Arena Junkies was shut down on July 1st, 2018. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2018-06-25 at 19:40. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Photo

Affliction 6.1 pvp trinkets

warlock affliction trinket 6.1

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Atosy

Atosy
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Destruction 0/0/2/1/1/2/2
  • 2v2: 1557
  • 3v3: 3078
  • 5v5: 384
  • RBG: 1740

Posted 27 February 2015 - 11:52 AM

Hello fellow warlocks. My dilemma is that if I use 1 on use trinket and 1 procc trinket, my first DS will be devastating, but my second ds (which i use when my on use trinket is on cd) wont be so awesome even tho I use it with the trinket proc. But if I use 2 on use trinkets, both of my DSs will be great (not as good as on use+proc, but better than just the proc+DS).

I saw some of the top locks using 2 one use trinkets ( for example:Chanimal-US, Jackhérer-EU). But most of the locks still use proc+ use. (Maybe willingly or they just didn't played any games since the release of 6.1). Any helps/suggestions/theorycrafts?:D

Sry for my grammar mistakes, not my native language :)

#2 Knaittiz

Knaittiz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Affliction
  • 2v2: 574
  • 3v3: 3067
  • RBG: 1744
  • LocationFinland

Posted 27 February 2015 - 12:43 PM

I'm gonna stay with the proc trinket. Just one dark soul without on-use trinket isn't that big deal imo. After 2 dark souls your use trinket and dark souls are same cd so that's nice... if the games last longer than your first 2 dark souls that is :P

Only thing I'm replacing is the mastery on-use with the intellect one.

Edited by Knaittiz, 27 February 2015 - 12:44 PM.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

BUY MY MIXTAPE

#3 Arancor

Arancor
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Gilneas
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 27 February 2015 - 02:55 PM

Yep its only one DS over the course of the game, not a big deal.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: warlock, affliction, trinket, 6.1

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users