Bloodline Champions

Patch 2.7.3.4

Creating and replying to topics is restricted until you link a Battle.net account with a valid World of Warcraft character.
  • Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#41 kannetixx

kannetixx
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Arcane 1/2/2/2/2/2/.
  • 2v2: 672
  • LocationFlorida yee

Posted Today, 07:12 AM

HoTs is horrible? in what way?

i completely enjoy the hero league and everything that the game has to offer.. its a huge team based game which ive always enjoyed.

you have those quick matches that make you want to throw your PC out the window but that goes with every single team based game i have ever played.
US-Kel'Thuzad - Kannetix

http://www.anook.com/kannetix

www.twitch.tv/kannetix - Gladiator Mage Stream follow me and see when i go live!

#42 Arteqt

Arteqt
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Balance 1/0/1/1/2/2/2
  • 2v2: 2209
  • 3v3: 2107
  • 5v5: 1949
  • RBG: 1608

Posted Today, 07:31 AM

There is no way HotS is gonna go big. Blizzard's HotS model is built on milking the players. Amount of grinding required just to get 10 heroes to play ranked is not even funny. It requires twice the time compared to LoL.

I'm not saying it is going to fail but I hardly think it can beat the top 2 MoBAs on twitch.

Edited by Arteqt, Today, 07:32 AM.

#43 leek

leek
  • Premium Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 1/2/0/2/2/2/1
  • 2v2: 2512
  • 3v3: 3080
  • RBG: 576

Posted Today, 08:22 AM

Going to download BLC when I get home, anyone want to play a few games? Haven't played for a few years, was r22 or 23 (name: FKB back then), mainly played Astronomer/Alchemist/Vanguard

#44 Lloix

Lloix
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/1/2/1/0/1/0
  • 2v2: 2301
  • 3v3: 2106
  • RBG: 384

Posted Today, 04:03 PM

View PostArteqt, on 06 March 2015 - 07:31 AM, said:

There is no way HotS is gonna go big. Blizzard's HotS model is built on milking the players. Amount of grinding required just to get 10 heroes to play ranked is not even funny. It requires twice the time compared to LoL.

I'm not saying it is going to fail but I hardly think it can beat the top 2 MoBAs on twitch.

HoTS is just taking one step further in the direction that LoL did from DoTA. Keep it simple. But the reason I don't think it will do well is because ATM HoTS doesn't have enough sexy/kawaii characters that really bring in the LoL fanbase.

Creating and replying to topics is restricted until you link a Battle.net account with a valid World of Warcraft character.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Patch 2.7.3.4

12 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 11 guests, 0 anonymous users

<