• Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Protection 1/0/0/1/2/0/.
  • 2v2: 1669
  • 3v3: 2279
  • RBG: 2661

Posted 18 February 2015 - 10:34 PM

Overall Eye of the Storm is a broken map, 99% of the games comes to down whoever can speedcap there base the fastest wins, its a well known fact that when two good teams face each other no body will get the flag throughout the whole game due to having two DPS defending.

Texture healing is a load of bullshit as well, whoever came up with that rule is obviously dyslexic. Creating magical rules on the spot with absolutely no clarification is utter wank, that's why many of us feel the tournament admin staff was completely biased towards Unseenz's group.

Apparently you're not allowed to texture heal, but you are allowed to texture grip LOL

Posted Image

Edited by Winkay, 18 February 2015 - 10:46 PM.

#82 Nicholaes92

Nicholaes92
  • Junkies

Posted 18 February 2015 - 11:23 PM

Guys, it's fucking rbgs, let's stop talking about it. Let's complain more about rmd.
AJ's Wall of Tough Guys

i'm not your average aj user bro you're gonna have to up you game little boy.

Also tread lightly my friend, you dont know who you are talking to ;)

who the fuck do u think you are, random fucking nobody, u dont deserve any of my time/effort retard. "tell me that a blizzcon" srsly? great fucking insult m9. dont even talk to me

#83 Kuzlica

Kuzlica
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Frostmane
  • Misery
  • Talents: Balance 1/1/2/1/1/2/2
  • 2v2: 1599
  • 3v3: 3046
  • 5v5: 96
  • RBG: 1971

Posted 19 February 2015 - 12:41 AM

I want rogtrainer BACK!

#84 zzatbrah

zzatbrah
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Restoration 1/1/2/0/2/2/1
  • 2v2: 288
  • 3v3: 2436
  • 5v5: 956
  • RBG: 1657

Posted 19 February 2015 - 02:04 AM

vermin getting cheated by other vermin
looks like rbg to me

#85 Capstone

Capstone
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Frost 2/2/0/1/0/0/1
  • 2v2: 1521
  • 3v3: 2346
  • RBG: 2143

Posted 19 February 2015 - 07:36 PM

i did not watch even a moment of this tournament because i don't believe in validating the remaining rbg tryhards, who will jump at any chance to gain arbitrary internet recognition by all means necessary

apologies to the few of you on each of these teams who are legitimate players propping up a wagon of mongrels, but not that many apologies, since you know as well as i do the kinds of retards you are carrying across the finish line so that they can hop off your back the moment you lunge your nose, proclaiming that they are an rbg master and an accepted and respected player of your ilk and have your phone number and totally hang out at your place and sometimes braid your hair, etc.

noting that i did not watch a moment of this tournament, i do have a few things to say:

this tournament could (should) have been a good thing, and you guys did to it what you do to everything you touch, which is to turn it into radioactive shit. it's not enough to simply make the rbg tournament feces, because that would imply only the people participating in it are affected by how shit it is, but apparently it was so terrible to watch that the entire audience, and even i, who avoided it, am contracting aids from the postgame discussion; thus: radioactive shit

i know from having spoken to members of each of your teams that none of you are particularly happy with your culture, yet here you are, having a group therapy session, again, in the most public of places

recall that although i know many players mock certain streamers for being overly nice, enthusiastic, or "fake", what these people have actually done is contained many problems they have with other players somewhat and resisted the urge to resort to desperate maneuvers to attack them either through their streams, arenajunkies, or of course, their routers. they have built a culture, in the worst time in the history of wow, where you can play arena safely at the top level without having to worry about being ddosed (so long as you pass the gate of bubble tryhards), and they can share this with other people via twitch, tournaments, etc. LOTS of these players have problems with other people, and although they are mocked for not doing what you guys are doing now, their culture has caused at least one portion of our game to not deteriorate into shit. i would recommend at least maintaining the facade of a more positive environment in the future, at least for the couple days long enough to have a tournament

i don't know what texture healing is. do not explain it to me, i am not interested

i do feel bad for those of you who tried hard in this tournament to make it work and got flushed along with the rest of the cesspool of the rbg community or the people who organized this tournament, who are absent from these discussions (and i'm sure do not have posting rights on arenajunkies despite the requirements being lowered to 1400 in one bracket and a grand total of 20 wins in arena on any character), but i would also encourage you to be less hateful toward these people, because to their credit they are at least trying to do something good - not everybody who wants to help the wow community has to have the nerd pedigree that the rest of us do

in conclusion, you knew it was going to be aids, i knew it was going to be aids, even the average casual player knew it was going to be aids. none of us can be mad that after watching or participating we have chronic diarrhea and are developing genital ulcers

#86 Datacuss

Datacuss
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Alterac Mountains
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Feral 2/0/0/1/2/2/2
  • 2v2: 1947
  • 3v3: 2351
  • 5v5: 384
  • RBG: 2287

