• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Creditcardsart

Creditcardsart
  • Members
  • LocationGermany

Posted 02 March 2015 - 03:46 AM

Hey guys,

is anyone actually ever still using GoSac + Imp for dispels on your healer vs any comps? I feel like there's always a reason not to take it over another pet, aka I get chopped down during the time not having a pet up for soul link, or our team lacks the additional CS from my observer, etc.

Playing UA and WLS if that matters.

Thanks already for your replies.
Ignorance is bliss

#2 romahz

romahz
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Demonology 2/1/0/2/0/0/.
  • 2v2: 1718
  • 3v3: 2634
  • 5v5: 2202
  • RBG: 1151

Posted 02 March 2015 - 04:25 AM

I find soul link 90% of the time too good to give up versus hunter teams. I still think fel imp's dispel is bugged out.

Other note: weren't you banned from this site or something? Your name looks familiar

Edited by romahz, 02 March 2015 - 04:27 AM.

#3 Creditcardsart

Creditcardsart
  • Members
  • LocationGermany

Posted 02 March 2015 - 04:40 AM

Fel Imp is bugged idd, but if you played for dispel you'd go GoSac anyways for the double dispel. But yeah, I've felt the same, most hunters play with a melee and if they swap to me I have to delay sacs while they train me, basically... wasting the effect of the talent.
Ignorance is bliss

#4 Paulweezy

Paulweezy
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Ner'zhul
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Affliction 0/2/2/2/0/0/2
  • 2v2: 767
  • 3v3: 1836
  • RBG: 1810

Posted 02 March 2015 - 05:22 AM

i don't see how some locks can get away with this . u get mowed down so quick without SL.

#5 Creditcardsart

Creditcardsart
  • Members
  • LocationGermany

Posted 02 March 2015 - 07:42 PM

i don't see how some locks can get away with this . u get mowed down so quick without SL.

Well you don't necessarily lack SL. You still play soul link when going GoSac usually, it's more a matter of having a squishy as fuck pet that can a) die easily and B) that you might have to keep non-saced when people train you, making you waste the whole purpose of Sac... but hence my question, if it's even still viable to use Imp vs Hunter comps especially, or if the drawbacks are too big
Ignorance is bliss

#6 hertzuk

hertzuk
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Affliction
  • RBG: 2615
  • LocationUK

Posted 02 March 2015 - 09:07 PM

Imp just dies tooo easily, and if you sac you die too easily.

I think they've fixed the Fel Imp's dispel this patch though (correct me if I'm wrong, it seemed to be working for me earlier), so if you get absolutely desperate you can soul burn summon one. There seems to be a bit of a delay on the dispel going off after pressing it though...

Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Lock, Imp, Dispel, Arena

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users