• Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Stormrage
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/2/0/1/1/1
  • 2v2: 1911
  • 3v3: 2645
  • RBG: 2535

Posted 17 February 2015 - 08:11 PM

There were problems, shit happens. Just have to get over it and move on. I had a lot of fun playing the games, and look forward to the next one.
Posted Image

#43 Slothlordx

Slothlordx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Protection 0/0/2/1/1/0/.
  • 2v2: 2135
  • 3v3: 2783
  • 5v5: 2363
  • RBG: 2475

Posted 17 February 2015 - 08:18 PM

It's obvious that things could have gone a lot better than they did, honestly I expected a much better outcome. We should all just be happy someone is even willing to put together an RBG tournament because it's literally never been done before. If this type of event does happen a second time now people know what needs to be changed (i.e. PTR bug/dc/inconsistency). Personally I had fun playing regardless of the outrages and complaints, this is something I think a lot of people would enjoy if it was done properly.

#44 Snodz

Snodz
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Enhancement 0/0/2/2/0/2/.
  • 2v2: 2019
  • 3v3: 3087
  • 5v5: 576
  • RBG: 1150

Posted 17 February 2015 - 08:31 PM

Companies wont do anymore tournaments if they realize the community is this toxic, literally all you are doing is ruining RBGs by doing shit like this
444000339 Ele, 1200 SP and Warrior, - feel free to PM for help about these classes so I can boost my ego ;)

My indepth LSD guide can be found here: https://www.youtube....h?v=8nXhIjgr8vM

#45 Winkay

Winkay
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Protection 1/0/0/1/2/0/.
  • 2v2: 1669
  • 3v3: 2279
  • RBG: 2661

Posted 17 February 2015 - 08:43 PM

Didn't you admit to weighing 74KG, unless you're 5'4 then pots and kettles m8.

I can't take you serious when your profile picture is a fully grown man wearing compression leggings. Talk to me when you don't shop at Gymshark. Imbecile

Edited by Winkay, 17 February 2015 - 08:44 PM.

#46 panooc

panooc
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Enhancement 2/1/0/2/0/2/1
  • 2v2: 765
  • 3v3: 1940
  • 5v5: 96
  • RBG: 1592
  • Locationcape coral florida

Posted 17 February 2015 - 09:17 PM

3-0 by your arch Nemesis who eats his own puke, sounds like an amazing tournament to me failamos, you and your hairline need to stop raging, just cheat harder next time
my hobbies include lifting impossible weights,gigantisim, unskinking the titanic, being invincible, and reading to baby deer

http://i.imgur.com/Bs9h4vO.png

#47 Kidneygod

Kidneygod
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/2/2/1/0/1/0
  • 2v2: 2402
  • 3v3: 2331
  • 5v5: 960
  • RBG: 1810

Posted 17 February 2015 - 09:20 PM

He put $3000 of sponsor money as prize money and kept the rest

Reinhart will directly compete with Putin for the next Nobel peace prize.

#48 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2274

Posted 17 February 2015 - 09:21 PM

literally all you are doing is ruining RBGs by doing shit like this

ruining rbgs implies that there was something there before to be ruined?

europe has one semi-notable team worth inviting, the other teams were pretty much there to fill up spaces

usa has, with some obvious exceptions, teams who care more about winning while cheating then actually participating fairly with a chance of losing

neither situation is going to change any time soon

blows my mind how good a tournament like this would have been if it had been held in season 10 or season 11 :(

Edited by Dizzeeyo, 17 February 2015 - 09:23 PM.

No because the difference is when I play a comp i play it close to skill cap

if anyone needs to be banned, it's you. You do nothing but sit on AJ being a passive aggressive idiot that nobody likes, sorry you stink of washing up liquid.

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

#49 Rooftrellen

Rooftrellen
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Azgalor
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/1/1/0/0
  • RBG: 2472

Posted 17 February 2015 - 09:23 PM

dangit xD
Posted Image

#50 Azyos

Azyos
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Fury 1/1/2/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 1835
  • 3v3: 2403
  • 5v5: 2165
  • RBG: 2023
  • LocationMiami, FL

Posted 17 February 2015 - 09:48 PM

I can't take you serious when your profile picture is a fully grown man wearing compression leggings. Talk to me when you don't shop at Gymshark. Imbecile

Get on my level sadcunt, or are you too busy losing to someone who eats his own puke in an irrelevant bracket?