Posted 19 February 2015 - 08:34 PM

i did not watch even a moment of this tournament because i don't believe in validating the remaining rbg tryhards, who will jump at any chance to gain arbitrary internet recognition by all means necessary

apologies to the few of you on each of these teams who are legitimate players propping up a wagon of mongrels, but not that many apologies, since you know as well as i do the kinds of retards you are carrying across the finish line so that they can hop off your back the moment you lunge your nose, proclaiming that they are an rbg master and an accepted and respected player of your ilk and have your phone number and totally hang out at your place and sometimes braid your hair, etc.

noting that i did not watch a moment of this tournament, i do have a few things to say:

this tournament could (should) have been a good thing, and you guys did to it what you do to everything you touch, which is to turn it into radioactive shit. it's not enough to simply make the rbg tournament feces, because that would imply only the people participating in it are affected by how shit it is, but apparently it was so terrible to watch that the entire audience, and even i, who avoided it, am contracting aids from the postgame discussion; thus: radioactive shit

i know from having spoken to members of each of your teams that none of you are particularly happy with your culture, yet here you are, having a group therapy session, again, in the most public of places

recall that although i know many players mock certain streamers for being overly nice, enthusiastic, or "fake", what these people have actually done is contained many problems they have with other players somewhat and resisted the urge to resort to desperate maneuvers to attack them either through their streams, arenajunkies, or of course, their routers. they have built a culture, in the worst time in the history of wow, where you can play arena safely at the top level without having to worry about being ddosed (so long as you pass the gate of bubble tryhards), and they can share this with other people via twitch, tournaments, etc. LOTS of these players have problems with other people, and although they are mocked for not doing what you guys are doing now, their culture has caused at least one portion of our game to not deteriorate into shit. i would recommend at least maintaining the facade of a more positive environment in the future, at least for the couple days long enough to have a tournament

i don't know what texture healing is. do not explain it to me, i am not interested

i do feel bad for those of you who tried hard in this tournament to make it work and got flushed along with the rest of the cesspool of the rbg community or the people who organized this tournament, who are absent from these discussions (and i'm sure do not have posting rights on arenajunkies despite the requirements being lowered to 1400 in one bracket and a grand total of 20 wins in arena on any character), but i would also encourage you to be less hateful toward these people, because to their credit they are at least trying to do something good - not everybody who wants to help the wow community has to have the nerd pedigree that the rest of us do

in conclusion, you knew it was going to be aids, i knew it was going to be aids, even the average casual player knew it was going to be aids. none of us can be mad that after watching or participating we have chronic diarrhea and are developing genital ulcers

tldr; another casual player who can't get into rbg's who claims arena is better to do

edit: forgot to mention this same guy claimed I win traded until I linked screenshots of going 20-0 vs his team rofl, also helped Bailamos get R1 on the very last day with videos being recorded. You're just another salty loser who sucks at this game so you continue to slander the greats that won't invite you to their groups.

Edited by Datacuss, 19 February 2015 - 08:37 PM.

#87 Phildk

Phildk
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Lightbringer
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Frost 2/0/1/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1750
  • 3v3: 2559
  • 5v5: 2294
  • RBG: 2512

Posted 19 February 2015 - 09:08 PM

Posted Image

filthy tryhard mage

#88 Ownu

Ownu
  • Locationcal

Posted 21 February 2015 - 05:41 AM

dangit xD

shoutout to my brother in dota

#89 Stratos

Stratos

Posted 21 February 2015 - 02:57 PM

You might have better refs if anyone cared about RBGS, but you flyhacked, grip-knocked, and fucked up the system with carries, to safely secure RBGS into joke status.

If it weren't for the 3 win yolos, the ladder would be nothing but cheating paid carries queuing into each other like maggots eating the rotting 10 year old corpse of warcraft.

Posted Image

#90 Bootzx

Bootzx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Combat 1/2/1/1/1/1/0
  • 2v2: 1642
  • 3v3: 2271
  • 5v5: 96
  • RBG: 1474

Posted 21 February 2015 - 04:13 PM

tldr; another casual player who can't get into rbg's who claims arena is better to do

edit: forgot to mention this same guy claimed I win traded until I linked screenshots of going 20-0 vs his team rofl, also helped Bailamos get R1 on the very last day with videos being recorded. You're just another salty loser who sucks at this game so you continue to slander the greats that won't invite you to their groups.

You're more like a cult leader than one of the greats.

#91 Capstone

Capstone
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall

Posted 21 February 2015 - 05:25 PM

i wouldn't call myself a casual player as that implies that i play at all

i don't think i said you wintraded either, just that some of the people you associate with make the RBG bracket aids for respectable players to be bothered to enter

#92 Bigmoran

Bigmoran
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration 1/1/2/0/2/2/1
  • 2v2: 480
  • 3v3: 2320
  • RBG: 1622

Posted 21 February 2015 - 05:40 PM

i wouldn't call myself a casual player as that implies that i play at all

i don't think i said you wintraded either, just that some of the people you associate with make the RBG bracket aids for respectable players to be bothered to enter

You should really clarify what you mean when you say "respectable player". It's so ignorant of you to throw these terms around without considering how much weight they actually have.

