• EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Combat 1/2/2/1/1/1/1
  • 2v2: 2220
  • 3v3: 2862
  • RBG: 2164
  • LocationUK

Posted 25 December 2014 - 09:17 AM

Holyshit can Blizzard please remove these from the game it actually makes me sick of my own class watching streams of high rated players playing against combat rogues who just sprint at their healer the whole game and eventually win from mongoing damage as well as watching mediocre rogues stream and get free rating from the spec.

Blizzard pls give us a christmas miracle

88c809889bca995b4fb7f643cda2eb4f.png

#2 Nahj

Nahj
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Subtlety 2/1/2/1/1/0/1
  • 2v2: 1511
  • 3v3: 2378
  • RBG: 960
  • LocationAZ

Posted 25 December 2014 - 09:32 AM

BoS is cancer, but it's needed to actually play the game vs faerie swarm.

#3 Feliclandelo

Feliclandelo
  • Junkies
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-Shattered Hand
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Holy 0/0/1/2/2/1

Posted 25 December 2014 - 10:25 AM

Just seems a bit silly from a melee PoV that Rogues can reset any time they feel like it, since they are unslowable basicly any time. The fact that it removes slow it just so super dumb. Wish they would remove that component of it. Also I do believe Combat is fine if they reduce stun on kidney shot.

#4 prokillur

prokillur
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Antonidas
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Protection ./././1/././.

Posted 25 December 2014 - 02:49 PM

Holyshit can Blizzard please remove these from the game it actually makes me sick of my own class watching streams of high rated players playing against combat rogues who just sprint at their healer the whole game and eventually win from mongoing damage as well as watching mediocre rogues stream and get free rating from the spec.

Blizzard pls give us a christmas miracle

such an edgy hipster..ooh look at me im criticising my own class

only rogues complaining about combat are ones who cant adapt to the playstyle. watch generic stream he plays it very well

#5 RippedLife

RippedLife
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Aegwynn
  • Blutdurst
  • Talents: Windwalker 2/1/0/2/0/1/1
  • LocationAustria

Posted 25 December 2014 - 03:23 PM

i want BoS as monk pls

Posted Image

Posted Image

#6 Ickz

Ickz
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Tichondrius
  • Bloodlust
  • Talents: Assassination 2/2/1/2/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 2325
  • 3v3: 957

Posted 25 December 2014 - 03:43 PM

This.

Change faerie swarm and nerf/remove bos. I'd honestly like to see sstep baseline and that whole talent line changed.

#7 Stabhappyx

Stabhappyx
  • Members
  • Blood Elfclass_name
  • EU-The Maelstrom
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents:

Posted 25 December 2014 - 03:54 PM

only rogues complaining about combat are ones who cant adapt to the playstyle. watch generic stream he plays it very well

gr8b8m8Ir88/8

#8 mirox

mirox
  • Junkies
  • Undeadclass_name
  • EU-Burning Legion
  • Cataclysme / Cataclysm
  • Talents: Assassination 2/2/2/1/1/1
  • 2v2: 1990
  • 3v3: 2782

Posted 25 December 2014 - 04:11 PM

Step baseline and tier 4 revamped to either three Shadow step enhancing talents (increased range,two stacks, decreased cd), or adding a new talent to tier 4 called 'hit and run' (see wowhead.com for details about it). Although, I think this second option will just create "DBZ fly across the map status" like warriors used to have and wwmonks still posses, so it would be better if they just focus on making step more appealing and useful.

#9 HeyimJack

HeyimJack
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • LocationUK

Posted 25 December 2014 - 04:38 PM

Ye it's too hard brb while I go dribble on my keyboard.

edit: Sorry I can't just leave with a jokey response, you realize how fucking retarded you are there's no such thing as playing combat well it's a complete dribble spec just kidney off dr and spam damage its stupid that I can watch legitimate good players stream and lose to rogue/healer teams in 2s when the rogue just run at the healer all game spamming bos and damage with 0 thought put into it. Watching combat rogue in 3s is just as fucking bad.

#10 jaimee

jaimee
  • Premium Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Bladefist
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Enhancement 2/1/1/1/1/2/2
  • 2v2: 767
  • 3v3: 2564
  • RBG: 192

Posted 25 December 2014 - 04:43 PM

still not sure why you are allowed to post

if you play a disc priest you are not a real human being 

#11 Avengelyne

Avengelyne
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Zul'jin
  • Ruin
  • Talents: Retribution 0/1/0/1/1/0/0
  • 2v2: 288
  • 3v3: 2805
  • RBG: 768
  • LocationOntario! TDOT

Posted 25 December 2014 - 04:56 PM

still not sure why you are allowed to post

Not sure why ANYBODY IS POSTING ON AJ ON CHRISTMAS

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
http://www.twitch.tv/avengtv -- Follow for Ret 3v3 Arenas on Live and Beta!

