• US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Feral 2/0/2/1/2/2/2
  • 2v2: 1740
  • 3v3: 2117
  • RBG: 1610
  • LocationAnchorage, Alaska

Posted 12 March 2015 - 02:19 AM

Having a little trouble getting clones off as feral.. since ferals are always a top target for just about any comp I have to fakecast and bait 2 kicks, and even if I do that there's usually a stun/disorient/silence/something to prevent me from casting it.

All in all it seems like every time I try to land a critical clone in the middle of a fight I'm wasting a hell of a lot of time. Just about the only time I'm able to land them consistently and on time is when the other team doesn't target me.

Do I just have to get better at creating space for a good clone or do most high-rated ferals even bother with attempting them if they're being sat on?

#2 Legends

Legends
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Barthilas
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Balance 1/1/1/0/0/0/1
  • 2v2: 1540
  • 3v3: 2164
  • RBG: 2294
  • LocationNew Zealand

Posted 12 March 2015 - 05:11 AM

I don't know much about feral druids but a piece of advice i could give you is to try cast cyclone a bit more often during games. If you get kicked its not the end of the world since you can still do full damage and you pretty much take the interrupt for your healer or partner (depending on comp).
If you need to clone the healer off a trap for example and the enemy team have stops then you could try get your partners to cc the dps like a double shockwave or a hoj which will allow you to get that cyclone off.

#3 panooc

panooc
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Enhancement 2/1/0/2/0/2/1
  • 2v2: 765
  • 3v3: 1940
  • 5v5: 96
  • RBG: 1592
  • Locationcape coral florida

Posted 12 March 2015 - 05:56 AM

just kill them?
my hobbies include lifting impossible weights,gigantisim, unskinking the titanic, being invincible, and reading to baby deer

http://i.imgur.com/Bs9h4vO.png

#4 Barkman

Barkman
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Frostmane
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Protection 2/0/1/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1856
  • 3v3: 2219
  • 5v5: 1692
  • RBG: 1613
  • LocationWashington

Posted 12 March 2015 - 06:22 AM

You're probably having trouble cloning because you've already killed your clone target by the time the cast goes off.
Posted Image

-It's okay to troll. However, if any member calls you out on trolling, you can't continue to troll.

#5 TheRealLeo

TheRealLeo
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Feral 2/0/2/1/2/2/2
  • 2v2: 1740
  • 3v3: 2117
  • RBG: 1610
  • LocationAnchorage, Alaska

Posted 12 March 2015 - 10:04 AM

You're probably having trouble cloning because you've already killed your clone target by the time the cast goes off.

-.- come on man. The reason I don't post on WoW arena forums is to avoid snarky sarcasm =P. I'm honestly just trying to improve.

@Legends - I play jungle pretty exclusively... would explosive trap be enough to land one do you think?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: druid

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<