RMD vs JUNGLE

challenger tunelvision rdruid rip

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 Nicholaes92

Nicholaes92
  • Junkies

Posted 16 February 2015 - 03:24 PM

Yea if a jungle is training r Druid it should be an easy win for you just make the feral Los his healer and then healer gets put in endless CCs and then feral dies. If they leave Mage open outside of hard swaps then the jungle instantly loses.
AJ's Wall of Tough Guys

i'm not your average aj user bro you're gonna have to up you game little boy.

Also tread lightly my friend, you dont know who you are talking to ;)

who the fuck do u think you are, random fucking nobody, u dont deserve any of my time/effort retard. "tell me that a blizzcon" srsly? great fucking insult m9. dont even talk to me

#22 rwlolcurse

rwlolcurse
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Свежеватель Душ
  • Шквал
  • Talents: Affliction ./././././0/.

Posted 16 February 2015 - 03:25 PM

Not a single mage has replyed to this topic so far(
If we force trinket detter at start means i will have to orb and use 2 ice novas. And rogue will use kidney. Than swapping to feral i will have no dmg(8k frostbolt any1?) and feral still will have his 2 shieldwalls. So thats not really an option.

But dragging feral into los is a good advice, we'll try that

#23 Nicholaes92

Nicholaes92
  • Junkies

Posted 16 February 2015 - 03:38 PM

Dude you literally don't even have to cast frost bolts outside of being Polly locked. You don't even have to pop CDs on hunter just open on him and get icicle stacks then open on feral when he pops out and literally spam Polly's and rings I'm not joking spam Polly on healer if you get interrupted then you can deep into ring with no interrupt and if you get interrupted on that then your Polly lockout will be up. Seriously outside of your burst just spam Pollys that's honestly all you have to do.
AJ's Wall of Tough Guys

i'm not your average aj user bro you're gonna have to up you game little boy.

Also tread lightly my friend, you dont know who you are talking to ;)

who the fuck do u think you are, random fucking nobody, u dont deserve any of my time/effort retard. "tell me that a blizzcon" srsly? great fucking insult m9. dont even talk to me

#24 Purpscurp

Purpscurp

Posted 16 February 2015 - 06:23 PM

ok first jungle does not counter RMD! I think its an even match up a lot of the time but the mage can make the difference that the hunter can not in the match up. You can to cc the pally more has mage.

default opener-
sap pally, nova hunter out
your rogue will get stunned by the feral, the mage should half sheep to quarter sheep to deep or if you get kicked on half polly you should deep first then half polly to quarter polly. After the rogue gets out of feral stun he should dance while mage bursts. You almost alway force major cd's or just kill it. Most teams the hunter will just yolo pet sac himself before feral opens. Its really good for your druid to clone the hunter when he sac for the one shot swap to feral

#25 Purpscurp

Purpscurp

Posted 16 February 2015 - 06:29 PM

I mean you're RMD, the cc is broken you're just don't utilizing it
After initial mage cc is over, the druid can clone or the rogue can blind

The answer to your struggle in this match or probably most can match up, is cc, the mage need to cc non stop and not worry about damage. Your team should be doing cross cc when you want to sheep to prevent stops.

ex middlle game set up vs jungle as RMD, hitting hunter for the second you notice pet sac, big swap on feral inbound. Sheep the hunter(SCREAMING FOR ROGUE TO NOT BREAK) deep on pally, cheep on feral. The druid clones feral off sheep, mage rings pally off deep. Rouge will kidney feral half, mage sheep the pally half and then the druid clones pally full. It's also really great to clone feral with lower health to allow dr's to reset.

#26 HeyimJack

HeyimJack
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Combat 1/2/2/1/1/1/1
  • 2v2: 2220
  • 3v3: 2862
  • RBG: 2164
  • LocationUK

Posted 16 February 2015 - 06:36 PM

Not a single mage has replyed to this topic so far(
If we force trinket detter at start means i will have to orb and use 2 ice novas. And rogue will use kidney. Than swapping to feral i will have no dmg(8k frostbolt any1?) and feral still will have his 2 shieldwalls. So thats not really an option.

But dragging feral into los is a good advice, we'll try that

I play sub rmd and that's what we do should be even easier for combat

88c809889bca995b4fb7f643cda2eb4f.png

#27 Purpscurp

Purpscurp

Posted 16 February 2015 - 06:41 PM

I play sub RMD too
Actually combat RMD should beat jungle playing with their dicks

Edited by Purpscurp, 16 February 2015 - 06:43 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: challenger, tunelvision, rdruid, rip

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<