• US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Assassination 1/2/2/2/0/1/.
  • 2v2: 1347
  • 5v5: 2645
  • RBG: 2526
  • LocationUnder the freeway.

Posted 17 February 2015 - 07:46 AM

The "Gamers League Live: Battle of the Atlantic" tournament was a terrifying experience of intolerable length, embarrassingly encapsulated by my moments spent bickering with its amateur administration. One of those involved a lisp-bearing, Tourette's-like shoutcaster, "Desecration" and his English second language counterpart Reinhart (you don't see Azael shoutcasting Bleached Bones in Russian) inventing the phrase "texture healing" mid-series in my Team's victorious Eye of the Storm vs Abn. Such is shameful stupidity.

If you all want to save yourself the time waste, go into a McDonald's kitchen, cue up Skrillex playing the dubstep of hell, and grab a minimum wage employee to bang pots and pans together. Now shut your eyes and use your imagination to narrate each battleground. Congratulations. You've surpassed them. Faint praise indeed; however, as they are dumb as bricks. Their appearance looked like Abn's throw-up. They clog their Skype calls with incomprehensible, meaningless verbal flops. Clearly, they know as much about battleground strategy as they do fornicating with women.

Look, I am bitter. I hate being wronged. And yet, please don't misunderstand. This post is not merely to vent and name call the amateurish organizers. What transpired during the tournament was crass, despicable, and sums up everything toxic that the community has become.

Conflicted that I quit the tournament early, I looked to the audience as a reality check. I was reassured: "That texture healing rule has got to be the dumbest thing I have ever heard" (Novoz); "I'm sorry for what happened to you and your team today, despite our past, it was unfair, and I'm sorry I couldn't do more to make it fair (Magnusz, Tournament Referee); "They are dumb. Why not just ban grip knocks in the mid. How the fuck is that exploitation? Its designed that way"; (Athlete); "Like watching paint dry while getting caved in the face with a baseball bat" (Rawkus); "This must be the worst tournament I have ever experienced" (Rynd).
It's certainly the worst something.

Abn Ghosting Stream:

Abn watching their zero-delay live stream: http://i.imgur.com/kdjRi1B.jpg

Of "Texture Healing" and Bias: http://www.twitch.tv...ers/b/624983332

Responses to "texture healing": "That's our mistake" (Imbajohn); "That doesn't matter" (Nickolas); "We can do the same thing" (Zumoch); "You can still grip-knock there" (Datacus).

Corrupt Admin: "If you would have even lost that match, I would have replayed it. . . I wish you win against Bailamos, as personal, not judge . . . we will stall in your favor guys. Just don't tell Bailamos that we're stalling for you because he's gonna give a shit show" (Reinhart).

Last Version of Rule Book (they deleted theirs, of course): http://pastebin.com/Km88kFn3

Referee Interview: https://www.dropbox....oWRecording (10).mp4?dl=0

Tournament EU Admin: http://i.imgur.com/1yDkTyV.png

Edited by Bailamosx, 18 February 2015 - 04:25 AM.

Bailamos / World's R1 RBG Leader

http://www.twitch.tv/bailamos
Posted Image Posted Image

#2 Knaittiz

Knaittiz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Affliction
  • 2v2: 574
  • 3v3: 3067
  • RBG: 1744
  • LocationFinland

Posted 17 February 2015 - 07:46 AM

sounds like you got outplayed
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

BUY MY MIXTAPE

Posted 17 February 2015 - 07:58 AM

you're a fucking authistic retard bailamos. the desecration guy is a bigger one though.

#4 Glink

Glink
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Kil'jaeden
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 2/2/0/2/1/0/1
  • 2v2: 1652
  • 3v3: 2968
  • 5v5: 96
  • RBG: 1573
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 17 February 2015 - 08:03 AM

The time you lost to Datacus there was a challenge and that match was replayed for you.

Team naz did the same in their series.

When the tables turned and you didnt get your way you cried and made a scene, like the whiney bitch you are, knowing that it would cause drama and drag attemtion to yourself. The commentators and organizers who dedicated their time and effort into making the tournament possible, you know, the REAL ones who give a fuck about something greater than themselves, were berated by the toxic chat and humilated because you created drama.

You also probably fucked your teammates over, who Im sure wanted to play and participate.

