#1 Creptius

Creptius
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Shadow 0/1/1/1/0/0/0

Posted 05 March 2015 - 03:52 AM

Hey AJ, I've been playing RMD with some friends at around 2200 MMR and we've been having trouble with a lot of BM hunter teams. Mostly jungle or thug, but there are a couple of hunter team that are giving us trouble. It seems like all we run into are hunters teams and I'm honestly at a loss for what to do. I've tried using blooming glyph to help against the dispels. I've tried ccing the hunter and his pet. I've even tried just healing through the damage, but it seems like my mage flops no matter what I do.

I'm still in the process of learning druid, having only played 80 or so games, so any tips or advice to help against these comps would be greatly appreciated.

#2 ShinockReign

ShinockReign

Posted 05 March 2015 - 06:46 AM

Hunters are so, ridiculously far gone right now that the honest answer is to wait for them to be nerfed.

#3 HeyimJack

HeyimJack
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Combat 1/2/2/1/1/1/1
  • 2v2: 2220
  • 3v3: 2862
  • RBG: 2164
  • LocationUK

Posted 05 March 2015 - 02:32 PM

Ride hunter vs thug ride feral vs jungle best advice I can give.

88c809889bca995b4fb7f643cda2eb4f.png

#4 Sickstorybro

Sickstorybro
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Elemental 0/1/2/2/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 2561
  • 3v3: 2489
  • RBG: 1809

Posted 05 March 2015 - 03:59 PM

Stop cry hunters are fine.

#5 Creptius

Creptius
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Shadow 0/1/1/1/0/0/0

Posted 05 March 2015 - 04:57 PM

Hunters are so, ridiculously far gone right now that the honest answer is to wait for them to be nerfed.

That just doesn't seem right. There has to be something me or my partners can do to make fighting this team a little easier.

Ride hunter vs thug ride feral vs jungle best advice I can give.

I appreciate the advice. We've tried riding the hunter against thug and it seems to have more success than the rogue at least. The feral just doesn't seem to die in jungle though. While the feral is getting trained, the hunter is pumping out his purges and pet damage onto my mage while I'm sitting in a trap or wyvern. Even if the paladin is in CC it seems like the feral just refuses to die with self heals and saved by the light. Also, it seems like we have to blow nearly all of our defensive cd's during his incarnation. I've tried to get into the habit of cloning him during his incarnation to cut the damage as much as possible, but even then it seems like the hunter alone does enough damage to where I'm behind on healing.

Stop cry hunters are fine.

I'm not complaining about hunters being too strong, I'm just trying to figure out what to do against them. I'm assuming the fault is on my part instead of the class I'm facing. I figure asking others what they do against these comps should give me some insight on what I'm doing wrong.

#6 Nogahn

Nogahn
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 0/1/2/1/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1845
  • 3v3: 1705
  • RBG: 1638
  • LocationHamburg

Posted 05 March 2015 - 06:29 PM

if you want to win vs thug + jungle... tell your mage to spam poly... and your rogue to gouge the hunter if your mage is goign for deep poly/rings, once you get your cc goign you shouldn't lose that often, and keep in mind thug and jungle can kill your rogue and your druid if they don't have a trinket

edit: cross cc on the hunter = save ccs most of the time

Edited by Nogahn, 05 March 2015 - 06:32 PM.

<(^.^<) <(^.^)> (>^.^)>

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Jungle Cleave, Thug Cleave, RMD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<