Photo

[EU - Horde] DK lf mates

lf mates horde best dk eu old but fly as fuck are you my daddy LoS around the corner

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Fugg

Fugg
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/1/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1012
  • 3v3: 288
  • RBG: 1680
  • LocationEarth

Posted 24 February 2015 - 01:42 PM

I'm looking for people to play some arena with on a regular basis. Mostly for my DK, which has full 660 gear and 1,8k+ CR in 3s. I also have a Ret 640+ gear with no rating worth mentioning. And I'm currently leveling my mage. I got to 2k+ RBG rating last season on my Priest as Healer. My playtime is usually between 6-12 in the evening (CET).

Something about my WoW history: I'm a oldschool player, started on US Beta. Played classic on Lightning's Blade (good old Aedak and Ming times). Switched to EU on TBC. Farmed "General" in 2005. Mostly PVEed during WotLK+Cata. Casually playing PvP since.

Something about me: My current physical presence is existing since 33 earth years. I'm currently running with the title Dipl. Ing. which took me some time to achieve because of my WoW history.

I really enjoyed playing DK/Rogue/Healer but I'm open for everything.

btag: derbob#2740
Posted Image
Touch of Death

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: lf mates, horde, best dk eu, old but fly as fuck, are you my daddy, LoS around the corner

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<