
http://us.battle.net...oyswag/advanced

We would prefer if you were 2k+exp at least but we're open to most offers.

Rowlsie#1890 hmu

they say that a humans body is 60% water, well they are wrong because my body is 99% liquified fucking salt. I can't wait for this shit season to end so I can get my rank fucking one title and gladiator mount and fly around dogshield on my giant fucking primal gladiator's killing spree icon

what faggot voted 10+ min?

Seriously if some fucking LSD retard voted that shit I'm gonna cap a bitch.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users