• US-Barthilas
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Unholy 1/0/2/2/0/2/0
  • 2v2: 2329
  • 3v3: 2284
  • 5v5: 864
  • RBG: 1977

Posted 18 February 2015 - 06:46 AM

Played "cap with friends" through MOP and trade-chat roulette - Rerolled just about every class playing a few new alts to 2.2-2.4, looking to expand 3's roster this expansion and get some quality games going on my DK's (2) that I've been playing since S7 and mostly avoided during MOP. I have a Rdruid/MW friend with me, that is online 2-3 days a week due to RL commitments and a couple of days extra between to queue solo with 2 players who work well together. My highest exp is playing tsg/scummy double dk hpal and liberty cleave from 2500-2780 in s8-s9 (team hopper, personal rating of 2680).

Prefer to queue with people who have experience playing DK comps with perhaps a less than vocal DK or someone who isn't maining one who are seeking to try out different DK partners, and also someone who's been playing rogue a while and is competent at sub and just playing combat this season to suit meta who wants to queue up some smokebomb or a hunter for phdk with myself and MW/Rdruid.

I have been yoyoing around 2200-2350 this season with various group finder partners with the most success playing phdk and smokebomb and would like partners/a rogue-hunt with similar experience this season and 2.5+ at their class to play a bit further, although I do have a second DK to queue with someone returning from a long hiatus and looking to get back into 3v3 with no luck/experience this season.

Send me a Btag request with a personal message outlining experience or comp interest at Jol#6702

Edit: I'm Oceanic, my play times with US partners are generally 7PM PST+ for a few hours before dinner

Edited by Julle, 18 February 2015 - 06:53 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: DK, 3v3, Smokebomb, PHD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<