Arena Junkies was shut down on July 1st, 2018. You're viewing an archive of this page from 2018-06-25 at 18:13. Thank you all for your support! Please get in touch via the Curse help desk if you need any support using this archive.

Photo

Targeting help in arenas as healer

targeting healing

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 bldn

bldn
  • Members

Posted 13 January 2015 - 11:36 PM

hey i just wanted to know how you target. im a healer for my team as resto druid and right now click the frames which works alright, i just want to have more efficient targeting. my thoughts so far have been to key bind it to my scroll up and down for my partners but not sure about my self. by reaction i play using alt to cast on my self or just targeting my self so i thought about key binding alt to target my self but you cant keybind any of the modifiers(is there anyway to do that)? the only thing else iive thought is same for partners and setting "c" to target my self as thats currently not in use. thoughts? thanks!

#2 Gymtanx

Gymtanx
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Frostmourne
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/0/2/2/2
  • 2v2: 2266
  • 3v3: 2316
  • 5v5: 2118
  • RBG: 1927
  • LocationAfrica

Posted 14 January 2015 - 01:10 AM

Hey Mate, Scroll wheel is solid for team targeting as its pretty fast. I use 's' to target myself but a majority of my spells I can use my self cast bind (alt default) I also use ctrl+scroll for team dispels
I would keep alt as your selfcast key and have an alternate bind to target yourself. Just do skirms and force yourself to use this it shouldn't take long to adjust :)
Posted Image

Posted Image

#3 OzCymru

OzCymru
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Earthen Ring
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Frost 1/1/2/2/2/2/2
  • 2v2: 1638
  • 3v3: 2146
  • RBG: 1609

Posted 14 January 2015 - 02:17 AM

Scroll up party 1, scroll down party 2.
Then I have a separate target self key

#4 bldn

bldn
  • Members

Posted 14 January 2015 - 03:35 AM

is there any way too ensure you yourself are always the 3rd, 2nd or 1st party member?

#5 bldn

bldn
  • Members

Posted 14 January 2015 - 04:26 AM

is there any way too ensure you yourself are always the 3rd, 2nd or 1st party member?

Nvm.. after messing around with this i found out this isnt necessary

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: targeting, healing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users