#81 Lolflay

Lolflay
  • Premium Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 24 February 2015 - 01:39 PM

Came here to read about flameglow and all I see is people talking about feint but yeah I think feint needs the aoe part of it removed like wallrikz said but giving feint a cooldown is stupid rogues will just fall over that's like giving defensive stance or blood press a cooldown

What's the bad thing about that though ? I mean, falling over. Everything needs to be way more killable. You DON'T need Feint, just the same as Warlocks DON'T need unending resolve glyph, Mages don't NEED Flameglow, Warriors DON'T need Defensive stance, DKs don't need Blood Presence, Hunters don't need Spirit Bond, Enh Shamans don't need to fucking be unkillable during wolves, the list fucking goes on.

I'm sick and tired of everyone having passive damage reductions that it makes it a fucking effort to kill them even when making ridiculous mistakes, if a Warrior went behind a pillar out of LoS of his healer and without a trinket, he'd die in 3-4 seconds, nowadays people routinely go behind pillars, get dropped to 50% and just walk out in the same timespan it'd take to 100-0 them before. The only passive damage reduction left ingame that's alright is fucking Shadowform, even Soul Link needs to be looked at.

Everyone's survivability needs to be like WW's & Shadowpriests, if the healer gets CC'd for longer than 8 seconds, and you don't have any cooldowns, unless you/your team outplays the enemy team, you need to DIE. PERIOD.

[13:49:14] Creed: u have 20min to find a healer, going for a jog
[13:49:53] Creed: nothing like running through the bush being chased by wild animals to get a proper workout
[13:50:01] Creed: you europeans and ur silly gyms

#82 cubas

cubas
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Outland
  • Misery
  • Talents: Combat 1/2/2/2/1/1/1
  • 2v2: 1616
  • 3v3: 2116
  • LocationPrague

Posted 24 February 2015 - 01:54 PM

What's the bad thing about that though ? I mean, falling over. Everything needs to be way more killable. You DON'T need Feint, just the same as Warlocks DON'T need unending resolve glyph, Mages don't NEED Flameglow, Warriors DON'T need Defensive stance, DKs don't need Blood Presence, Hunters don't need Spirit Bond, Enh Shamans don't need to fucking be unkillable during wolves, the list fucking goes on.

I'm sick and tired of everyone having passive damage reductions that it makes it a fucking effort to kill them even when making ridiculous mistakes, if a Warrior went behind a pillar out of LoS of his healer and without a trinket, he'd die in 3-4 seconds, nowadays people routinely go behind pillars, get dropped to 50% and just walk out in the same timespan it'd take to 100-0 them before. The only passive damage reduction left ingame that's alright is fucking Shadowform, even Soul Link needs to be looked at.

Everyone's survivability needs to be like WW's & Shadowpriests, if the healer gets CC'd for longer than 8 seconds, and you don't have any cooldowns, unless you/your team outplays the enemy team, you need to DIE. PERIOD.

This milion times.

Kul Tiras-EU / Outland-EU

#83 HeyimJack

HeyimJack
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Combat 1/2/2/1/1/1/1
  • 2v2: 2220
  • 3v3: 2862
  • RBG: 2164
  • LocationUK

Posted 24 February 2015 - 02:01 PM

This milion times.

WW Monks have horrific survivabilitythe game would turn to shit if we were all as squishy as monks and spriests have okay-sh survivability if they use it all correctly especially as they're only ever seen in godcomp with their team mates throwing out spamable cc to peel also lolno rogues genuinly do need feint I'd be fine with feint having a cd but somewhere around 20 seconds is way too much.

88c809889bca995b4fb7f643cda2eb4f.png

#84 Speedymart

Speedymart
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Fury 2/0/1/1/0/0/2
  • 3v3: 2168
  • RBG: 576

Posted 24 February 2015 - 02:12 PM

Came here to read about flameglow and all I see is people talking about feint but yeah I think feint needs the aoe part of it removed like wallrikz said but giving feint a cooldown is stupid rogues will just fall over that's like giving defensive stance or blood press a cooldown

If feint does reduce extra damage against ice nova because it's an aoe spell that's stupid as fk same with bladestorm. also warriors lol stfu you can sit in defensive stance the whole game and be an unkillable fk notsure why they're even buffing defensive stance even more ??? q'ing into TSG as RMP has given me a newfound hate for this game

They're buffing prot defensive stance. By giving it 5% more armor, not damage reduction

Rogues need other methods to live other then having passive shield walls or only being able to die 100-0 in stuns
Posted Image

#85 spelgubbe

spelgubbe
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 1/1/0/2/2/2/2
  • 2v2: 1559
  • 3v3: 2683
  • 5v5: 96
  • RBG: 1710

Posted 24 February 2015 - 02:19 PM

nvm
asdsadsad

Edited by spelgubbe, 24 February 2015 - 02:20 PM.

Fixed an issue during the Murozond encounter that could affect Death Knights and cause their Anti-Magic Shell ability to go on a slightly longer than intended 12-day cooldown.

#86 HeyimJack

HeyimJack
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Combat 1/2/2/1/1/1/1
  • 2v2: 2220
  • 3v3: 2862
  • RBG: 2164
  • LocationUK

Posted 24 February 2015 - 02:40 PM

They're buffing prot defensive stance. By giving it 5% more armor, not damage reduction

Rogues need other methods to live other then having passive shield walls or only being able to die 100-0 in stuns

Well with the burst of speed nerf "hopefully" rogues wont be able to bitch it away like faggylittledickheads when they get touched so they can die outside of stuns

88c809889bca995b4fb7f643cda2eb4f.png

#87 Lolflay

Lolflay
  • Premium Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Kor'gall
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 24 February 2015 - 03:04 PM

WW Monks have horrific survivabilitythe game would turn to shit if we were all as squishy as monks and spriests have okay-sh survivability if they use it all correctly especially as they're only ever seen in godcomp with their team mates throwing out spamable cc to peel also lolno rogues genuinly do need feint I'd be fine with feint having a cd but somewhere around 20 seconds is way too much.

Strip everyone down to WW level, buff PvP trinkets bonus to 25% damage reduction.

[13:49:14] Creed: u have 20min to find a healer, going for a jog
[13:49:53] Creed: nothing like running through the bush being chased by wild animals to get a proper workout
[13:50:01] Creed: you europeans and ur silly gyms

#88 ImUrHuckleBerry

ImUrHuckleBerry
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/2/1/2/0/1/.

Posted 24 February 2015 - 03:13 PM

Strip everyone down to WW level, buff PvP trinkets bonus to 25% damage reduction.

and get rid of all racials!

#89 mirag

mirag
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Stormscale
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents:

Posted 24 February 2015 - 05:11 PM

spriests have okay-sh survivability if they use it all correctly especially as they're only ever seen in godcomp

Yeah... Why is that?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<