Most of this information are taken from other threads of AJ. I just wanted to collect them in one place since we didn't have a guide for restoration.
So, here we go;
Tier 1: Displacer Beast
Tier 2: Ysera's Gift or Cenarion Ward. Its a matter of choice.
Tier 3: Faerie Swarm or Mass Entanglement. I always take Faerie Swarm in 2s. You can use it against stealth or just as a slow. Otherwise Mass Entanglement. Typhoon is also viable on the maps you can knock targets off but it is a matter of choice.
Tier 4: Soul of the Forest when the other team is not going to train you. Otherwise take Incarnation: Tree of Life. Use the combo of Reju>Swiftment>NS>Regrowth. Heals for 200k+
Tier 5: Mighty Bash for most of the games. Ursol's Vortex can be used with DK/Rogue for grip/smokebomb combo. Incapacitating Roar is only viable if nobody has same DR.
Tier 6: Heart of the Wild or Nature's Vigil. Take NV it if the other team is not going to train you. Otherwise take HotW.
Tier 7: Germination
Default Setup => Glyph of Barkskin + Glyph of Regrowth + Glyph of Cyclone
Change Barkskin with Glyph of Enchanted Bark if you are sure the opposing team is not going to attack you. (Most hunter comps)
You can use Glyph of Blooming against heavy dispel comps.
Glyph of the Shapemender with 2x Stamina Trinkets is useful if you are going to Bear Form a lot.
Glyph of the Sprouting Mushroom is the only minor glyph that has some kind of use in arenas. Also a personal preferance.
Intellect > Haste ≥ Mastery > Versitality > Multistrike ≥ Crit
Glyph of Regrowth reduces the value of crit.
Spirit is not necessary for short matches. Trinket can be changed with stamina if you are the main target. I still use the ring and trinket with spirit for the rest.
Q: When do I use Genesis?
A: Below ~70. Do not use it when your target is getting spam dispelled.
Q: When do I use Bear Form?
A: Against Physical damage comps. Provides ~20% physical damage reduction and +20% hp. Best time to use it is when you know you are going to sit in a stun.
Q: When do I use Nature's Vigil?
A: Use Nature's Vigil when you need to heal multiple targets. Some might argue that it can be used offensively but I always use it as a defensive cooldown.
Q: How do I help my DPS?
A: Cyclone > HotW + 5cp + full energy + Ferocious bite> Nature's Vigil
Q: What do I do against heavy dispel?
A: Blooming + Spam lifebloom helps but its not enough. Best way to deal with dispel is pressuring other team so they won't have enough GCD to do it.
There are many viable comps R.Druid can run. I'm writing all down but red ones are better right now imo.
- African Turtle Cleave = Prot. Warrior - Hunter - Resto Druid
- Cheeky Narwahl Cleave = Enh. Shaman - Rogue - Resto Druid
- Godcomp/Shattreeplay = Mage - Shad. Priest - Resto Druid
- Kung Fu Cleave = Arms Warrior - (SV or MM) Hunter - Resto Druid
- LSD = Warlock - Ele. Shaman - Resto Druid
- MLD = Mage - Warlock - Resto Druid
- RLD = Rogue - Warlock - Resto Druid
- RMD = Rogue - Mage - Resto Druid
- Scoobydoo Cleave = Ret - Rogue - Resto Druid
- Shadowcleave = DK - Warlock - Resto Druid
- Thundercleave = Warrior - Ele. Shaman - Resto Druid
- TreeHD = DK - Hunter - Resto Druid
- TreeSG = DK - Warrior - Resto Druid
- Turbo Cleave = Enh. Shaman - DK/Warrior - Resto Druid
- Unholy Play = DK - Shad. Priest - Resto Druid
- WLD = Warrior - Warlock - Resto Druid
- WMD = Warrior - Mage - Resto Druid
- Thug Cleave = Rogue - Hunter - Resto Druid
Do this for Faerie Swarm, Cyclone, Mass Entanglement, Roots etc
/use [nomod] Bash
/use [mod:shift, @focus] Bash
NS + Regrowth
/use Nature's Swiftness
/use !Bear Form
/use Frenzied Regeneration
Get rid of annoying T3
/use Nature's Control
and T5 talents
/use Ursol's Power
I believe Omnibar is the only necessary addon in this list. Rest is personal preferance.
- I use default Raid Frames to see my party.
- Gladius to track enemy team.
- Omnibar (interruptbar)
- GladiatorlosSA (voice alerts for enemy CD and CC,)
There aren't many R.Druids streaming a lot. But here is few
http://www.twitch.tv/sodez (properly banned)
http://www.twitch.tv/venruki ( just started playing it. normally plays mage & monk )
http://www.twitch.tv/sodapoppin ( rarely plays resto. feral main. )
Thanks to Mortalous for Viable comps list. Here is his post : 3v3 Comps list for Balance/Feral/Resto
Thanks to HeyimJack for stream links.