• Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Defias Brotherhood
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Discipline 1/0/1/2/1/0/1
  • 3v3: 2695
  • LocationUnited Kingdom

Posted 06 January 2015 - 01:20 PM

you were most commonly mentioned in the wintrading threads lol.

HAHAHA okay. everyone knows i don't wintrade and never would/have needed to for some title in a shitty game. retard troll

#162 Abidalzim

Abidalzim
  • Junkies
  • Orcclass_name
  • EU-Balnazzar
  • Raserei / Frenzy
  • Talents: Mistweaver 2/0/2/2/0/2/1
  • 2v2: 1625
  • 3v3: 2471
  • RBG: 576

Posted 06 January 2015 - 11:43 PM

Okay, I feel like we are derailing into a pissing contest here, and I really just don't care that much.

So:

You keep thinking that using one data point is enough to call something valid (top rogue in the world can play it so it must be a valid spec, never mind the fact that he could get anything to that rating since he is the current best in the world at what he does), I will continue to think you are legally retarded.

You keep thinking sub is 40% of all high rated arena (everyone else on these forums will laugh at you just as much as I am here), I will continue to think you are legally retarded.

You keep thinking we actually disagree about something (At best I think it is a gray area about subs viability, you think it is as clear cut as all hell), I will continue to think you are legally retarded.

See the difference is that when I see vanguards' enhance on 2.7 cr it's obvious to me that the spec is viable and it's me and my team that suck at it. You and the other nolink rogue think you suck too much at sub to make it work as well, but rather than improving your game to make a good spec work you cry on AJ.

Oh btw, it seems you're really bad at counting and you still didn't get my initial point. Piece out.
Zaka pa te če naja morš te ne, te pa če pa te ne čuj, kaj te to te je, ne?

#163 Ownu

Ownu
  • Locationcal

Posted 07 January 2015 - 02:33 AM

such an edgy hipster..ooh look at me im criticising my own class

only rogues complaining about combat are ones who cant adapt to the playstyle. watch generic stream he plays it very well

Adapt to what playstyle? You mean endlessly run at healers all game like a necrotic spamming mop dk?

#164 HeyimJack

HeyimJack
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Combat 1/2/2/1/1/1/1
  • 2v2: 2220
  • 3v3: 2862
  • RBG: 2164
  • LocationUK

Posted 07 January 2015 - 03:58 AM

i understand you are sad about your duelist title and being stuck at 2k as combat but class envy and accusing people of buying boosts isn't the way to go about it :)

Must be hard when you can't even get rating as rogue/dk/x xddd notsure why the random hate tho

alsopraise holinka for 6second kidney

88c809889bca995b4fb7f643cda2eb4f.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dribble, justin bieber, retard friendly

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<