• Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Arms 2/0/2/2/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 1638
  • 3v3: 2722
  • RBG: 1772

Posted 02 January 2015 - 11:51 PM

Is there a way to make a macro where it would show all the t4 talents for druids when you change them? http://i.imgur.com/kwdqHWd.png . out of those abilities.

#2 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Frost 0/2/0/2/2/2
  • RBG: 2274

Posted 02 January 2015 - 11:53 PM

Is there a way to make a macro where it would show all the t4 talents for druids when you change them? http://i.imgur.com/kwdqHWd.png . out of those abilities.

yes

#showtooltip
/cast [talent:3/1] Faerie Swarm; [talent:3/2] Mass Entanglement; [talent:3/3] Typhoon

No because the difference is when I play a comp i play it close to skill cap

if anyone needs to be banned, it's you. You do nothing but sit on AJ being a passive aggressive idiot that nobody likes, sorry you stink of washing up liquid.

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

#3 Blameshift

Blameshift
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Mal'Ganis
  • Stormstrike
  • Talents: Arms 2/0/2/2/2/0/0
  • 2v2: 1638
  • 3v3: 2722
  • RBG: 1772

Posted 02 January 2015 - 11:54 PM

yes

#showtooltip
/cast [talent:3/1] Faerie Swarm; [talent:3/2] Mass Entanglement; [talent:3/3] Typhoon

thanks man! :)

#4 jaimee

jaimee
  • Premium Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Bladefist
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Enhancement 2/1/1/1/1/2/2
  • 2v2: 767
  • 3v3: 2564
  • RBG: 192

Posted 02 January 2015 - 11:54 PM

#showtooltip [talent 4/3]Mass Entanglement; Typhoon; Faerie Swarm

might work not sure, it works for 2 spells but idk about 3

if you play a disc priest you are not a real human being 

#5 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 02 January 2015 - 11:58 PM

#showtooltip [talent 4/3]Mass Entanglement; Typhoon; Faerie Swarm

might work not sure, it works for 2 spells but idk about 3

that will try to show the tooltip for mass entanglement when you have force of nature selected, and will try to show typhoon when you dont have force of nature selected :)

if anyone needs to be banned, it's you. You do nothing but sit on AJ being a passive aggressive idiot that nobody likes, sorry you stink of washing up liquid.

Feel free to call me an idiot because I'm a hunter or some stupid ass remark but I've actually written all this down on paper

I actually made an appearance at DH2014 and I met up with people from twitch who were involved with the dota 2 / cs tournies that where there, I talked about the game from my perspective as a professional player and we actually shared a lot of opinions. All I'm saying is a lot of people will be VERY surprised about the future of this game in the esport world :)

#6 jaimee

jaimee
  • Premium Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Bladefist
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Enhancement 2/1/1/1/1/2/2
  • 2v2: 767
  • 3v3: 2564
  • RBG: 192

Posted 03 January 2015 - 12:00 AM

that will try to show the tooltip for mass entanglement when you have force of nature selected, and will try to show typhoon when you dont have force of nature selected :)

yours is better, thats a modified version of the one i made for EM/NS, im not the best with macros so

if you play a disc priest you are not a real human being 

#7 Dizzeeyo

Dizzeeyo
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Sylvanas
  • Rampage / Saccage

Posted 03 January 2015 - 12:10 AM

yours is better, thats a modified version of the one i made for EM/NS, im not the best with macros so

/cast [talent:x/y] Ability Name

x is the talent row, so lvl 15 = 1, lvl 30 = 2, etc
y is the talent from left to right, so elemental mastery is 1, ancestral swiftness is 2, etc

#showtooltip
/cast [talent:4/1] Elemental Mastery; [talent:4/2] Ancestral Swiftness; [talent:4/3] Echo of the Elements

if you wana macro on-use trinket to elemental mastery but not to ancestral swiftness you can add

/use [talent:4/1] 14

before the /cast line

Edited by Dizzeeyo, 03 January 2015 - 12:20 AM.

#8 Mortalous

Mortalous
  • Members
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Frostmane
  • Reckoning
  • Talents: Restoration 1/0/0/0/2/0/1
  • 2v2: 2101
  • 3v3: 1786
  • 5v5: 768
  • RBG: 1854
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 03 January 2015 - 12:13 AM

OR....

You can use this macro below and it will reflect the tooltip and ability you select.

#showtooltip
/cast Nature's Control

Same thing for the T5 abilities (Ursol's Power) but the other tiers will require manually entering each ability into the macro.
Druid & Warrior PvP Gameplay Stream - http://www.twitch.tv/Mortalous

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: t3 talents, Druid, macro

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<