• EU-Twilight's Hammer
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Discipline 1/1/2/1/2/2/0
  • 2v2: 965
  • 3v3: 383
  • RBG: 1703

Posted 07 March 2015 - 11:35 PM

Dear junkies: question:

Once in a while you see a unsuspected spec doing huge damage. in my case it was an Arcane mage. Since I have not much knowledge bout Arcane in rbg, I wonder if this is an incident or arcane is in general preforming quite good in rbg? If so..what specs are they using and what are they doing (I tried to find some info but.. Arcane is not wide represented spec atm)

thanks !

Eminus

#2 Keelinm1

Keelinm1
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost 1/1/0/2/2/2/2
  • 2v2: 1415
  • 3v3: 1702
  • RBG: 1681

Posted 21 March 2015 - 12:36 AM

Train him more
sometimes i sit up & wonder what could have happened if i never got a job or life, but instead dedicated all my days to my 8/10 normal brf guild http://puu.sh/hd87p.jpg

#3 Bewdetdef

Bewdetdef
  • Members
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Frostwolf
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 30 April 2015 - 03:11 PM

Most people dont like the spec, because it has no RNG to it. It had a bit with missile procs but thats gone now

Its the most valid dps spec that there is if you are not getting trained. imho every rbg group should have an arcane mage over a frost/fire mage.

PS: nova jumps dont dr
Posted Image

Karma...

#4 Slamspamx

Slamspamx

Posted 01 May 2015 - 09:57 AM

No pet for defending

jTCZfmX.jpg

Kyvq2yP.png                                                                         

#5 Bewdetdef

Bewdetdef
  • Members
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Frostwolf
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 01 May 2015 - 11:51 PM

yep, people ordered my toon to def today. told them its a bad idea, still had to. couldnt def. like i said. at the end and the loss they had at least someone to blame (rofl) you go full offensive as arcane and blow up a gripped out healer in a stun with crystal and everything else is pretty much pressure, pressure, pressure.

can be fun, if you like that stuff. if you know how to line up things well you can almost guarantee a kill within each swifty

PS: hide in a bush / use the terrain so they dont focus you and wear unimpressive transmogs so they barely notice you.
Posted Image

Karma...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<