Faile
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Burning Steppes
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 13 July 2008 - 06:44 PM

sry brallan for my very bad english :P
i tried to say that each class which can play on a 3vs3 with 2healers are in some way op.

So... Every single class except Mage? That made me lol a bit.

Playing double healer teams at top rating(2.5k+, top 20 etc) is no easier as double healer than it is as anything else(that's actually good and reliable, obviously double healer+hunter is better than retarded shit like 3 mages or whatever).

i say bring it on blizzard, is that all you've got

#42 Saudade

Saudade
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Khaz'goroth
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 14 July 2008 - 08:57 AM

look hunters, locks, warrior and rogues and this class can play over long time and have a good survivability and cc. And as i told i agree with u that u need skill to play on high rating, but its still lol bcs u have a lot free wins till a certain rating :/

#43 Hirim

Hirim
  • Members
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Doomhammer
  • Nightfall
  • Talents:

Posted 14 July 2008 - 05:06 PM

look hunters, locks, warrior and rogues and this class can play over long time and have a good survivability and cc. And as i told i agree with u that u need skill to play on high rating, but its still lol bcs u have a lot free wins till a certain rating :/

No wins are "free". I don't quite get what you're trying to argue other than what has already been stated about Viper Sting being super-effective against some classes (priests), but useless or nearly useless against most others (mostly everyone else).

Try and avoid shortforming random words when trying to type, it makes it quite hard to understand when your English is already rather poor. I understand it's probably not your first language, but doing this really doesn't help us understand your arguments.

#44 Saudade

Saudade
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Khaz'goroth
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Frost

Posted 14 July 2008 - 06:32 PM

i will try it. I am already using online dictionarys but its still hard to flame in other languages ;)
I tryed to say that a lot of teams are successful while playing to drain the enemy and i dondt like these method (maybe i am to fixt in rpg) because it is not a rly open fight and it takes so long time and i am sure that no other teams gets so much on your nerves as an team which try to drain u. But i have to accept there's more than one way to skin a cat.
Besides Hunter is the only class who can crowd controll for 15sec with one spell, right?

#45 Axx

Axx
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Azgalor
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Discipline

Posted 14 July 2008 - 06:36 PM

i will try it. I am already using online dictionarys but its still hard to flame in other languages ;)
I tryed to say that a lot of teams are successful while playing to drain the enemy and i dondt like these method (maybe i am to fixt in rpg) because it is not a rly open fight and it takes so long time and i am sure that no other teams gets so much on your nerves as an team which try to drain u. But i have to accept there's more than one way to skin a cat.
Besides Hunter is the only class who can crowd controll for 15sec with one spell, right?

Hunters have unreliable CC and REMOVE VIPER STING!!!

word change :P

This the best damn country in the world. Ain't nothin like it! We got freedom, and independence, and oil, and change. Hell, you can get an oil change for $20. What kind of deal is that? That's a hell of a deal!"

- boogie2988

#46 Alone

Alone
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Tarren Mill
  • Misery
  • Talents: Assassination

Posted 14 July 2008 - 06:38 PM

Mmm I'd like to hear the ability of one offensive class that is equally overpowdered versus a defensive class, like VS is to priests.

Edited by Alone, 14 July 2008 - 06:45 PM.

#47 Axx

Axx
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Azgalor
  • Ruin

Posted 14 July 2008 - 07:19 PM

Mmm I'd like to hear the ability of one offensive class that is equally overpowdered versus a defensive class, like VS is to priests.

But hunters aren't an offensive class, unless they're BM. Otherwise its Viper Sting spec with some damage on the side.

This the best damn country in the world. Ain't nothin like it! We got freedom, and independence, and oil, and change. Hell, you can get an oil change for $20. What kind of deal is that? That's a hell of a deal!"

- boogie2988

#48 Alone

Alone
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Tarren Mill
  • Misery

Posted 14 July 2008 - 07:23 PM

Yeah obviously, hunters arent an offensive class now. So how much mend pet do you do?

#49 Dirigo

Dirigo
  • Members
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Dentarg
  • Reckoning / Abrechnung
  • Talents: Marksmanship

Posted 14 July 2008 - 07:26 PM

I really hope that blizz gonna change teh aspect of Hunters, amt it's drain game and I really hate it. Hunters need to be toned down from drains and give a more survivalability (spelling) that way everyone would be happy

#50 Bt

Bt
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • US-Emerald Dream
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Restoration 0/2/0/2/0/0/0
  • 2v2: 1626
  • 3v3: 1549
  • RBG: 1731
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 14 July 2008 - 10:37 PM

I wish I was a DPS class.

