Your Tournament Sucks.

RBG Tournament Sucks

• Please log in to reply
93 replies to this topic

#21 Nicholaes92

Nicholaes92
  • Junkies

Posted 17 February 2015 - 02:02 PM

Well, Flannelsoff. Anyone can position where my healers were to avoid being knocked. I didn't purchase a piece of real estate, or have my dog Giorgio piss on the territory to mark it as ours exclusively. No one else thought of it. It's like looking at a Pollock painting and telling yourself, "I could have done that myself". Except, you didn't.

So your defense is "I'm the best cheater I know all of them" but still lost. I wouldn't do anymore tournaments if I were you bro otherwise that amount of humiliation who drive me to suck start a 12 gauge.
AJ's Wall of Tough Guys

i'm not your average aj user bro you're gonna have to up you game little boy.

Also tread lightly my friend, you dont know who you are talking to ;)

who the fuck do u think you are, random fucking nobody, u dont deserve any of my time/effort retard. "tell me that a blizzcon" srsly? great fucking insult m9. dont even talk to me

#22 Blakexo

Blakexo
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Mistweaver 2/0/2/0/0/1/1
  • 2v2: 1570
  • 3v3: 2724
  • 5v5: 576
  • RBG: 2521

Posted 17 February 2015 - 03:54 PM

I think our local geologist Phildk needs to have a look at those rocks hes an expert.
Posted Image

#23 Kidneygod

Kidneygod
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/2/2/1/0/1/0
  • 2v2: 2402
  • 3v3: 2331
  • 5v5: 960
  • RBG: 1810

Posted 17 February 2015 - 04:09 PM

Reinhartdarussian is the most disgusting guy ever involved in any tournaments.

#24 Borngood

Borngood
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Retribution 2/0/0/2/2/2/2
  • 2v2: 1577
  • 3v3: 2492
  • RBG: 1509

Posted 17 February 2015 - 04:58 PM

"There is nothing strange about the fact that lambs bear a grudge towards large birds of prey: but that is no reason to blame the large birds of prey for carrying off the little lambs. And if the lambs say to each other, 'These birds of prey are evil; and whoever is least like a bird of prey and most like its opposite, a lamb, - is good, isn't he?', then there is no reason to raise objections to this setting-up of an ideal beyond the fact that the birds of prey will view it somewhat derisively, and will perhaps say: 'We don't bear any grudge at all towards these good lambs, in fact we love them, nothing is tastier than a tender lamb.' "-Nietzsche (On the Genealogy of Morality)

Tl;dr: A tournament with those organizers and in such a fashion, will never happen again, and if it does, it will once again be ruled as a joke by the community. The next RBG tournament that arises, will be done right, not like this was done, and never like this.

Edited by Borngood, 17 February 2015 - 04:59 PM.

#25 Bigmoran

Bigmoran
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Restoration 1/1/2/0/2/2/1
  • 2v2: 480
  • 3v3: 2320
  • RBG: 1622

Posted 17 February 2015 - 05:07 PM

"There is nothing strange about the fact that lambs bear a grudge towards large birds of prey: but that is no reason to blame the large birds of prey for carrying off the little lambs. And if the lambs say to each other, 'These birds of prey are evil; and whoever is least like a bird of prey and most like its opposite, a lamb, - is good, isn't he?', then there is no reason to raise objections to this setting-up of an ideal beyond the fact that the birds of prey will view it somewhat derisively, and will perhaps say: 'We don't bear any grudge at all towards these good lambs, in fact we love them, nothing is tastier than a tender lamb.' "-Nietzsche (On the Genealogy of Morality)

Tl;dr: A tournament with those organizers and in such a fashion, will never happen again, and if it does, it will once again be ruled as a joke by the community. The next RBG tournament that arises, will be done right, not like this was done, and never like this.

"Blessed are the forgetful: for they get the better even of their blunders."

TL;DR, unfortunate things happened to more than one team in this tournament. Don't act like your team was the only one that got cheated.

bigmoran | bobrosslol | skill-capped

#26 Borngood

Borngood
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Retribution 2/0/0/2/2/2/2
  • 2v2: 1577
  • 3v3: 2492
  • RBG: 1509

Posted 17 February 2015 - 05:20 PM

"Blessed are the forgetful: for they get the better even of their blunders."

TL;DR, unfortunate things happened to more than one team in this tournament. Don't act like your team was the only one that got cheated.

Should read my post again if you truly believe I was only speaking about my team, sorry to disappoint. Maybe next time instead of trying to attack me, you should work on your linguistic skills.

#27 Nicholaes92

Nicholaes92
  • Junkies

Posted 17 February 2015 - 05:28 PM

Should read my post again if you truly believe I was only speaking about my team, sorry to disappoint. Maybe next time instead of trying to attack me, you should work on your linguistic skills.

What were you trying to get at with your quote anyway? Your TL;DR doesnt really match either.
AJ's Wall of Tough Guys

who the fuck do u think you are, random fucking nobody, u dont deserve any of my time/effort retard. "tell me that a blizzcon" srsly? great fucking insult m9. dont even talk to me

#28 Winkay

Winkay
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Protection 1/0/0/1/2/0/.
  • 2v2: 1669
  • 3v3: 2279
  • RBG: 2661

Posted 17 February 2015 - 05:36 PM

Reinhartdarussian is the most disgusting guy ever involved in any tournaments.

