• Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Balance 1/0/2/1/2/2/0
  • 2v2: 2454
  • 3v3: 2101
  • 5v5: 2044
  • RBG: 1789

Posted 21 January 2015 - 05:18 PM

Hey guys,
Been posting a lot recently as i'm learning to play Rdruid and it's been really helpful, so here's another.

What glyphs are people using? (preferably looking for higher rated advice).

The Obvious ones seem to be;
Glyph of Blooming,
Glyph of Enchanted Bark,
Glyph of Regrowth,
Glyph of Cyclone,

and

Glyph of the Shapemender/ Glyph of Barkskin vs the odd TSG or something, where you know they'll just tunnel you as much as they can.

This means 4 main glyphs (correct me if i'm wrong).

Enchanted Bark seems to be the only glyph i'm using..almost every game. Free cyclones are awesome. period.

Blooming vs dispel heavy comps i'm guessing?
Regrowth when you know you're going to be using Treeform ? (I usually use this with the TSG-counter glyphs i listed above).

And clone, obviously.

Is anyone else using any other glyphs?
Sometimes I find myself in games, where I..for example, want to use glyph of Regrowth and Enchanted bark, but I do not want Glyph of Blooming as it will shorten my lifebloom...What do I do then? Is there some niche glyph that is good in certain scenarios that I haven't listed.

What about Glyph of Nature's Cure? Anyone using that?

Cheers

#2 Tomlordmuscle

Tomlordmuscle
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Blackwater Raiders
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Restoration
  • RBG: 2071

Posted 21 January 2015 - 07:25 PM

Enchanted bark is hard to know when to take. Generally you take it when you know 100% that you are not a swap target/kill target; if you pop barkskin to clone and the team is aware of it, they can just swap right after and land a kill. Nature's Cure, the 2 dispel one right? is decent for rbgs IMO, maybe sometimes against Godcomp but I am not sure.

Regrowth seems to be standard every game unless you really need blooming for dispels, even if you are not using tree form (SoTF regrowth is a great heal).

Shapemender is good when you know you are going to be trained by melee and usually replaces cyclone because if two melee are training you 1. itll be hard to cyclone any and 2. if you do cyclone it will be short range anyway.

Some games, rarely it seems, it would be best to take Blooming and regrowth, replacing either barkskin or cyclone.

Glyphs are hard to talk about generally because it all depends on what you are playing against and sometimes with.
Posted Image

#3 Abidalzim

Abidalzim
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Balnazzar
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Mistweaver 2/0/2/2/0/2/1
  • 2v2: 1625
  • 3v3: 2471
  • RBG: 576

Posted 21 January 2015 - 10:35 PM

Glyphs are hard to talk about generally because it all depends on what you are playing against and sometimes with.

My default as MLD is Regrowth, Cyclone and Barkskin. I use aura mastery instead of barkskin vs spellcleaves and most hunter comps (except thugcleave), blooming instead of cyclone vs purge comps (dps shamans mostly). I also use double dispel instead of cyclone vs some spellcleaves where I know i'll sit maxrange and pillarhump, like godcomp.

I never used shapemending, don't know what to think of it or what glyph to swap out. Is it good?
Zaka pa te če naja morš te ne, te pa če pa te ne čuj, kaj te to te je, ne?

#4 panooc

panooc
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Enhancement 2/1/0/2/0/2/1
  • 2v2: 765
  • 3v3: 1940
  • 5v5: 96
  • RBG: 1592
  • Locationcape coral florida

Posted 21 January 2015 - 10:41 PM

in my personal opinon in the cleave meta atm if you take enchanted bark against any team you're a grade a re-tard. id prob take it for ls2 and thats literally it. i cant think of any situation where its worth. without barkskin you'rte 100% dead, i actually like shapemender against certain teams w ysera and stam trinket its pretty nice, just hot and spam bear form, another think prob no one will agree with me on is against every dispell cleaves if im running something like thug cleave and we are goin against enh/disc/bm hunter i take tree form, i know its gunna be a quick game and my hots are almost useless. i take natures cure 50% of the time, esp against mage teams, they double poly my rogue or ele and i just double dispel and they eat a 2 sec poly for peel and thats it, be careful what you dispell though. glyphs are rough because everything is situational really, thats why looking someone up on armory is sketchy because they could have a certain spec thats good for a certain team and worst for every other team, good luck

sry for typos 1 arm atm

Edited by panooc, 21 January 2015 - 10:42 PM.

my hobbies include lifting impossible weights,gigantisim, unskinking the titanic, being invincible, and reading to baby deer

http://i.imgur.com/Bs9h4vO.png

#5 JustCokes

JustCokes
  • Members
  • Trollclass_name
  • EU-Twisting Nether
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Balance 1/0/2/1/2/2/0
  • 2v2: 2454
  • 3v3: 2101
  • 5v5: 2044
  • RBG: 1789

Posted 22 January 2015 - 06:33 PM

My default as MLD is Regrowth, Cyclone and Barkskin. I use aura mastery instead of barkskin vs spellcleaves and most hunter comps (except thugcleave), blooming instead of cyclone vs purge comps (dps shamans mostly). I also use double dispel instead of cyclone vs some spellcleaves where I know i'll sit maxrange and pillarhump, like godcomp.

I never used shapemending, don't know what to think of it or what glyph to swap out. Is it good?

It's amazing in 2's, especially vs double dps/warrior/combat rogue teams. Anytime you're going to be trained.

I take it in 3's vs TSG, or enhancement shaman comps like turbocleave, and sometimes vs Combat rogue teams (when theyre trynba catch you out of bear form with a KS)
Combined with Yseras Gift it can give a nice 10% heal every few seconds, which is cool when when you're being trained, because all u need to do is powershift bear form.

#6 Abidalzim

Abidalzim
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Balnazzar
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Mistweaver 2/0/2/2/0/2/1
  • 2v2: 1625
  • 3v3: 2471
  • RBG: 576

Posted 22 January 2015 - 08:25 PM

It's amazing in 2's, especially vs double dps/warrior/combat rogue teams. Anytime you're going to be trained.

I take it in 3's vs TSG, or enhancement shaman comps like turbocleave, and sometimes vs Combat rogue teams (when theyre trynba catch you out of bear form with a KS)
Combined with Yseras Gift it can give a nice 10% heal every few seconds, which is cool when when you're being trained, because all u need to do is powershift bear form.

Hm interesting, I never thought of that. I don't really need it vs tsg, but I'll try it vs. combat rogues, that's the only one that I really struggle with (because cloak + killing spree is hard).
Zaka pa te če naja morš te ne, te pa če pa te ne čuj, kaj te to te je, ne?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Druid, Restoration, Resto, Arena, Glyphs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<