#51 Winkay

Winkay
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Protection 1/0/0/1/2/0/.
  • 2v2: 1669
  • 3v3: 2279
  • RBG: 2661

Posted 17 February 2015 - 10:22 PM

Get on my level sadcunt, or are you too busy losing to someone who eats his own puke in an irrelevant bracket?

Like I said, I can't take anyone who wears compression leggings serious. You look like an 18 year old adult actress in her debut scene on 18-schoolgirlz.com. How about you go shave that bumfluff of your face, have a wash then talk to me you unhygienic mess.

#52 Zarthog

Zarthog
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Affliction 0/1/0/0/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1702
  • 3v3: 1864
  • RBG: 576

Posted 17 February 2015 - 10:24 PM

So sad...How can Blizzard still not have a solid solution for win-trading / botting / ddos'ing after SO many years and so much history of abuse.

Just fucking saddens me. How are those people even allowed to post on AJ? I'd value a 1500 player who is willing to learn thousands times more than any of those world class cunts.

(Offtopic) Thx for the tip Winkay, GymShark has some pretty nice stuff :))))

#53 Jordon

Jordon
  • Premium Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Cenarius
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Discipline 1/1/0/1/1/1/2
  • RBG: 1634

Posted 17 February 2015 - 10:24 PM

The responses here are very interesting. Some people seem to excuse the many failures of this tournament because of personal negative feelings towards Bailamos, the perceived good intentions of the organizers, or because the rulings went in their favor.

It comes as no surprise that Unseenz can forgive the corrupt and biased decisions of the admins, and I laughed when he casually summed it up to "irregularities in ruling". I can assure you his team had a completely different attitude on the PTR when the decisions weren't going in their favor, with the first games ruled 2-0 eHeroes.

Also interesting that Unseenz brought up the Bailamos RBGFL, because his team claimed to drop out for the same reasons we dropped out of this tournament. The only difference was that the RBGFL rules were concrete and strictly followed (Bailamos made a smart trade right before roster lock and they were salty). In this poorly ran tournament, the admins ignored their written ruleset, and even tried to make up bogus rules and apply them retroactively to completed games.

For a tournament that was admittedly inspired by Bailamos' World Series of RBGs, they sure didn't take very many notes. That event was completed without a hitch, with both parties exhibiting respect and fairness. This tournament was ruined by its own staff.

There is audio evidence of Reinhart (main admin) conspiring against us with the opposing team. That is simply inexcusable.

Our team had over five disconnects the first time we played EOTS on Friday. We informed the staff that EVERY grip knockoff was causing a disconnect, expressly against their rules, but they didn't care. They chose to leave it in the rotation. Our team practiced countless hours perfecting our positioning on the map, finding spots where we could heal while avoiding the knockoffs. The staff complimented us for this positioning on Friday in our games vs Datacus. Then, Sunday, AFTER our win, they called it exploiting and asked us to replay. Compliment us on Friday, penalize us on Sunday. What a joke.

Could we have replayed and won? There is no doubt in my mind. But we shouldn't have had to. We won fair and square. I don't think anyone here is trying to argue that healing EOTS from the bottom is exploiting. The majority of the stream chat was in complete disbelief. Reinhart was going to use any excuse at that point to make us replay our win.

This is the best part: the tournament had a panel of four referees to decide on challenges. After the tournament we discovered all of them unanimously ruled in our favor, that the series should be 2-1 and move on to the next map. Guess who overturned that decision? Our angry russian friend with a proven disdain towards Bailamos. If I had any doubts about withdrawing from the tournament, this removed them.

Make no mistake, Unseenz's team did not want fair games. They were happier taking a DQ win than trying to beat us in a fair series. We were happier dropping out than continuing to be on the receiving end of a corrupt admin's vendetta. We are the better team, and we were willing to prove it by continuing to beat them on Warsong Gulch and other maps.

The golden rule definitely applies here. You run a tournament with a toxic admin making decisions, you will be met with toxic disgust from the community and its viewers.

I've already had one of the admins apologize to me personally, and I appreciate that, but you could have easily avoided putting yourself into a position where you needed to.

#54 Azyos

Azyos
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Fury 1/1/2/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 1835
  • 3v3: 2403
  • 5v5: 2165
  • RBG: 2023
  • LocationMiami, FL

Posted 17 February 2015 - 10:27 PM

Like I said, I can't take anyone who wears compression leggings serious. You look like an 18 year old adult actress in her debut scene on 18-schoolgirlz.com. How about you go shave that bumfluff of your face, have a wash then talk to me you unhygienic mess.

Were you bullied at school per chance? Releasing your pubescent fury on the Internet?

Develop half the physique I have then you can talk. Degenerate.