For someone who pretentiously boasts about his passion for rbgs and claiming to stand for legitimate conpetition I find that very ironic. You really showed your true colors.

You're an egotistocal, insecure, pathetic, fuckboy. You're a joke. You've managed to fail at the only thing you've achieved mediocrity in.

And now here you are, grasping for more attention like an infant child. Were your parents away from home when you were younger? Did you get rejected by every girl you asked out, is that where your insatiable appetite for weekly online girlfriends comes from too?

For shame, failamos.

Btw, you're not really a world rbg leader, more like a world rbg forfeiter.

Also, I typed this on my phone. Fuck you.

Edited by Glink, 17 February 2015 - 08:13 AM.

Twitch.tv/Glinksz Rank 1 Hunter PvP
Posted Image

#5 flannelsoff

flannelsoff
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Frost 2/0/1/0/1/0
  • RBG: 2818

Posted 17 February 2015 - 08:05 AM

your thesauruses are on fire boys

#6 Datacuss

Datacuss
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Alterac Mountains
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Feral 2/0/0/1/2/2/2
  • 2v2: 1947
  • 3v3: 2351
  • 5v5: 384
  • RBG: 2287

Posted 17 February 2015 - 08:20 AM

I don't see the problem with asking for the match to be replayed, I'll state why.

1.Generic was obviously watching the stream, I have it highlighted on my twitch if you want to watch.

2. Slipnslide got DC knocked and was ported to Stormshield.

I believe they asked you to not heal at the bottom(I think that was a bad rule). Obviously a lot of problems with that match and I think you guys should have sucked it up like I did with my team after being wronged more than you. Our teamspeak got DDoSed 30 seconds into the match on ToK, we asked for a replay while they declined. A couple of games later your DK went offline 10 minutes into the game and they said we had to replay because Maldiva was streaming with no delay(gives us a disadvantage). Next game we lost by 7 points getting us kicked out of the tournament.

The tournament organizers realize the problems with the commentating and are going to make stricter rules for the next tournament. I'd advise being kind to any one willing to start a RBG tournament. Also all the messages you recieved are by people that play with you except for maybe Novoz since I've never seen him RBG.

#7 Reedztv

Reedztv
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 1/0/1/2/1/0
  • RBG: 2315

Posted 17 February 2015 - 08:29 AM

Slipnslide got dced like everybody else who got knocked on the map. He also had connection issues for the next 3 games vs Eheroes so honestly I don't know whether he was just faking it or his computer really sucked that much. We were 2 caps ahead at like 1100/1500. Restarting the game because our healers were moving into a spot to try and avoid the DCs from grip knocks, as we had done without any warning or consequence to our team just 2 days before, is absolutely ridiculous and from watching the vod from yours and ABNs team, it seems like 90% of the players don't think it's exploiting and the rest were just desperate for a reset after getting rekt.

Reinhart's involvement really ruined the legitimacy of the tournament, and I hope he's a man of his word and keeps his presence to the inferior European ladder.

Edited by Reedztv, 17 February 2015 - 08:32 AM.

#8 flannelsoff

flannelsoff
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 17 February 2015 - 08:31 AM

You chose the map Eye of the Storm knowing about knock D/Cing people without being able to connect back into the game. The reason you had healers at the bottom was to avoid being kicked out of the game from getting D/C knocked. So the "texture healing" only ever became a problem when the nature of that positioning was to remain zoned into the game while you could attempt to D/C knock as many people as you could to get a cheated win. You thought to yourself "if they are going to beat, me, they're going to have to do it with me cheating".

Vampz from Data's team experienced the same issue towards the end of one of the EOTS matches, and the only reason you were able to TIE the game was by him being completely out of the game by being D/C knocked.

You could have picked a map with no issues to finish off your 0-3 performance, but instead wanted to create a smoke screen on the last game to avoid massive public humiliation.

got asked to post this, have fun boys

#9 Bailamosx

Bailamosx
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 17 February 2015 - 08:41 AM

Well, Flannelsoff. Anyone can position where my healers were to avoid being knocked. I didn't purchase a piece of real estate, or have my dog Giorgio piss on the territory to mark it as ours exclusively. No one else thought of it. It's like looking at a Pollock painting and telling yourself, "I could have done that myself". Except, you didn't.