Also, I've noticed that the people who have this anti-RBG sentiment either:

1) Don't play RBGs at all
2) Play RBGs in "Yolo Groups"

If you base the entire RBG experience on little to no ACTUAL personal competitive experiences in the bracket, then its no wonder you keep making these obnoxiously biased claims.

bigmoran | bobrosslol | skill-capped

#93 Capstone

Capstone
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall

Posted 21 February 2015 - 06:49 PM

You should really clarify what you mean when you say "respectable player". It's so ignorant of you to throw these terms around without considering how much weight they actually have.

Also, I've noticed that the people who have this anti-RBG sentiment either:

1) Don't play RBGs at all
2) Play RBGs in "Yolo Groups"

If you base the entire RBG experience on little to no ACTUAL personal competitive experiences in the bracket, then its no wonder you keep making these obnoxiously biased claims.

it's equally as ignorant and dated of you qualify most people, including myself, as either of those

recall that almost everyone in the game used to play rbgs in cata until a very distinctive negative factor drove most of us away. in my memory, reckful finished rank 1 overall. i still enjoyed them enough to continue to play in MoP, but if we're being honest, that's taxing to do with your friends. to play, you need 10 people most or all of who are proxied, because even if you run into a respectable team that just wants a game, you more often run into a mysteryshots-tier group of people who will stop at nothing to win (and these people operate cyclically, if it's not him, it's someone else)

to your credit, a lot of you have been doing a better job of associating with less people like that out of virtue of them not being the best players when the entire other team is online, but there are glaring outliers on ladder, not excluding one very well known player that i know you detest

like i said earlier, credit to those of you who are improving in this, but one of the things that has killed the bracket has been that players who would otherwise want to queue lots of games for competition have been diminished and people who will resort to other methods really haven't gone away including one particular group who WILL ddos, fly, bop, etc. and then dodge after a game (win or lose)

my assertion that LOTS of respectable players have been deterred by the culture of rbgs is undeniable. yours that all people who don't like rbgs are bandwagon haters (and these people do annoyingly exist) is circumstantial

i think rated battlegrounds are a good, more freeflowing game distinctive from arena. you don't think it'd be better if the pool of people deterred wasn't as high? you haven't noticed that a lot of respectable players enjoy rbgs sometimes but can't play them all of the time for extracurricular reasons? you can qualify everyone critical of the rbg community a bandwagoner, but some of us are critical because we'd like to see another positive element of the game be better

#94 Datacuss

Datacuss
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Alterac Mountains
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Feral 2/0/0/1/2/2/2
  • 2v2: 1947
  • 3v3: 2351
  • 5v5: 384
  • RBG: 2287

Posted 21 February 2015 - 07:47 PM

it's equally as ignorant and dated of you qualify most people, including myself, as either of those

recall that almost everyone in the game used to play rbgs in cata until a very distinctive negative factor drove most of us away. in my memory, reckful finished rank 1 overall. i still enjoyed them enough to continue to play in MoP, but if we're being honest, that's taxing to do with your friends. to play, you need 10 people most or all of who are proxied, because even if you run into a respectable team that just wants a game, you more often run into a mysteryshots-tier group of people who will stop at nothing to win (and these people operate cyclically, if it's not him, it's someone else)

to your credit, a lot of you have been doing a better job of associating with less people like that out of virtue of them not being the best players when the entire other team is online, but there are glaring outliers on ladder, not excluding one very well known player that i know you detest

like i said earlier, credit to those of you who are improving in this, but one of the things that has killed the bracket has been that players who would otherwise want to queue lots of games for competition have been diminished and people who will resort to other methods really haven't gone away including one particular group who WILL ddos, fly, bop, etc. and then dodge after a game (win or lose)

my assertion that LOTS of respectable players have been deterred by the culture of rbgs is undeniable. yours that all people who don't like rbgs are bandwagon haters (and these people do annoyingly exist) is circumstantial

i think rated battlegrounds are a good, more freeflowing game distinctive from arena. you don't think it'd be better if the pool of people deterred wasn't as high? you haven't noticed that a lot of respectable players enjoy rbgs sometimes but can't play them all of the time for extracurricular reasons? you can qualify everyone critical of the rbg community a bandwagoner, but some of us are critical because we'd like to see another positive element of the game be better

Obviously there are always going to be people who will do any thing they possibly can to win a game. It's the same in any competitive game. The results of that are people being proxied or blizzard banning if it is in-game.

One of the top teams that is known for cheating through ddos, or in-game exploits is obviously a scar on the rbg community but letting blizzard know about those exploits which is what I do and protecting yourself from ddos is easy once you know how. The carry part is left on blizzard to fix.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: RBG, Tournament, Sucks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<