• EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/0/1/2/2/1
  • 2v2: 2127
  • 3v3: 2156
  • 5v5: 576
  • RBG: 1618

Posted 26 February 2015 - 03:21 PM

And you right 980 vers is 8 percent but the game actually rounds up for damage. if you have 7.5 percent versatility it will actually give you 8, mouse over your damage in stats it will show in green.

Either way with that and on use trink Sub dance will wreck you now.

Feint is pretty useless for that. You need a GCD and the common dance is CS > 2 CP Rupture > Amb > Amb > KS > MfD > Evi > Amb > Amv Evi.

If you need to CS a second target to not being CCed while dancing where do you feint ? And in the Dance you have no globals for feint either. And it only lasts for the 1 Ambush after Rupture and not even 1 Tick of rupture.
The Jaimex List:

1) Priest in WoD Season 2 are OP
2) Hydra is the one of the worst Priests
3) No one loses a Glad spot for Boosting
4) Ele Shamans only hit for 30k LB even though Zeepeye did 49k like 3 weeks into S2
5) Boosting is not against the ToS
6) Money from Boosts do not need to get taxed
7) Supply and demand is the reason for boosts
8) js rshamans dont heal 200k unless they get lucky, maybe 100k consistently

#22 Maumaux

Maumaux
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Assassination 1/1/1/2/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 1632
  • 3v3: 1850
  • 5v5: 1052
  • RBG: 1890
  • LocationSanta Barbara

Posted 26 February 2015 - 05:57 PM

Feint is pretty useless for that. You need a GCD and the common dance is CS > 2 CP Rupture > Amb > Amb > KS > MfD > Evi > Amb > Amv Evi.

If you need to CS a second target to not being CCed while dancing where do you feint ? And in the Dance you have no globals for feint either. And it only lasts for the 1 Ambush after Rupture and not even 1 Tick of rupture.

Ya if you want the extra damage you almost have to use feint glyph for 7 seconds. Either way Sub fun but adding another thing you have to/ should keep up makes it tedious and clunky to me. I mean ya you don't have to have SnD up or feint but your just hurting yourself if you don't. They should bake this stuff into others. I think Sub rogue is the only class that has more than 3 buttons now.

#23 varellz

varellz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Affliction 0/2/2/2/2/0/0
  • RBG: 576
  • LocationGermany

Posted 26 February 2015 - 06:14 PM

Ya if you want the extra damage you almost have to use feint glyph for 7 seconds. Either way Sub fun but adding another thing you have to/ should keep up makes it tedious and clunky to me. I mean ya you don't have to have SnD up or feint but your just hurting yourself if you don't. They should bake this stuff into others. I think Sub rogue is the only class that has more than 3 buttons now.

feint glyph does nothing for the 4pc
its always 5 sec versatilitybuff

#24 prokillur

prokillur
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Antonidas
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Protection ./././1/././.

Posted 26 February 2015 - 06:49 PM

agree, really is there a shittier 4 piece bonus? it's a joke compared to how powerful some are

#25 Maumaux

Maumaux
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Assassination 1/1/1/2/1/2/1
  • 2v2: 1632
  • 3v3: 1850
  • 5v5: 1052
  • RBG: 1890
  • LocationSanta Barbara

Posted 26 February 2015 - 07:41 PM

feint glyph does nothing for the 4pc
its always 5 sec versatilitybuff

AH damn your right ya horrible design then. Would rather swap this with the new combat one. 100 percent crit on next ambush, backstab hemo FTW. And feint killing spree would be good also because Killing spree lasts 3 seconds and the feint versa buff is 5, that makes more sense to me.

But Red buff vanish with nightstalker Ambush with current Combat set is like 75k. Its kinda retarded, Imagine if Sub had that set bonus.

I think an intern fucked up over at blizz and gave the wrong set bonus out.

#26 prokillur

prokillur
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Antonidas
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Protection ./././1/././.

Posted 26 February 2015 - 09:10 PM

feint for damage makes no sense anyway its stupid. its a defensive ability so the damage reduction makes sense...the damage increase is just like a side effect because its versatility but they were too lazy to think of something useful and logical. its like if casting evasion increased your damage for the duration

#27 artemas

artemas
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Barthilas
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Combat 0/2/2/2/1/1/1
  • 2v2: 2062
  • 3v3: 1976
  • RBG: 1769
  • LocationSydney

Posted 26 February 2015 - 09:25 PM

feint for damage makes no sense anyway its stupid. its a defensive ability so the damage reduction makes sense...the damage increase is just like a side effect because its versatility but they were too lazy to think of something useful and logical. its like if casting evasion increased your damage for the duration

http://www.wowhead.c...of-energy-flows

#28 Cradienz

Cradienz
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/0/2/1/1/1/1
  • 2v2: 2433
  • 3v3: 1613
  • RBG: 1708
  • LocationNorway

Posted 26 February 2015 - 10:37 PM

Wtf guys, you don't go for the 4-piece for the damage increase. If anything the only reason you'd want it is for the added damage reduction.

No way to weave Feint into a burst rotation comfortably, it's way too much work compared to the low gain you'd get in terms of damage.

I mean really, what is the damage gain going to be?

Going for all the shittiest offstats just to get the 4-piece in the first place, then losing a potential damage-dealing global in dance to weave in Feint twice during Dance for 100% uptime ---

vs. Getting all the delicious goodshit mastery/versa pieces and having more globals in dance to just deal raw damage / reapply stuns / whatever

#29 HeyimJack

HeyimJack
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Combat 1/2/2/1/1/1/1
  • 2v2: 2220
  • 3v3: 2862
  • RBG: 2164
  • LocationUK

Posted 26 February 2015 - 10:41 PM

Wtf guys, you don't go for the 4-piece for the damage increase. If anything the only reason you'd want it is for the added damage reduction.

No way to weave Feint into a burst rotation comfortably, it's way too much work compared to the low gain you'd get in terms of damage.

I mean really, what is the damage gain going to be?

Going for all the shittiest offstats just to get the 4-piece in the first place, then losing a potential damage-dealing global in dance to weave in Feint twice during Dance for 100% uptime ---

vs. Getting all the delicious goodshit mastery/versa pieces and having more globals in dance to just deal raw damage / reapply stuns / whatever

^^^^ not sure why people even think of it as an offensive 4set bonus

88c809889bca995b4fb7f643cda2eb4f.png

#30 Milaya

Milaya
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/0/1/2/2/1
  • 2v2: 2127
  • 3v3: 2156
  • 5v5: 576
  • RBG: 1618

Posted 26 February 2015 - 11:42 PM

Because 3.5% dmg reduce still looking pretty lack luster for a 4 piece boni.
The Jaimex List:

1) Priest in WoD Season 2 are OP
2) Hydra is the one of the worst Priests
3) No one loses a Glad spot for Boosting
4) Ele Shamans only hit for 30k LB even though Zeepeye did 49k like 3 weeks into S2
5) Boosting is not against the ToS
6) Money from Boosts do not need to get taxed
7) Supply and demand is the reason for boosts
8) js rshamans dont heal 200k unless they get lucky, maybe 100k consistently

#31 Nemeria

Nemeria
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Archimonde
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Combat 1/1/2/2/1/1/0
  • 2v2: 1839
  • 3v3: 1578
  • RBG: 1755

Posted 07 March 2015 - 01:34 AM

what about 2 on use trinket ? (mastery and agi)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Sub, conquest, pvp, gear

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<