#10 flannelsoff

flannelsoff
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 17 February 2015 - 08:47 AM

another post from the wormhole -

You are clearly missing the point. Your opponents were unaware of being able to D/C+PORT players back to STORMSHIELD on knocks, while you were aware of this. The positioning wasn't some great idea that "no one thought of" it was you scumming it up and searching for any exploit to conjure up a cheated, miserable, pathetic win.

Be gone

#11 Bailamosx

Bailamosx
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust

Posted 17 February 2015 - 08:52 AM

another post from the wormhole -

You are clearly missing the point. Your opponents were unaware of being able to D/C+PORT players back to STORMSHIELD on knocks, while you were aware of this. The positioning wasn't some great idea that "no one thought of" it was you scumming it up and searching for any exploit to conjure up a cheated, miserable, pathetic win.

Be gone

I really am such a cheating, miserable, pathetic person! This tournament was the epitome of fairness and fun. Hey, uh, just spitballin' here... but would you go out to dinner with me sometime? I love your honesty.

#12 fresh_

fresh_
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Aman'Thul
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Retribution 0/1/0/1/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 384
  • 3v3: 1624

Posted 17 February 2015 - 08:55 AM

POPULAR

Posted Image
www.twitch.tv/fresh_gg

#13 Datacuss

Datacuss
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Alterac Mountains
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Feral 2/0/0/1/2/2/2
  • 2v2: 1947
  • 3v3: 2351
  • 5v5: 384
  • RBG: 2287

Posted 17 February 2015 - 08:58 AM

Not sure why Reedz is posting when he made me believe he was on my team until the due date of the roster. Never would expect some one to try and screw me like that when I had been playing with him for a long time, while being my main hunter the entire season.
http://imgur.com/JuJXgax

Look at that screenshot, later on we quickly queued into him in the tournament(lol)

Edited by Datacuss, 17 February 2015 - 09:00 AM.

#14 Noxnoxnox

Noxnoxnox
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms 0/0/1/0/1/2/0
  • 2v2: 2340
  • 3v3: 2426
  • RBG: 1721
  • LocationNetherlands

Posted 17 February 2015 - 09:00 AM

Even tho you're not really a legit player yourself I do think the tournament had shitty hosting and shoutcasters failing to communicate with the ref's. But it was a first time tournament and I can't blame them for trying to get something going tournament wise on WoW again :/

#15 DjBenx

DjBenx
  • Jeffjones
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Arms 0/0/1/1/1/0/.
  • 2v2: 1871
  • 3v3: 2465
  • RBG: 2213

Posted 17 February 2015 - 09:35 AM

http://imgur.com/JuJXgax

my name is Jeff
Review signature guidelines

#16 Slappajack

Slappajack
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Elemental 0/1/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1643
  • 3v3: 2508
  • 5v5: 2104
  • RBG: 2476

Posted 17 February 2015 - 09:47 AM

I am such a cheating, miserable, pathetic person

Edited by Slappajack, 17 February 2015 - 09:48 AM.

:)

#17 Spanxx

Spanxx

Posted 17 February 2015 - 01:35 PM

Who is pathetic enough to take such a tournament as RBG serious? its like a 10 man pve tournament rather than pvp. l2p arena and delete your post

#18 civelli

civelli
  • LocationSwitzerland

Posted 17 February 2015 - 01:39 PM

Who is pathetic enough to take such a tournament as RBG serious? its like a 10 man pve tournament rather than pvp. l2p arena and delete your post

i enjoyed it more than a lot of arena tournaments sorry mate (i only watched the matches and had it muted)

#19 zeepeye

zeepeye
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Elemental 0/2/0/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1685
  • 3v3: 3031
  • 5v5: 192
  • RBG: 1625

Posted 17 February 2015 - 01:47 PM

kul o se

#20 Maxish

Maxish
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Retribution 2/0/0/1/2/0/2
  • 2v2: 1665
  • 3v3: 2975
  • 5v5: 288
  • RBG: 1682

Posted 17 February 2015 - 01:53 PM

Clearly, they know as much about battleground strategy as they do fornicating with women.

maybe they ought to ask reedwise for tips
Posted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: RBG, Tournament, Sucks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<