D:

#51 Axx

Axx
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Azgalor
  • Ruin

Posted 14 July 2008 - 10:57 PM

Yeah obviously, hunters arent an offensive class now. So how much mend pet do you do?

I was being sarcastic, but 99% of hunter teams rely on viper sting. ITS KIND OF LAME.

Edited by Axx, 14 July 2008 - 11:00 PM.

- boogie2988

#52 Supahfly

Supahfly
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Lightning's Blade
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Survival

Posted 15 July 2008 - 02:12 AM

The difference is that Mana Burn requires a cast time and can be LoSed without problems. You can even time spellocks, feral bash, Silence Shots, interupts in general.

Unfortunatly it doesnt work as a FF ability which requires nothing but hammering a button once a targets HAS to appear.

Well there buddy.. Some classes can dispel poisons.. What about you?

and also.. alot of classes have a way to get out of damage.. like intervene, vanish, evasion... etc. etc. hunters have FD which really.. it doesnt prevent anything except for something casted on you and detterence.. which is 25% dodge/parry for like.. 5 seconds.. Priest gets locked down from hunters.. Get over it... A lot of classes lock down hunters... Pretty much almost every class... If you are crying about 1 thing or the only thing that keeps hunters viable in arena... GFG you fail at the game GTFO.

Edited by Supahfly, 15 July 2008 - 02:14 AM.

#53 Ludiusvox

Ludiusvox

Posted 15 July 2008 - 11:50 AM

You know how to make a good hunter druid cry?

Go spec shadow and get rocket boots.....load up that fucking hunter with dots and watch him go BOOM! Trinket if u have to and rocket boot over to that druid....if he trinks? Immediatley blind him followed by a sap.

#54 Ilth

Ilth
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Chamber of Aspects
  • Misery
  • Talents: Survival

Posted 15 July 2008 - 12:07 PM

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

All I am reading in this thread is Weehhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Viper > Priests and Mages.

Any other class is either immune to it or can RNG cleanse/Bear form it.

Do yourself a favor, go grab a tissue and wipe those tears of your face baby boy, everything gonna be alright. The sooner you stop crying, the sooner you will stop being bad.

When they nerf chain mace-stuns and wf crits, I'll consider agreeing that Viper is OP.

#55 Ludiusvox

Ludiusvox

Posted 15 July 2008 - 12:11 PM

also if your rogue is sitting on the hunter time your rogues gouge with going into los of the hunter to put a flash+renew on ur rogue

#56 Nioreh

Nioreh
  • Members
  • Taurenclass_name
  • EU-Auchindoun
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Restoration

Posted 15 July 2008 - 12:15 PM

All of Hunter/Druid, Hunter/Priest/Druid, and even our riddiculous 5v5 setup that we tried (Hunter/Priest/Priest/Druid/Pala, 4 healer hunter lolz) can be played offensively with success. Using a rough estimate we win in 3v3 about half the time with at least one of the enemy teams healers oom, half of the time we gib something when a druid has ran away for a drink after his double melee blew our pet up in seconds.

Edit: The above post is how you should roll.
Diamonds, gold, and the all mighty dolla

Im Nioreh bitch, the original balla

#57 Alone

Alone
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Tarren Mill
  • Misery

Posted 15 July 2008 - 03:30 PM

Do yourself a favor, go grab a tissue and wipe those tears of your face baby boy, everything gonna be alright. The sooner you stop crying, the sooner you will stop being bad.

Says the druid. The class which has over 80% represantation in 2 vs 2 top tiers. The class everybody know are easy mode.

To precious :D

#58 Ludiusvox

Ludiusvox

Posted 15 July 2008 - 03:32 PM

if fade gave Self-Cast Freedom

Cyclone+Root on same DR, and all healers had equal %of dispell resist it might come close to balance

#59 Faile

Faile
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Burning Steppes
  • Cruelty / Crueldad
  • Talents: Holy

Posted 15 July 2008 - 03:48 PM

MS? The other MS?

i say bring it on blizzard, is that all you've got

#60 Alone

Alone
  • Members
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Tarren Mill
  • Misery

Posted 15 July 2008 - 03:55 PM

Against who? Surely not priests. And i cant see any other healers struggling with MS as Priests do with VS.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<