brutalion
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-C'Thun
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Guardian 0/1/0/1/0/2/.

Posted 10 February 2015 - 12:33 PM

Hi all,

I just reached lvl 100 with my resto druid and I was searching for some advice/redirection to a basic guide, as the majority of guides I can find are "high pvp oriented". I would need some advice concerning "rotation" (of course I mean spell priority) and some very basic tips to begin with my druid.

Thanks in advance for you help.

#2 zzatbrah

zzatbrah
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Restoration 1/1/2/0/2/2/1
  • 2v2: 288
  • 3v3: 2436
  • 5v5: 956
  • RBG: 1657

Posted 10 February 2015 - 12:53 PM

Hi all,

I just reached lvl 100 with my resto druid and I was searching for some advice/redirection to a basic guide, as the majority of guides I can find are "high pvp oriented". I would need some advice concerning "rotation" (of course I mean spell priority) and some very basic tips to begin with my druid.

Thanks in advance for you help.

it's very hard to write a general guide for someone new because it would take several hours of typing.
if there are isolated things you can ask or more specific questions i'd give you some well thought out answers though.

rotation varies. its never set in stone. a lot comes into play like how low your partner is, which hots you already have on them, if the other team has purge, if the other team has cds up.

generally what i do assuming lets say i come out of a cc and my partner is at 70% and other team doesn't have cds my average rotation would be rejuv mend lifebloom rejuv and depending on how much movement is taking place possibly shroom if mana isn't really an issue. shroom is usually the last or second to last (ahead of wild growth) in healing priority.

make sure (unless you ABSOLUTELY need it that second) to always have soul of the forest proc before you ns someone as, it will make your regrowth super strong.

#3 brutalion

brutalion
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-C'Thun
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Guardian 0/1/0/1/0/2/.

Posted 10 February 2015 - 01:22 PM

Ty greggpitt, atm any help is welcome. Not searching specific info, just basics.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: resto, restoration, druid, noob, basics, rotation

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<