#55 Slavens

Slavens
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Marksmanship 0/0/2/2/0/0/.
  • 2v2: 2367
  • 3v3: 2947
  • RBG: 960

Posted 17 February 2015 - 10:45 PM

Were you bullied at school per chance? Releasing your pubescent fury on the Internet?

Develop half the physique I have then you can talk. Degenerate.

lol shut the fuck up

#56 Glink

Glink
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kil'jaeden
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 2/2/0/2/1/0/1
  • 2v2: 1652
  • 3v3: 2968
  • 5v5: 96
  • RBG: 1573
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 17 February 2015 - 10:55 PM

As you can see Jordonz in his natural habitat, on Bailamos' dick til the end. Bravo.
Twitch.tv/Glinksz Rank 1 Hunter PvP
Posted Image

#57 stalebagel

stalebagel
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost 0/0/0/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 192
  • 3v3: 2091

Posted 17 February 2015 - 10:56 PM

i'm so glad bailamos didn't win even if datacus had to pay off the admins to do so

#58 Seu

Seu
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 17 February 2015 - 11:15 PM

The responses here are very interesting. Some people seem to excuse the many failures of this tournament because of personal negative feelings towards Bailamos, the perceived good intentions of the organizers, or because the rulings went in their favor.

It comes as no surprise that Unseenz can forgive the corrupt and biased decisions of the admins, and I laughed when he casually summed it up to "irregularities in ruling". I can assure you his team had a completely different attitude on the PTR when the decisions weren't going in their favor, with the first games ruled 2-0 eHeroes.

Also interesting that Unseenz brought up the Bailamos RBGFL, because his team claimed to drop out for the same reasons we dropped out of this tournament. The only difference was that the RBGFL rules were concrete and strictly followed (Bailamos made a smart trade right before roster lock and they were salty). In this poorly ran tournament, the admins ignored their written ruleset, and even tried to make up bogus rules and apply them retroactively to completed games.

For a tournament that was admittedly inspired by Bailamos' World Series of RBGs, they sure didn't take very many notes. That event was completed without a hitch, with both parties exhibiting respect and fairness. This tournament was ruined by its own staff.

There is audio evidence of Reinhart (main admin) conspiring against us with the opposing team. That is simply inexcusable.

Our team had over five disconnects the first time we played EOTS on Friday. We informed the staff that EVERY grip knockoff was causing a disconnect, expressly against their rules, but they didn't care. They chose to leave it in the rotation. Our team practiced countless hours perfecting our positioning on the map, finding spots where we could heal while avoiding the knockoffs. The staff complimented us for this positioning on Friday in our games vs Datacus. Then, Sunday, AFTER our win, they called it exploiting and asked us to replay. Compliment us on Friday, penalize us on Sunday. What a joke.

Could we have replayed and won? There is no doubt in my mind. But we shouldn't have had to. We won fair and square. I don't think anyone here is trying to argue that healing EOTS from the bottom is exploiting. The majority of the stream chat was in complete disbelief. Reinhart was going to use any excuse at that point to make us replay our win.

This is the best part: the tournament had a panel of four referees to decide on challenges. After the tournament we discovered all of them unanimously ruled in our favor, that the series should be 2-1 and move on to the next map. Guess who overturned that decision? Our angry russian friend with a proven disdain towards Bailamos. If I had any doubts about withdrawing from the tournament, this removed them.

Make no mistake, Unseenz's team did not want fair games. They were happier taking a DQ win than trying to beat us in a fair series. We were happier dropping out than continuing to be on the receiving end of a corrupt admin's vendetta. We are the better team, and we were willing to prove it by continuing to beat them on Warsong Gulch and other maps.

The golden rule definitely applies here. You run a tournament with a toxic admin making decisions, you will be met with toxic disgust from the community and its viewers.

I've already had one of the admins apologize to me personally, and I appreciate that, but you could have easily avoided putting yourself into a position where you needed to.

#59 flannelsoff

flannelsoff
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost 2/0/1/0/1/0
  • RBG: 2818

Posted 17 February 2015 - 11:32 PM

Claiming to be the better team when you're rat ass team is getting 3 capped by Borgoronson LOL, even the shitty eu teams were better than Bailamos

#60 Volb

Volb
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/0/2/1/1/1
  • 2v2: 1047
  • 3v3: 2205
  • RBG: 1134
  • LocationTDOT, Canadialand

Posted 18 February 2015 - 12:05 AM

so did any of the sponsors demand to be an observer and also ask for a stream delay?

heuheuheu

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: RBG, Tournament, Sucks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<