He put $3000 of his own money as prize money, go throw yourself of a building you underweight virgin

#29 Glink

Glink
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kil'jaeden
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 2/2/0/2/1/0/1
  • 2v2: 1652
  • 3v3: 2968
  • 5v5: 96
  • RBG: 1573
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 17 February 2015 - 06:00 PM

"Quotes are for psuedo intellectuals who can't speak for themselves" -me
Twitch.tv/Glinksz Rank 1 Hunter PvP
Posted Image

#30 Nicholaes92

Nicholaes92
  • Junkies

Posted 17 February 2015 - 06:08 PM

most relevant quote on this thread
AJ's Wall of Tough Guys

#31 Messman

Messman
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Hellscream
  • Rampage
  • Talents: Protection 0/0/1/1/0/1/2
  • 2v2: 1682
  • 3v3: 1639
  • 5v5: 1625
  • RBG: 1720

Posted 17 February 2015 - 06:15 PM

Does anything legit even exist in this game anymore? Is it really so hard to set something up without having to put up with cheats, exploits, DDOSing, bots of all kinds etc? I expect these things in day-to-day arenas and RBGs, but doesn't a "tournament" carry with it a certain sense of honor and fair play so that victory actually feels rewarding?

Maybe I'm just naive, but this is very disconcerting.

#32 Pbap

Pbap
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/2/2/1/0/1/2
  • 2v2: 1354
  • 3v3: 1420

Posted 17 February 2015 - 06:23 PM

Also, I typed this on my phone. Fuck you.

You sit on your phone commenting on AJ posts? That's rough

#33 Mstrkrftz

Mstrkrftz
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Enhancement 0/2/0/2/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1772
  • 3v3: 2132
  • RBG: 576

Posted 17 February 2015 - 06:26 PM

but... it's... rbgs...

did people actually even watch this for any other point then to see if abni was going to have another mental breakdown?
Posted Image

#34 pewpewpewdot

pewpewpewdot
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Ysondre
  • Vengeance / Rache
  • Talents: Affliction 2/0/2/1/1/0/2
  • 2v2: 1369
  • 3v3: 1862
  • RBG: 1147

Posted 17 February 2015 - 06:29 PM

still 3-0 by abn keep crying

#35 Z4muZ

Z4muZ
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/2/2/1/0/1/.
  • LocationIsrael

Posted 17 February 2015 - 06:32 PM

pseudo
Posted Image

#36 Unseenz

Unseenz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Assassination 2/1/2/2/0/2/.
  • 2v2: 1855
  • 3v3: 2305
  • 5v5: 2664
  • RBG: 2440
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 17 February 2015 - 07:06 PM

It was a community-driven tournament that sought to increase participation on both ladders by sparking interest in the bracket through exposure to high levels of gameplay. The tournament was organized by people who have little to no experience in such a field, and despite their irregularities in ruling, they earned my respect for being selfless in their vision, and bringing it to completion.

I cherish the irony. A certain rbg team has convinced themselves they are free to abuse exploits at every opportunity, time and time again that their morality cannot even come into question due to some far-off justification. The actual justification varies, but is irrelevant to me because they are the metaphorical lamb, and ideals of lambs are moot. The community, like the birds of prey you brought attention to, will continue to feed, throw up, and then feed their young again on the tears of this rbg group, until its eventual end.

While we're on the topic of things that induce regurgitation, let us all be reminded of the Bailamos Fantasy RBG Draft. A tournament that was hyped up for weeks upon weeks, that was brought to an abrupt end when the creator of the tournament (who was for some reason participating in the event) abused his own rules to draft a player. As expected, the event never took place. How can the organizers of this debacle attempt to mock another tournament? Once again, such a stark hypocrisy comes as no surprise.

Perhaps a first-grade education would serve better than Nietzsche here:

Posted Image

Edited by Unseenz, 17 February 2015 - 07:11 PM.

#37 Azyos

Azyos
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Fury 1/1/2/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 1835
  • 3v3: 2403
  • 5v5: 2165
  • RBG: 2023
  • LocationMiami, FL

Posted 17 February 2015 - 07:34 PM

He put $3000 of his own money as prize money, go throw yourself of a building you underweight virgin

Didn't you admit to weighing 74KG, unless you're 5'4 then pots and kettles m8.

#38 Nicholaes92

Nicholaes92
  • Junkies

Posted 17 February 2015 - 07:47 PM

Didn't you admit to weighing 74KG, unless you're 5'4 then pots and kettles m8.

74KG = 163 pounds thats seems pretty avg idk bro
AJ's Wall of Tough Guys

#39 Bailamosx

Bailamosx
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Assassination 1/2/2/2/0/1/.
  • 2v2: 1347
  • 5v5: 2645
  • RBG: 2526
  • LocationUnder the freeway.

Posted 17 February 2015 - 07:49 PM

Perhaps a first-grade education would serve better than Nietzsche here:

Posted Image

Elijah Buchanan.
Bailamos / World's R1 RBG Leader

http://www.twitch.tv/bailamos
Posted Image Posted Image

#40 Emopigeøn

Emopigeøn
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Silvermoon
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Holy 2/0/2/1/1/2/2
  • 2v2: 1669
  • 3v3: 2641
  • RBG: 1691

Posted 17 February 2015 - 07:53 PM

good read, keep it up

Edited by Emopigeøn, 17 February 2015 - 07:54 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: RBG, Tournament, Sucks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<