Unpopular opinions thread

Creating and replying to topics is restricted until you link a Battle.net account with a valid World of Warcraft character.
  • Please log in to reply
89 replies to this topic

#81 Raak

Raak
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Stormreaver
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Enhancement

Posted Yesterday, 11:06 PM

View PostLolflay, on 29 January 2015 - 10:57 PM, said:

Sonydigital is doing quite fucking alright last time I've checked.

Didn't he also skip everything from TBC til now?
Posted Image

#82 Rexyyoxxx

Rexyyoxxx
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1212
  • 3v3: 1483
  • RBG: 192

Posted Yesterday, 11:09 PM

View PostWallirik, on 29 January 2015 - 11:03 PM, said:

Not a single spec that isn't a healer should heal anything at all.
I guess that's not an unpopular opinion though

if this was true, do you imagine how black and white this game would be? jk even locks and hunters heal and not even hybrid.

as enhance, give me the dmg locks do and take my heals like last season and ill be happy :DD

#83 zzatbrah

zzatbrah
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Balance 1/0/0/1/2/1/0
  • 2v2: 2669
  • 3v3: 2590
  • RBG: 1985

Posted Yesterday, 11:10 PM

View PostLolflay, on 29 January 2015 - 10:57 PM, said:

Sonydigital is doing quite fucking alright last time I've checked.
if you can say that
no disrespect to the guy's character itself, he's a pretty cool and chill dude but he's the equivalent on warrior
as nessper is on rogue on us servers if you keep up with that shit at all.

i guess its a mix of overpowered classes and how brain dead they made the game for wod but he doesn't do very much right.
actually a good amount of warriors on the front page at least in US play very poorly every time i que into them yet retain their rating from farming god knows what kinda dumbasses

the only two warriors that actually scare me to fight are kubzy warrior and revo. i just view every other one as 'another dumbass who is going to do the same shit'. it kind of sucks to think of it like that too because take someone like iconicus who was (and probably still is) 400x better than me in mop and had double my ratings on multiple characters but is just viewed as another executing idiot nowadays.,

Edited by zzatbrah, Yesterday, 11:14 PM.

#84 Rexyyoxxx

Rexyyoxxx
  • Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/0/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 1212
  • 3v3: 1483
  • RBG: 192

Posted Yesterday, 11:10 PM

for hunters they should bring back wing clip and dead zoning, fo sho and make concussive shot like 25sec cd

#85 Wallirik

Wallirik
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Ravencrest
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Affliction 0/2/0/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 2618
  • 3v3: 2984
  • 5v5: 2258
  • RBG: 2631

Posted Yesterday, 11:28 PM

View PostRexyyoxxx, on 29 January 2015 - 11:09 PM, said:

if this was true, do you imagine how black and white this game would be? jk even locks and hunters heal and not even hybrid.

as enhance, give me the dmg locks do and take my heals like last season and ill be happy :DD
Ok I mainly meant pure dps classes, they shouldn't heal. And if hybrids should heal for good amounts, they should go oom in doing so and not be able to dps until they regain their mana.

things like spirit bond, drain life talent (although interruptable), ferals doing literally as much healing as priests, with dream of cenarius.
stupid shit like ysera's gift and shapemender glyph.

Under certain circumstances enhancement shamans do more aoe dmg than warlocks.
or maybe you want purge to do 10k dmg every global?

Edited by Wallirik, Yesterday, 11:29 PM.

#86 Esiwdeer

Esiwdeer
  • Junkies
  • Trollclass_name
  • US-Moon Guard
  • Emberstorm
  • Talents: Marksmanship 2/0/1/0/1/2
  • 2v2: 276
  • 3v3: 1704
  • LocationLos Angeles

Posted Yesterday, 11:29 PM

View Postzzatbrah, on 29 January 2015 - 11:10 PM, said:

if you can say that
no disrespect to the guy's character itself, he's a pretty cool and chill dude but he's the equivalent on warrior

i guess its a mix of overpowered classes and how brain dead they made the game for wod but he doesn't do very much right.
actually a good amount of warriors on the front page at least in US play very poorly every time i que into them yet retain their rating from farming god knows what kinda dumbasses

the only two warriors that actually scare me to fight are kubzy warrior and revo. i just view every other one as 'another dumbass who is going to do the same shit'. it kind of sucks to think of it like that too because take someone like iconicus who was (and probably still is) 400x better than me in mop and had double my ratings on multiple characters but is just viewed as another executing idiot nowadays.,
icons flat out the best dude i have ever played with

best player overall

too chill to succeed on the ladder tho

#87 ROKMODE

ROKMODE

Posted Yesterday, 11:33 PM

idk why cherez would  be 4k considering almost nothing about the class is intact from TBC
Expect bias in posts because
Wotlk is the best thing since sliced bread

#88 Nicholaes92

Nicholaes92
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Korgath
  • Vengeance
  • Talents: Survival 0/0/2/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1716
  • 3v3: 2423
  • 5v5: 96
  • RBG: 1150

Posted Yesterday, 11:34 PM

View Postzzatbrah, on 29 January 2015 - 11:10 PM, said:

if you can say that

I would have to agree I qued against him yesterday when he was playing mw tsg and I got a little scared at first and he made a ton of mistakes and ended up flopping without popping any CDs and he did the same stuff 3 games after that. I'm not saying I'm amazing by any means but it seems like there are a lot of 'forgiving' comps out in this game right now that makes it real easy to win.

#89 gotemz

gotemz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Arthas
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Marksmanship

Posted Today, 12:37 AM

I guess this would be more of an unpopular suggestion than opinion but moderators of this website really need to start trying to restore some dignity to these forums. First time on these forums in about 6 years and it's just sad. What is even more interesting is that I recognize some people still posting the same shit they were posting about 6 years ago about how TBC was the holy grail of PvP. How many more years of your life are you going to waste posting here about an expansion that was in 2007... some people really just need to move on.

#90 ROKMODE

ROKMODE

Posted Today, 12:38 AM

what dignity?
this forum never had dignity
Expect bias in posts because
Wotlk is the best thing since sliced bread

Creating and replying to topics is restricted until you link a Battle.net account with a valid World of Warcraft character.

25 user(s) are reading this topic

6 members, 18 guests, 1 anonymous users

<