Pawzz
  • Content Editors
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Beast Mastery
  • LocationAustria

Posted 28 February 2015 - 06:41 PM

Anybody still playing and wants to queue?

#2 Ayrasaurus

Ayrasaurus
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms 1/1/2/1/1/0
  • RBG: 2379
  • LocationYorkshire mates

Posted 28 February 2015 - 06:58 PM

i do mate

add rhyes.ayra on skype or smin mate

Posted Image

emotional

Posted Image

Thaya Ayra Omegatfwnogfboys2k15

#3 catastrophiq1

catastrophiq1
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Kil'jaeden
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Discipline 0/1/0/0/1/0/.
  • 5v5: 2262

Posted 01 March 2015 - 02:07 AM

Is there even an active community that makes it fun anymore? I havent played it in forever

#4 Pawzz

Pawzz
  • Content Editors
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • LocationAustria

Posted 01 March 2015 - 04:23 PM

Im just queuing random pvp atm and having fun with it.
Classes are pretty balanced, and if youre good you can outplay your opponent and if you lose you did something wrong.

Community is really nice from what Ive experienced, not this cocky toxic ddosing internet thug shit pile thats in WoW.

But im getting bored of queueing random and would like to play with some people that have a bit of an idea what they are doing.

#5 Flexes92

Flexes92

Posted 05 March 2015 - 02:39 AM

that game had so much potential but fuck why the laggy camera and combat in general.
still had lots of fun playing point defender engineer, but my friends quit because it was too laggy so i did aswell.

i think it's an inward penis, so maybe 3" is accurate? could be more, dunno how deep, never been inside a woman personally

being ugly doesn't mean you have inner beauty

#6 Pawzz

Pawzz
  • Content Editors
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • LocationAustria

Posted 05 March 2015 - 04:23 PM

that game had so much potential but fuck why the laggy camera and combat in general.
still had lots of fun playing point defender engineer, but my friends quit because it was too laggy so i did aswell.

yeah the controls are pretty fucked up at times if your used to wow, tbh thats one of the reasons all other mmos keep failing, because they cant fucking make the camera and movement work correctly.

#7 catastrophiq1

catastrophiq1
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Kil'jaeden
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Discipline 0/1/0/0/1/0/.
  • 5v5: 2262

Posted 09 March 2015 - 01:56 AM

yeah the controls are pretty fucked up at times if your used to wow, tbh thats one of the reasons all other mmos keep failing, because they cant fucking make the camera and movement work correctly.

This 100%, the movement is so clunky

Edited by exeodius1, 09 March 2015 - 01:56 AM.

#8 ysnakewoo

ysnakewoo
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Hellfire
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Frost
  • LocationBosnia and Herzegovina

Posted 13 March 2015 - 06:54 PM

The main reason why GW2 failed is because they promised to bring GW2 into the esports scene and then they completely ignored the PvP community for several months (Frenzy Thief, 100b Frenzy Warrior, immortal Engineers, Mesmer teleport etc, Elementalists being useless as fuck, Necromancers going from broken to unplayable, burn Rangers), no real ladder, no skirmish arena while having lackluster BGs.

Not to mention the fucking Asura, fuck that race and whoever designed that. Whoever plays that little shit has a huge advantage because you can't tell the difference what the fuck he is doing and should you be dodging it or not.

Edited by ysnakewoo, 13 March 2015 - 06:56 PM.

¯\_(⌣̯̀⌣́)_/¯

#9 ßlackjack1296682189

ßlackjack1296682189
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Mug'thol
  • Vengeance / Rache
  • Talents: Protection

Posted 25 March 2015 - 02:00 AM

I don´t see anything wrong with the controls. Only flaw is casual pvp. Competitive scene is run properly by esl.

If anyone on Eu needs help or got questions /w I Zapdos I

Edited by ßlackjack1296682189, 25 March 2015 - 02:02 AM.

#10 Elusion

Elusion
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Discipline 1/1/0/1/0/1/1
  • 2v2: 2002
  • 3v3: 1620
  • 5v5: 288
  • RBG: 1538

Posted 07 April 2015 - 09:35 AM

I play on and off due to WoW being arse. I am currently waiting for a fun game....black desert maybe?

#11 Rerroll

Rerroll
  • Members

Posted 28 April 2015 - 08:54 PM

Not to mention the fucking Asura, fuck that race and whoever designed that. Whoever plays that little shit has a huge advantage because you can't tell the difference what the fuck he is doing and should you be dodging it or not.

protip>>There's an option to see the enemies as human

#12 ysnakewoo

ysnakewoo
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Hellfire
  • Vindication

Posted 29 April 2015 - 03:04 AM

protip>>There's an option to see the enemies as human

That's exactly my point, everyone was so vocal about this change on guildwarsguru they implemented it what, a year later? We needed that in the first 6 months, along with other PvP balance changes that were required.
¯\_(⌣̯̀⌣́)_/¯

#13 Rerroll

Rerroll
  • Members

Posted 29 April 2015 - 03:46 PM

That's exactly my point, everyone was so vocal about this change on guildwarsguru they implemented it what, a year later? We needed that in the first 6 months, along with other PvP balance changes that were required.

anet is too slow updating the game. They clearly lack the budget and the talent to make gw2 competitive at all.

The game progresses way too slowly, and imo, the incoming expansion is going to be a big let down.

But at least they do care about pvp, while blizzard doesn't

#14 ysnakewoo

ysnakewoo
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Hellfire
  • Vindication

Posted 30 April 2015 - 05:15 AM

anet is too slow updating the game. They clearly lack the budget and the talent to make gw2 competitive at all.

The game progresses way too slowly, and imo, the incoming expansion is going to be a big let down.

But at least they do care about pvp, while blizzard doesn't

It has nothing to do with budget, rather incompetence.

The changes that were required could be done by anyone who spent 20mins looking at the code and changing the values. Some nice stuff like "all Human" are client-side and are not even that hard to be coded.

They had huge potential, but they fucked it up.
¯\_(⌣̯̀⌣́)_/¯

#15 vincebl0w

vincebl0w
  • Members
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Ambossar
  • Vengeance / Rache
  • Talents: Arms

Posted 31 May 2015 - 03:22 PM

Someone here that plays/played gw2 on tournaments or something else and knows if its worth to play this game on highlvl pvp or is this the same retarded game then wow is since cata?

Stopped playing wow cause of blizzard went fullretard... and after a huge break ill want to come back to some highlvl mmo pvp.. so theres the idea of trying gw2, but when im watching these "tournaments" theres nothing that looks like highskilled playstyle.

please respond if someone has an idea about gw2, maybe it will be better with the coming addon, just dont know..

#16 ßlackjack1296682189

ßlackjack1296682189
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • EU-Mug'thol
  • Vengeance / Rache
  • Talents: Protection

Posted 15 July 2015 - 05:38 PM

Hey, GW2 pvp community is super small and it is nearly impossible to find teammates that are on the same level as the top3 teams. I won the last world tournament series, so i know what im talking about, but even I can´t seem to find another team. The lack of competition can be an advantage in terms of winning tournaments once you manage to form a working team tho.

Arenanet got no clue about balancing their game so don´t expect balance, all you could do is farm priclepools from esl (only 5 teams even try to participate, 3 are a complete joke, on Na the same team won every week since end of november, they only lost once to my european team in march at the world tournament series)

There are 3 world tournaments per year , one on each continent. First place is 5k $ per player. Anet puts in some money from their marketing budget for that. Esl weeklies are 80$ per player and monthly esl is 200 per player. (1 team to beat on Na and 2 teams to beat on Eu)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<