RS PvP WoW 3v3

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Runescimitarx

Runescimitarx
  • Members

Posted 02 January 2015 - 02:04 AM

Hello members of AJ, its my 1 post here so please go easy one me XD

so basicly ive recently joined WoW to have some fun with friends, and do some pvp, as tats really my thing!xD but i got my character boost to 90 and levelled the warrior class.

Problam is im really having lots of big problams with the 3v3 in the game, heres the pinch: ive come from runescape (played for around 8 years so very good!!) and i am really good at the pvp in that game, but just cant handle the pace of WoW.

I have watched some videos from players like swifty and bajheera and they obviously have raw skill, but i cant quite keep up with the moves they do? They seem so fast with the interrupting but wot do I even interrupt? XD I have entered the swifty competitions for the razer naga so it would be epic if i got one!! (They must help alot xD)

Ive been told thris site is full of very knowledgable and experienced players so i was wondering if any can help me??/

Dis is my first post so please me kind 2 me like i would give u tips in runescape if u asked

(We can even exchange game advice if u want runescape tips xD)
Highest Stake in Duel Arena, if you want to fight me PM me: xXSniperboiXx World 1 Any time.

Dharoks pwnage!!

Pewdiepie is the best youtuber!!

#2 BobbyChong

BobbyChong
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • EU-Silvermoon
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Mistweaver 1/0/2/0/2/1
  • 2v2: 2379
  • 3v3: 2514
  • 5v5: 2265
  • RBG: 2219

Posted 02 January 2015 - 02:09 AM

Cónvict is that you?
Petition to get Nicholaes92 and BigMoron removed from AJ - PM me to be added

Signatures;
Rydar, jaimee, Noxy,
YesLAD, Infernion,
CamiTKO, Feddx,
Doge, Folk
Zola, Hazo
Xonika, Bwipo

#3 Runescimitarx

Runescimitarx
  • Members

Posted 02 January 2015 - 02:11 AM

Cónvict is that you?

Who??
Highest Stake in Duel Arena, if you want to fight me PM me: xXSniperboiXx World 1 Any time.

Dharoks pwnage!!

Pewdiepie is the best youtuber!!

#4 panooc

panooc
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Enhancement 2/1/0/2/0/2/1
  • 2v2: 765
  • 3v3: 1940
  • 5v5: 96
  • RBG: 1592
  • Locationcape coral florida

Posted 02 January 2015 - 05:40 AM

shut the fuck up
my hobbies include lifting impossible weights,gigantisim, unskinking the titanic, being invincible, and reading to baby deer

http://i.imgur.com/Bs9h4vO.png

#5 Ayahttoggaf

Ayahttoggaf
  • Members

Posted 02 January 2015 - 03:01 PM

swifty and bajheera I learned from them too my skill increased dramatically when I watched swifty and bajheera play together on the same team. I'm fairly sure one of their best moves involves pitching and the other catching. swifty and bajheera are gr8 teachers.
....(.|.)
.....).(
....( v )

#6 Sryimadeufap

Sryimadeufap
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Demonology 0/2/0/0/0/1/.

Posted 02 January 2015 - 04:40 PM

I haven't played very much warrior in arena setting. I mainly focus on healing classes. I might be wrong but in general spam 2s. You will pick up the basic in 2s. As far as what to interupt; say you face a disc priest. I would just interupt any holy spell like say flash heal/penance. Try to lock them out of there healing spells for all healers. Don't just hit pummel every time someone starts to cast. As for range dps like mage, lock, shadow priest etc. I mainly just kick the cc like poly/fear etc. Unless they have your teammate cc'd and trying to burst or put big damage into you kick haunt or something. Once you feel comfortable in 2s I would try 3s then. Some friendly comps in 3s for new warriors would be IMO kitty(war/feral/healer), KFC(war/hunter/healer), TSG(war/dk/healer), and maybe Turbo(war/enhance/healer). My favorite comps for warrior was WPS and WLS. I'm sure a good warrior can give you a lot better tips/macros and such then me. Also watch streams I picked up shaman and priest around the end of season 15 and learn a lot from certain streamers. I know bajheera and swifty stream. Not sure if they play warrior a lot but here's 2 good warriors to look for revo and trillbartom or something like that.

Edited by Sryimadeufap, 02 January 2015 - 04:42 PM.

#7 Gymtanx

Gymtanx
  • Junkies
  • Dwarfclass_name
  • US-Frostmourne
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Shadow 1/1/0/0/2/2/2
  • 2v2: 2266
  • 3v3: 2316
  • 5v5: 2118
  • RBG: 1927
  • LocationAfrica

Posted 14 January 2015 - 02:00 AM

To be honest the first mistake you made was boosting to 90!
Leveling from 1-90 will give you alot of time to adjust to the pace of the game. I would suggest doing a load of battlegrounds or skirmishes and your reflexes will develop to the pace of the game in time :)
Posted Image

Posted Image

#8 Twaenkz

Twaenkz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Unholy 1/0/2/0/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 2103
  • 3v3: 1860
  • RBG: 1465
  • LocationSweden

Posted 14 January 2015 - 09:49 AM

Can srsly like Pikaboo or someone become the new swifty, atleast people will learn something valuable then besides "one shot macro" lol

P.S Fuck you razer naga fags, get @ my logitech

Edited by Twaenkz, 14 January 2015 - 09:49 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: RS, PvP, WoW, 3v3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<