I prefer combat because my dong is large and I will face the enemy like a man rather than sprint over to a pillar for a re after my opener is up.

sorry, I don't speak duellist

#12 prokillur

prokillur
  • Members
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Antonidas
  • Cyclone / Wirbelsturm
  • Talents: Protection ./././1/././.

Posted 25 December 2014 - 05:47 PM

Ye it's too hard brb while I go dribble on my keyboard.

edit: Sorry I can't just leave with a jokey response, you realize how fucking retarded you are there's no such thing as playing combat well it's a complete dribble spec just kidney off dr and spam damage its stupid that I can watch legitimate good players stream and lose to rogue/healer teams in 2s when the rogue just run at the healer all game spamming bos and damage with 0 thought put into it. Watching combat rogue in 3s is just as fucking bad.

that just shows ur lack of understanding with respect to combat. you have to play around deep insight to kill any decent team and there is a big difference between someone that plays it good like generic or woundman and someone just running at a healer. if combat was that broken ppl would be complaining everywhere about it but its only on arenajunkies that i see this, in lower brackets combat is meh because people dont know how to play it...not saying should be balanced for lower bracket but simply when things are really broken it usually gets complaints everywhere like rets/ferals etc.

#13 HeyimJack

HeyimJack
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-Darksorrow
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • LocationUK

Posted 25 December 2014 - 05:51 PM

that just shows ur lack of understanding with respect to combat. you have to play around deep insight to kill any decent team and there is a big difference between someone that plays it good like generic or woundman and someone just running at a healer. if combat was that broken ppl would be complaining everywhere about it but its only on arenajunkies that i see this, in lower brackets combat is meh because people dont know how to play it...not saying should be balanced for lower bracket but simply when things are really broken it usually gets complaints everywhere like rets/ferals etc.

Holyshit you need to stop posting I bet you came from the wow forum

#14 akatyrone

akatyrone
  • Junkies
  • Gnomeclass_name
  • US-Sargeras
  • Shadowburn
  • Talents: Discipline 1/1/0/1/2/2/.
  • 2v2: 2505
  • 3v3: 2760
  • 5v5: 1248
  • RBG: 2043

Posted 25 December 2014 - 05:55 PM

ah come on what kind of bullshit is this? its christmas dude... im trying to relax and you have to act like a complete faggot in a thread for no reason.

if you havent noticed, combat is fukkin stupid, and if you dont agree with me, YOU'RE fukkin stupid. end of story. little shithead

#15 Slavens

Slavens
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Darkspear
  • Cyclone
  • Talents: Marksmanship 0/0/2/2/0/0/.
  • 2v2: 2367
  • 3v3: 2947
  • RBG: 960

Posted 25 December 2014 - 05:58 PM

r u retard

#16 jaimee

jaimee
  • Premium Junkies
  • Draeneiclass_name
  • EU-Bladefist
  • Blackout
  • Talents: Enhancement 2/1/1/1/1/2/2
  • 2v2: 767
  • 3v3: 2564

Posted 25 December 2014 - 06:03 PM

ah come on what kind of bullshit is this? its christmas dude... im trying to relax and you have to act like a complete faggot in a thread for no reason.

if you havent noticed, combat is fukkin stupid, and if you dont agree with me, YOU'RE fukkin stupid. end of story. little shithead

shitho

if you play a disc priest you are not a real human being 

#17 Kroyfel

Kroyfel
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • EU-The Maelstrom
  • Rampage / Saccage
  • Talents: Subtlety 1/2/2/1/0/1

Posted 25 December 2014 - 06:13 PM

Posted Image

#18 Ramix

Ramix
  • Junkies
  • Night Elfclass_name
  • US-Kel'Thuzad
  • Nightfall
  • Talents: Beast Mastery 0/0/2/1/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1395

Posted 25 December 2014 - 06:38 PM

So..much...stupid

#19 terribleperson

terribleperson
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Lightbringer
  • Whirlwind
  • Talents: Retribution 1/0/0/2/0/2/2
  • 2v2: 1898
  • 3v3: 1708

Posted 25 December 2014 - 06:47 PM

Jesus christ...

#20 Beatme

Beatme
  • Junkies
  • Humanclass_name
  • US-Ragnaros
  • Vindication
  • Talents: Discipline 1/0/1/2/2/0/1
  • 3v3: 1656
  • 5v5: 288

Posted 25 December 2014 - 07:07 PM

I hate BoS so much, delete this shit.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dribble, justin bieber, retard friendly

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

<